Chapter 3

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

~The Next Day~
 
Jaejoong woke up and got ready for his first day of school. After washing up his face he changed into new clothes. After about 30 minutes he walked out of his apartment and started to head for school.
 
*********************************************************************************
 
~At school~
 
Jaejoong had arrived at the school, but class had already started. He got his schedule and walked to his first class. Which was Science.
 
"Okay class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said while looking at Jaejoong.
 
Jaejoong turned to the class and started to speak. "My name is YoungWoong Jaejoong. I hope we can all be friends." He didn't know what to say but he didn't sound very interested.
 
"Alright Jaejoong, you can go sit beside miss Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon raise your hand." The teacher ordered.
 
Soon Jaejoong saw a hand in the air. He made his way to the back of the room, but on the way there he heard whispering from girls.
 
He sat down in the empty seat next to Taeyeon and looked to the front of the room. "Hi! I'm Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon." He turned to his side and saw Taeyeon with a huge smile on her face. But all he did was nod. Taeyeon's smile soon faded away.
 
***********************************************************************************
 
~After Class~
 
Taeyeon was leaving the classroom when Jaejoong ran after her and stopped her from walking any further.
 
"Taeyeon, can you show me around school?" Jaejoong asked. He knew that he would be able to find his way around but this is what he had to do. He needed to get closer to Taeyeon.
 
She looked up at him surprised that he actually talked to her. "Um.....are you sure you don't want to ask Daesung to show you around? He always helps out the new students."
 
Jaejoong shook his head. "Well aren't we already friends? I don't want to walk around with someone I've never talked to."
 
"Friends?" Taeyeon asked while a smile crept up to her face.
 
Jaejoong looked at her with an 'Oh shoot' look. He really didn't mean what he just said. "Sure....why not?"
 
"Okay then! Let's go!" Taeyeon yelled while hooking her arms with Jaejoong's. He rolled his eyes but allowed Taeyeon to hook their arms.
 
When they reached outside there were a bunch of students hanging around. Taeyeon saw someone she didn't like and tried to pull Jaejoong far away, but she was to late.

"Taeyeon!" Jaejoong and Taeyeon turned around and saw a guy walking up to them like he was all that. "Who's your friend? You know I don't like you hanging with other guys."

Jaejoong squinted his eyes at him. He could already tell that this boy was a trouble maker.

"He's my friend." Taeyeon replied back. "And I'm going to hang out with him if I want to."

The guy walked up to Taeyeon and looked at her in the eyes. "Oh come on, you know you want me."

Jaejoong had a look of disgust on his face and apparently Taeyeon did too. "Ew Kangin. I would never want someone like you."

Kangin laughed out loud. "Oh please, every girl wants me."

"Yeah all of the girls who can't get the top guys. Face it you're just a rebound." Taeyeon took Jaejoong's arm and was about to walk off but Kangin got offended and pulled her by the wrist causing her to let go of Jaejoong's hand.

"No! I am not a rebound. You want me and everyone knows it!" He yelled loudly.

Taeyeon was struggling to break free from his grip, but he was too strong. "Let go of me! I don't want you. I don't want anything to do with you!"

Kangin was about to jerk her harder but Jaejoong stepped in and put his hand on Kangin's arm. "She said that she doesn't want anything to do with you." Jaejoong was getting angry so his eyes turned red.

Kangin stared at Jaejoong's eyes and slowly let go of Taeyeon's wrist. "Dude, there's something wrong with your eyes."

Taeyeon quickly looked up at Jaejoong, but he blinked and turned away. His eyes turned back to brown and he looked back at Kangin. "Don't ever touch her again. Don't touch her, don't get near her, don't look at her, don't even talk about her."

"Or what?" Kangin asked with attitude. Jaejoong's eyes turned back to red. And before he said anything Kangin nodded. "Alright I got it!"

Jaejoong grabbed Taeyeon's hand and walked away. But they didn't get far because Taeyeon stopped him by pulling away. "What happened?"

Jaejoong looked at her with confusion. "What are you talking about? I just saved you from that......monster!"

"No, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about your eyes." Taeyeon said correcting him.

"It was just the light." Jaejoong replied.

Taeyeon didn't believe him. "Usually people with brown eyes have light brown eyes when there's light. Not red!"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Well then maybe you saw wrong." He turned around and walked away leaving Taeyeon standing there all by herself.

*********************************************************************************************************

~At La Miya~

"Leeteuk!" Someone shouted.

Leeteuk turned around and found one of his messengers flying in at him. "Taeyang! What happened? Where's Alex and Junho?

"Don't worry they're fine. We have some important news and the two of them decided to stay back so if there is something important we wouldn't miss it." Taeyang replied.

"Okay then, what is it?"

"The dark angels already sent five of their angels to earth."

"What?!?" Leeteuk yelled. Taeyang stepped back from the angry leader. "Jiyeon! Find Yunho, Changmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Boa, Yuri, and Nicole. Tell them to come here immediately." Jiyeon nodded and quickly went to find the seven angels he was looking for.

"What are we going to do?" Taeyang asked when Leeteuk calmed down a bit.

Leeteuk looked at him. "We're going to send Jaejoong some back up."

*******************************************************************************************************

"Everyone!" Jiyeon yelled while she flew into the training building. "Where's Yunho, Changmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Boa, Yuri, and Nicole?"

Everyone pointed to a room that was at the end of the hall. Jiyeon quickly ran to the room and walked in. "You guys! Leeteuk wants to see you now!"

"Why now?" Donghae asked while he was stretching.

"The dark angels already sent five of their angels to earth." Jiyeon explained. "You guys have to see Leeteuk."

The seven angels nodded and quickly flew to Leeteuk's office.

