Chapter 13

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

~At La Miya~

After setting her things down, Yuri began looking for Jaejoong. She still had no idea that he had went back to Taeyeon.

“Leeteuk?” She called out as she entered his room.

He looked up from his desk. “Yes?”

“Where’s Jaejoong?” She asked as she sat down in one of the chairs in Leeteuk’s office.

Leeteuk stopped writing on his paper and slowly looked up. He brought his hands together and placed them under his chin. “Um, he went back to Taeyeon.”

Yuri’s eyes grew wide. “What? When?”

“A few minutes after you two arrived.” Leeteuk answered. Yuri stood up with clenched fists. Leeteuk stood up also. “Now don’t get mad. Jaejoong has something very important that he needs to take care of.”

“Of what? Taking care of Taeyeon who’s all grown up?” Yuri shot back.

“Now listen. Taeyeon is very important to us.-"

“Of course. It’s all about Taeyeon!” Yuri said as she began to heat up with anger. “It’s always been about her!”

“You and Jaejoong would never have a chance together!” Leeteuk yelled as he was fed up with Yuri. “And even if you would get a chance you couldn’t.”

Yuri stared at him in disbelief. “What makes you think that?”

Leeteuk sighed. “Yuri, it’s just not meant to be.”

“You are the worst leader ever!” Yuri shouted as tears started to well up in her eyes. She turned around and stormed out of his office.

~At Sanura~

Yoona stormed up the steps to Kwon Jiyong’s office. He was the head angel on their side.

As she was about to open the doors to his office, DooJoon, one of the guards blocked her from doing so.  “Let me in.” She demanded.

“I can’t.” DooJoon stated. “Jiyong doesn’t want any company.”

Yoona blew a piece of hair out of her face and crossed her arms. “If you haven’t noticed, I am one of the five who went to find Kim Taeyeon, and I have important news!”

DooJoon gulped and then stepped aside. “I’m sorry Yoona, you may go in.”

Yoona let out a groan and walked inside. “Kwon Jiyong!” She shouted which caused him to drop his rice cake onto the floor.

“Yoona, I didn’t know that you were coming.” He said as he signaled for Hara to bring him another rice cake.

“Before I tell you the important news; why do you have rice cakes? We don’t have them here.” Yoona said as she stood in front of his desk.

Jiyong grabbed the rice cake from Hara’s hands and looked up at Yoona. “I sent Eunjung to buy me some.”

“You sent her to earth?” Yoona questioned.

“Yes.” Jiyong replied back as he took a bite of his snack. “Now, why are you here?”

“Kim Jaejoong told Taeyeon what she really was.” Yoona said as she clenched her fists from anger.

Jiyong spat out the piece he just bit. “He spilled the secret? How could he expose himself?” He stood up and walked over to Yoona. His eyes turned a dark red.

Yoona’s eyes turned a golden color as she trembled with fear. Jiyong was getting angry. “Why didn’t you guys stop him?!?” He yelled out.

Yoona turned to face him. “Junsu tried! But the white angels stopped him.”

“Where were the rest of you?”

“By the time we got there, Jaejoong and Taeyeon were gone!” Yoona yelled from frustration.

“And you guys didn’t bother to find them?” Jiyong questioned.

“Stop yelling at me!” Yoona exclaimed as she fell to the floor. “I don’t need any pressure from you. I am the youngest there but I have to do all of the thinking for the others!”

Jiyong let out a soft sigh before pulling Yoona up. He placed his hands on her shoulders and looked at her with his normal eye color. “I’m sorry.” He apologized softly.

Yoona looked up at him and then away. “I think you should send more down.”

Jiyong pursed his lips and then brought his hands down to his side. “Fine, I’ll send five more down to help you guys trap Taeyeon. Is that better?”

Yoona nodded. “Yes.”

“Good, now go and the others will be there by tomorrow.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~La Miya~

Taeyang came running through the doors and into Leeteuk’s office. “Sir, Jiyong is going to send five more of his down to capture Taeyeon!”

Leeteuk tensed up and stood up from his chair. “He wants to play this game? I’ll play it then. I’ll send five more down, and you’re one of them. You’ll leave by tonight and the others will be there by tomorrow morning. Do you understand?”

Taeyang nodded. “Yes sir.” He said as he bowed before walking out of Leeteuk’s office.

------------------------------------------------------------

~With Jaejoong and Taeyeon~

The two of them landed on one of the branches of a very big and tall tree. Jaejoong placed Taeyeon on a thick branch and told her to sit. He stood on top of a lower branch and held Taeyeon close to him.

“What if I fall?” Taeyeon asked as she looked down.

“Don’t look down.” Jaejoong replied as he lifted her head up preventing her from looking down. “And I won’t let you fall.”

Taeyeon looked at him with a shy smile. “So, can you tell me about this whole thing? Like why there are two sides?”

Jaejoong sighed before explaining the past to her. “Our ancestors were all a family once. But when we had to pick a new leader, your father was chosen. Half of the angels didn’t want your father to become the leader. They thought someone else would be better suited. The other half loved your father. So that’s how we split. The ones that didn’t want your father as their leader left us and made a new land. Now they aren’t exactly mean and dark. That’s just their color, like how white is our color.”

“I’m a white angel right?” Taeyeon asked as she was clueless.

“Of course.” Jaejoong answered. “But after we split into two, we have never been close anymore.”

“How come my family moved down here?”

Jaejoong looked at her with a blank face. “Uh, your family wanted to get away from all of the things that were going on.” Taeyeon nodded and started to play with her fingers. “You want to know something?” Jaejoong asked.

Taeyeon looked at him and smiled. “Sure.”

“Our parents were great friends. Before your family moved down here our parents promised each other something very important.” Jaejoong started.

“And what was that?”

“They promised each other that if anything happens to one another then they will take care of the others child.” continued Jaejoong. “Since something tragic happened to your parents, my dad had to look out for you. But since you were already 16 and growing into a young lady he couldn’t bring you home. A few days after your parents’ accident; my dad got very sick. Before he passed away he said to me  ‘Take care and look out for Taeyeon, protect her from any evil or harm.’ I promised him I would. And I’m keeping my promise.” Jaejoong said as he smiled at her flirtatiously.

Taeyeon blushed a light red. “Thanks for keeping your promise.”