Chapter 11

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

Taeyeon had started to walk back home. But while she walked home she felt tiny raindrops prickling her skin. She looked up at the sky and noticed that the clouds were grey and so was the sky. “Great.” She whispered to herself.

Taeyeon looked around herself and found people with umbrellas in their hands. She felt embarrassed by not having one to guard her from the rain.

It began to rain harder and all that was heard were the raindrops hitting the pavement. Taeyeon hurriedly ran to her house. But she felt a bit nauseous by the time she reached her front door. She felt cold, tired, and sick.

She quickly grabbed her keys out of her sweater’s pocket and fumbled with the lock.

After a few tries she finally unlocked her door. She scrambled inside, but she suddenly fell onto the ground. She had passed out, and no one was there to help her. Not yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri and Jaejoong had reached their beautiful land up above the clouds. “I’m so happy to be back home!” Yuri yelled out in excitement.

“Even when Leeteuk is going to lecture you?” Jaejoong asked.

Yuri’s excitement died down when Jaejoong brought Leeteuk up. “Why did you say that?”

Jaejoong gave her a small smirk. “Because he’s coming this way.”

Yuri turned to the direction Leeteuk was coming from and tensed up. “No...” She whined.

“Han Jaejoong! Kwon Yuri!” Leeteuk shouted from a few yards away. Yuri jumped from the anger in leeteuk’s voice.

“Calm down.” Jaejoong muttered.

“What was that?” Leeteuk yelled once he reached Yuri and Jaejoong.

Jaejoong glared at Leeteuk. “I know that you heard me, and since you did then don’t ask.”

Leeteuk chuckled evilly at Jaejoong’s words. “You think that you are here just to argue with me?” He let out another laugh. “Well you’re wrong!” He snapped as his laughter came to a halt. “You are not here to argue. You are here for your punishment.”

“Why should I get a punishment?” Jaejoong asked. “I’m getting a punishment just because I want to have a relationship with someone?”

Yuri felt her body heat up. Jaejoong and Leeteuk were arguing because of her. She and Jaejoong left the rest of their friends because of her. Taeyeon doesn’t have her guardian angel by her side because of her. And no one is protecting Taeyeon all because of her.

“That’s enough!” Tiffany shouted from the side. “I am so sick of you guys fighting and arguing. Can’t you guys just get along for five minutes?”

The two of them stopped bickering at each other and looked at her. “Solve this problem calmly.” She said before walking over to Yuri with a soft smile on her face. “Come on. We’ve missed you!” She said while she pulled Yuri away and towards the castle.

After they left Leeteuk turned to Jaejoong. “Jaejoong, tell me something. Why did you fall for Yuri? What is it about her that attracts you? Are you going to spend the rest of your life with her?”

“I never said that I was going to spend the rest of my life with her.” Jaejoong retorted.

“Then why her?” Leeteuk questioned.

“Are you saying that I can’t date, and I have to get married right away?” Jaejoong asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

“I never said that.” declared Leeteuk.

“Well it sounded like you were trying to say that.” Jaejoong said as his eyes turned sapphire blue.

“Look I don’t want to argue.” Leeteuk stated as his eyes also turned blue. “I just want to know why Yuri.”

“Why not Yuri? What’s wrong with her?” Jaejoong questioned.

“Nothing’s wrong with her. I just thought that you-“ Leeteuk had stopped in the middle of his sentence.

“That I what?” Jaejoong asked as he turned to look at Leeteuk.

Leeteuk sighed and continued on with his sentence. “That you had feelings for Taeyeon.”

Jaejoong stared at Leeteuk in shock. “If I had feelings for Taeyeon then why would I want Yuri?”

“Are you trying to beat around the bush?” Leeteuk asked as he gave a mocking smile. “For all I know, you might just be using Yuri to get your mind off of Taeyeon.”

Jaejoong shook his head trying to get Taeyeon out of his mind. “Well I’m not using Yuri, and I have no feelings for Taeyeon. I never did and I could never love a mortal.”

Leeteuk smirked at Jaejoong. “She’s not a mortal.”

Jaejoong’s eyes widened. He didn’t think this whole situation through. Leeteuk was right, Taeyeon isn’t a mortal. Jaejoong looked away letting out a deep breath.
“If you have fallen for her then just say so.” Leeteuk exclaimed. But Jaejoong didn’t respond back and so Leeteuk knew what the answer was. A soft smile crawled up to his face, and his hand landed on Jaejoong’s shoulder. “I think you should go back. Yuri can stay for a few more days, but you must go and protect Taeyeon.”

Jaejoong slowly looked at Leeteuk. He nodded slowly and got his things ready to take off. But before he disappeared he stopped and took another look at Leeteuk. “You know, I never thought I’d say this but….thanks.”

Leeteuk grinned happily. “We actually had a conversation where there were no arguments.”

Jaejoong smiled along with Leeteuk. “I guess I’ll see you later.” After getting a nod from Leeteuk he disappeared into thin air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Jaejoong landed on Earth he headed towards Taeyeon’s place. He wanted to give her the news about him staying here with her. But when he got there he saw her front door slightly opened. He ran to check it out, and when he got there he saw a figure lying on the floor. He gently pushed the door open and saw Taeyeon on the ground unconscious. “Taeyeon!” He yelled as he fell to the ground landing on his knees beside Taeyeon. He picked her up in his arms and flew her to her room. He placed her on her bed and felt her forehead. It was hot and he knew she got a fever. “What happened to you?” He whispered with a miserable look on his face. “I’m sorry…..” He said softly before leaving her room to get a wet towel to cool Taeyeon’s fever down.