Chapter 10

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

Taeyeon quickly ran to Jaejoong’s apartment hoping that she would catch him in time before he leaves.

When she reached the apartment she ran up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. She didn’t have the patience for it. Every once in a while Taeyeon would slightly trip on some steps but she would regain her balance and continue running.

After about two minutes she had finally reached Jaejoong’s apartment room. She knocked on the door several times and waited for someone to come and answer it.

Boa had opened the door with a smile on her face like she knew that Taeyeon was coming. “Taeyeon…come in.” She stepped aside allowing for the younger one to walk in.

Taeyeon slowly walked in and looked around the room for Jaejoong.

Then she heard a giggle escape from Boa’s lips. “Are you looking for Jaejoong?” Taeyeon looked up at Boa and slowly nodded.

Boa exhaled softly. “Well, he just left.”

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide. “What? Already?” Boa’s lips turned into a thin line as she nodded. Taeyeon’s mouth slightly opened. She couldn’t believe that Jaejoong was already gone. “He couldn’t have packed that quickly.” Taeyeon stated trying to ignore that fact that he was really gone.

“He didn’t have a lot to pack.” Boa replied. “I’m really sorry; did you want me to give him a message?”

Taeyeon took offense by what she had said. “I am not taking a call, and I would like to talk to him personally not through other people.”

Boa was startled by Taeyeon’s words. “Okay, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it that way.”

Taeyeon shook her head telling Boa to forget about it. “Now is there a way for me to get in touch with Jaejoong?”

Boa bit her lip. She had a look of nervousness on her face. She definitely did not want to tell Taeyeon about La Miya. “I can give you his phone number?” From the tone of her voice you could tell that she wasn’t too sure about this whole thing.

“Alright!” Taeyeon said happily. She got her cell phone out and told Boa to punch in the numbers.

After punching in Jaejoong’s number Boa handed the phone back to Taeyeon. Her hand was tremulous.

Taeyeon stared at her hand for a while, but she soon took her gaze off and stared happily at the number in her cell phone. She turned to Boa and thanked her for the help. “Thank you!”

Boa nodded timidly. “It’s no problem.”

Taeyeon smiled brightly and headed out of the door.

When she reached outside Boa shut the door and let out a few deep breaths. “What have I done?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What?!? You gave Taeyeon Jaejoong’s number?” Yunho asked at full volume.

Boa cringed at his loud voice. “I’m sorry. She came over and asked if there was a way to contact him.”

“You should’ve said there wasn’t.” Yunho replied.

“Well I didn’t want to lie to her!” Boa shouted. She was getting sick of Yunho and his lecturing.

“Hey!” Changmin shouted as he walked into the room. “No fighting. They can hear you.” He said referring to their neighbors.

Yunho looked at Boa with an irritated look. “Do you want to leave to?”

Boa would’ve loved to say something back but she refrained from doing so. She had to stay here….for Taeyeon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon sat on her bed with her phone in her hands. She kept bringing Jaejoong’s number up onto her screen but she never pressed send.

She was having a hard time as to whether she should call him or not. She then plopped down onto her bed but as she did so, her finger accidently pressed the ‘Send’ button. Taeyeon quickly noticed it and sat up.

She was too frightened to end the call.

 Taeyeon sat there with her phone up to her ears. She heard the phone ring and she wished that no one would answer.

She soon came to her senses and got ready to end the call but it was too late. Someone had already answered.

“Hello?” came a voice from the other line. It was a soothing voice and Taeyeon knew exactly who it was.

When she didn’t answer she heard him repeat the word. “Hello?”

“J-Jaejoong?” Taeyeon asked with a croaky voice. She quickly covered with her hand when she heard her voice.

She didn’t hear an answer from the other line and she thought that Jaejoong had hung up. “Hello?” She asked.

“How did you get my number?”

Taeyeon felt that Jaejoong’s voice was harsh. She was about to answer but she heard a familiar voice in the back.

“Jaejoong let’s go before Leeteuk gets angry at us.”

“Alright, hold on.” Jaejoong replied to the familiar voice. “I have to go….”

“Okay…” Taeyeon said quietly.

“Just tell Boa what you want to say, she’ll tell me.” Jaejoong said before hanging up.

Taeyeon slowly brought her hand back down. “I guess I didn’t even need his number.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Who was that?” Yuri asked as she walked into an alley.

“Taeyeon.” Jaejoong answered.

“How does she have your number?”

Jaejoong shrugged and shoved his cell into his pocket. “Let’s go.”

Yuri nodded and soon the both of them were off to their own land.