"We're here." Yunho said while walking in.

Leeteuk looked at them. "Did Jiyeon tell you guys?"

"Yes...." The all said in unison.

"Well you guys have to leave by tonight."

The seven looked shocked. "What? We aren't ready." Boa said.

Leeteuk nodded. "Yes, but we need to get you to Taeyeon as soon a possible." He paused and looked at each one of them. "Just practice on your own."

The seven nodded and walked out. "What are we going to do?" Yuri asked.

"We just have to go help Jaejoong out." Changmin replied back. He put a hand on her shoulder. "It'll be fine."

*******************************************************************************************************

~Later that night~

Jaejoong had already taken his shower and he was now cooking something to eat.

After eating his food he heard a knock on his door. He wondered who it was. "Who would come at eight at night?"

He quickly opened the door and saw his friends walking inside. "What are you guys doing here?"

Eunhyuk turned to him. "Five dark angels are coming. We're here to help you."

Jaejoong looked shocked. "What?!?"

Six of the seven nodded. "Yeah, you have to go make sure Taeyeon is safe." Said Nicole.

Soon they heard some noises coming from the window. Jaejoong went to go open it to check out what it was, but something flew in. "Yuri?" Everyone asked in unison.

"Look what I found outside spying on you." She said while looking at the thing next to her.

"Jessica?" Jaejoong asked staring at her.

She looked up at him. "Hey y!"

Everyone had disgusted faces on. "Now that's nasty." Said Eunhyuk.

"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked.

"I'm here to spy on you to make sure that you stay here and not run off to Taeyeon."

Boa stepped up to him. "Go to Taeyeon's now."

Jaejoong nodded. "Yunho, Changmin, Donghae come with me. The rest of you stay and watch her."

"What about me? Why am I the only guy?" Eunhyuk questioned.

"Because we need you to stay and protect the ladies." Jaejoong answered back.

Donghae turned to face Eunhyuk. "You'll be a hero."

Eunhyuk grinned at the word hero. "Okay then, bye!"

Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin, and Donghae left leaving the other four with Jessica.

Yuri and Nicole were holding onto her arms tightly. "Why are you here? You're not the powerful." Yuri asked while looking down at Jessica.

"Yes I am!" She yelled.

"Did you just come here to try to seduce Jaejoong?" Boa questioned while crossing her arms.

Jessica smirked. "Maybe."

Nicole gave her a nasty look. "Oh please. Jaejoong wouldn't want to be seen with a skeleton."

Jessica gasped. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you're too skinny!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

She looked up at him. "Oh bite me!"

"Don't mind if I do!"

"Eunhyuk you're not a vampire." Boa said.

"But my bites hurt!" He exclaimed.

**********************************************************************************************************

While flying over to Taeyeon's place, Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin, and Donghae caught up with the Dark Angels. Their names are T.O.P, Junsu, Yoochun, and Yoona.

They were all fighting against each other. Yunho had Yoochun, Changmin had Junsu, Jaejoong took T.O.P and Donghae was left with the girl. "Dudes! I can't fight a girl!" He yelled while watching her.

"Then this should be easy!" Yoona yelled while running up to punch him.

Donghae's jaw flew open. "This one is an exception!" He ran towards her and threw her against the building wall. "So who just got owned now?!? You did!" He yelled happily.

After finishing Yoochun, Yunho quickly ran over to Jaejoong. "I can handle him, go protect Taeyeon."

Jaejoong nodded and flew to Taeyeon's place. When he got there he knocked on the door several times. When no one was answering he was about to go in through the window, but soon the door opened.

"Jaejoong?" Taeyeon asked while staring at him.

He could tell that she just got done taking a shower, because her hair was wet and she was in her white with purple polka-dot pajamas. He walked in without an invitation. "Are you okay?"

"Um....yeah?"

Jaejoong nodded. "That's good!"

Taeyeon nodded also. "I'll be right back." She spun around and started to walk away but Jaejoong stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room." Taeyeon answered while turning back to face him.

"Why don't I come with you?" He suggested while walking up the stairs. Taeyeon stared at him for a while. "Are you coming?" He asked from the top of the staircase. She nodded and ran up the stairs.

When they reached her room Jaejoong was shocked to see that it was actually pretty cool. Her walls had two colors. The top half was red and the bottom half was white. Her bed and pillows were black, but she had two small round red pillows. And the furniture was brown. 

Taeyeon walked over to her dresser and grabbed the brush on top of it. She started brushing her hair.

"So it's just you living here right?" Taeyeon nodded. "Then why do you live in such a big house?"

Taeyeon turned to him. "Because my friends used to live with me."

"What happened?"

"They found their own places." Taeyeon answered.

"So they used you...."

Taeyeon shook her head. "No....I offered them to come live with me in this big house. And I was the first one to have my own place anyway."

Jaejoong nodded understandingly. "Alright then."

Taeyeon set her brush down and walked over to her bed she sat down and stared at Jaejoong. "You know what I find weird?"

Jaejoong looked at her. "What?"

She sighed. "It's that you're asking me about my friends, but you're not asking me about my family."

Jaejoong stayed silent for a moment. "Well, I think asking about peoples family is kind of personal. I mean you don't want to hurt the person right?"

Taeyeon thought about it and nodded. "Right.....well if you want to ask, I can tell you."

Jaejoong smiled lightly and shook his head. "I'm fine...." He was actually proud that Taeyeon was such a strong girl. Most people would not talk about their family. He knew that she missed them and that she doesn't like living alone, she's just trying to be strong.

Also Jaejoong already knows about her parents. He knew everything about Taeyeon. She doesn't know it yet, but she is Jaejoong's responsibility.