Chapter 6

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

Hey readers. Um, I just now realized that chapter 4 was saved as a draft. If you haven't read it then I'm sorry for the confusion in the story.

Please go back and read it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now dark and Jaejoong was getting ready to head home. But before he walked through the front door Taeyeon called out after him. “Jaejoong!”

He spun around and saw her at the top of the staircase. She started to walk down the steps. Jaejoong closed the door behind him and started to take steps towards her so she doesn’t have to walk the whole way.

“Um….I guess I’ll see you at school tomorrow?”

“Yeah….” Jaejoong replied with a nod.

Taeyeon nodded back. Jaejoong could tell that she wanted to say something else but she was hesitating. “What is it?”

Instead of replying to him by speaking she replied back by giving him a hug. Jaejoong was shocked at first until Taeyeon explained why she hugged him. “Thanks for spending the day with me.”

Jaejoong slowly nodded and brought his hands up to hug her back. A few moments later Taeyeon pulled away. “Bye.” She said awkwardly.

“Bye.” Jaejoong said back before walking out of her house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jaejoong reached his apartment his friends were all inside waiting for him. Yunho and Boa were sitting on the couch doing their homework, Nicole, Yuri, and Changmin were in the kitchen eating. And Donghae and Eunhyuk were sitting on the floor watching TV.

“Don’t you guys have your own apartment?” Jaejoong asked while setting his book bag down on the couch.

Yunho looked up from his work. “No, Leeteuk said that we could live with you.”

“Why? There’s only two bedrooms!”

 Boa looked up at him. “So?”

“None of you guys are going to be sleeping in my bedroom.” Jaejoong replied.

Changmin came out of the kitchen and patted Jaejoong on the back. “Don’t worry, you can have your own bedroom. Yunho, Donghae, Eunhyuk and I are going to be sleeping out here while the girls will be sleeping in the other bedroom.”

When Eunhyuk heard Changmin he stood up and walked over to the two. “Whoa whoa whoa. Who said that was the plan? I am not going to sleep on the floor.”

“Relax monkey.” Yuri said while walking out of the kitchen. “There’s a pull out bed.”

“Yeah, but that only fits two people.”

“Yunho and I will sleep on the floor, you and Donghae can sleep on the couch.” Changmin replied.

“Really?” Eunhyuk questioned.

Yunho looked up at Eunhyuk and nodded. “Yeah, Changmin and I are fine with that.”

“Thanks man.” Donghae said jumping up from the ground.”

“But does the bed fit all of us?” Nicole asked also walking in from the kitchen.

“Leeteuk sent bunk beds and a twin bed. So we can each have our own beds.” Boa answered.

“You girls are lucky.” Eunhyuk stated. “Getting a bed all to yourself.”

“Hey, at least you’re going to be sleeping on a bed. Yunho and I are kind enough to sleep on the floor.” Changmin snapped back.

 Jaejoong shook his head at his friends. “Whatever, just don’t come in my room.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Jaejoong and the other angels arrived at school. “Alright, Boa and I will see you guys at lunch.” Yunho said as he and Boa walked off.

“Yuri and I will also see you guys at lunch.” Nicole added as her and Yuri walked into their classroom.

Jaejoong stopped and turned to Donghae and Eunhyuk. “Don’t you guys have to go to class too?”

“We’re heading there.” Donghae replied.

“It’s in the same direction as your class.” Eunhyuk added.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and continued walking. He really didn’t want to be near Donghae and Eunhyuk at the moment.

“Alright well this is my class. Bye.” Jaejoong said breaking the silence between them. He walked into the room before his two friends could say bye back.

When he entered the room his eyes turned crystal blue. Taeyeon was already sitting in her seat laughing along with Junsu.

Jaejoong swiftly walked through the students at the front of the room and sat down in his seat beside Taeyeon.  When he sat down Junsu’s eyes turned icy blue as his laugh faded away.

Taeyeon was too distracted by the pretty birds outside that she didn’t notice their eye color changing.

A few moments later the teacher came in and hushed the class. Junsu turned back around as his eyes turned back to brown.

It took a while for Jaejoong’s to turn back to normal. But he knew that his eyes had to turn back to brown before Taeyeon would notice.

“Jaejoong, are you alright?” Taeyeon asked quietly as she looked to Jaejoong.

He turned away avoiding eye contact with her. “Yeah.”

Taeyeon was getting suspicious but she decided to let it slide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now lunch and Taeyeon and Jaejoong just arrived. When they sat down they all saw Nicole running towards them. She was dodging people left and right.

“You guys, have you seen Yuri?” She asked as she was trying to catch her breath.

“No….” Everyone replied back in unison.

“Well she went to the restroom five minutes before lunch, she never came back. So then when the bell rang I went to check up on her and she’s gone.”

“What?” Boa asked as she stood up from her seat.

“She’s not in the restroom. I don’t know where she could be?” Nicole answered.

“We have to find her!” Boa shouted.

“But what if she’s walking to the cafeteria right now?” Jaejoong asked.

“Then how did I beat her?” Nicole questioned while glaring at him. She knew that he didn’t want to get up and look around the campus trying to find her.

“Maybe she took a different route.” Jaejoong replied back.

“Whatever, just come on!” Yunho yelled as everyone stood up from the table.

The six angels hurriedly walked towards the exit of the cafeteria. Taeyeon stood up from her chair wanting to help them find Yuri but Jaejoong stopped her. “Where are you going?”

“Don’t you think we should help?”

Jaejoong shook his head. “She’ll be fine.”

“You don’t know that.” Taeyeon said as she spun around and followed the other six.

Jaejoong let out a sigh and followed her.

When the eight of them reached outside they heard a loud scream. “AHHH!”

“That way!” Donghae shouted as he pointed to a direction.

As they got closer they all heard whimpering.

“Where the heck is she?!?” Yunho yelled out.

Eunhyuk was walking around keeping his eyes open when something caught his eye.