Chapter 15

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

Taeyeon woke up the next morning due to the sunlight that was shining brightly through her curtains.

She found herself lying on her stomach with her hair all in her face. She sat up and turned to her side to find a sleeping Jaejoong lying right next to her in the same bed.

“Ahh!” She yelled out which caused Jaejoong to wake up and roll off the bed. Taeyeon’s jaw dropped once she heard the loud thud. She crawled over to Jaejoong’s side and looked down at the ground.

Jaejoong was lying there with his wings out. “Oh my gosh! Are your wings okay?” Taeyeon asked while moving her messy hair out of her face.

Jaejoong sat up and eyed her. “Why are you asking about my wings and not about me?”

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked with a slight giggle.

Jaejoong nodded in reply. “Yeah, but I think I broke my wings.”

Taeyeon gave him a look before hitting his bare chest. “That is why I asked about your wings.” He shook his head and stood up which made Taeyeon gasp. “Ew you’re !” She exclaimed while covering her eyes with her hands.

Jaejoong looked down to find every piece of clothing off of him. His eyes widened as his wings came out to cover his exposed body.

Taeyeon peeked out of her hands and smiled in amazement. “Wow! You look like a butterfly!” Jaejoong cocked his eyebrows at her which made her shake her head. “Uh, anyway, why are you ?”

“Why don’t you check yourself?” Jaejoong suggested while putting his boxers on.

Taeyeon confusedly looked down and underneath the blankets to find her body exposed as well. “Oh my gosh! What happened!!”

Jaejoong looked at her after putting his shirt on. “You already forgot? Maybe this will refresh your memory.” He started imitating Taeyeon from last night but in a strange high pitched voice. “Mm…Jaejoong more!”

Taeyeon gasped from embarrassment and hid underneath the blankets. “I did not say that!”

“Yes you did.” Jaejoong replied while climbing back onto the bed.

“So you mean…we-we did it?” Taeyeon asked from underneath the covers.

Jaejoong nodded. “Mm-hm.”

 Taeyeon’s jaw dropped. “Was I drunk?”

“Nope.” replied Jaejoong. “How can you forget something that happened only a few hours ago?”

Taeyeon pulled the covers down but only revealed her head. “Why?!? Why did this happen? How did this happen?”

Jaejoong simply shrugged. “I don’t know. We just kissed and then one thing led to another.”

“Did you…want it?” mumbled Taeyeon.

Jaejoong looked at her and hesitantly answered. “Would you be angry if I said ‘yes’?”

Taeyeon brought her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them. She shyly shook her head. “Not exactly.”

A grin of gratification formed on Jaejoong’s face as he slipped underneath the covers to continue his sleep.

Taeyeon pursed her lips as she tried to keep herself from jumping up from being all giddy. When she started to blush like crazy, she buried her pink face in the palms of her hands.

She was too happy that Jaejoong indirectly told her that he liked her to even be angry about losing her ity.

“I know you want to scream out loud.” Jaejoong mumbled with his eyes closed.

Taeyeon turned to him in disbelief. “What are you talking about?”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about.” Jaejoong replied as he squinted his eyes to get a glimpse at her.

Taeyeon shook her head as she pretended to act clueless on this situation. “No, I don’t.” Jaejoong gave up and pulled the covers over his head. Taeyeon suddenly grew embarrassed and crawled out of bed while grabbing her robe that was sitting on the chair. She swiftly threw it over her body and ran into the bathroom to hide.

When the door slammed shut, Jaejoong peeked out from under the blankets and smirked in victory. He had finally overcome his fears of falling for someone like her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho walked into the kitchen while scratching his head. He let out a yawn and opened the fridge to get some juice to get him going for the day.

“I wonder I how Jaejoong and Taeyeon are doing,” said a voice from behind.

Yunho spun around on his heels and saw Eunhyuk with sleepy eyes. His hair was all messed up from the way he was sleeping. “He better do his job correctly.” He replied while gulping down his juice.

Eunhyuk stretched out his arms and nodded. “Yes, he probably isn’t.”

Yunho shrugged and set the glass cup in the sink. He turned the faucet on and began to wash the cup clean. “I don’t think we should doubt him. He and Taeyeon did get close after the ‘secret’ was told.” Yunho stated while emphasizing the word ‘secret.’

Eunhyuk nodded in agreement. “Yeah, come to think of it, I think they’ll be fine.”

After a few moments of silence, they both heard a loud thud from the patio outside. Yunho nearly dropped his glass from his reflexes. Eunhyuk tilted his head in wonderment before slowly walking towards the back door. He placed his hand onto the knob and twisted it.

When he opened the door his eyes grew wide while his mouth slightly opened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Note~ Okay, this chapter is very different from my other chapters. It isn't as "serious".