Chapter 1

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

"Sir! We've got some important news!"
 
"What is it?" The leader of the Angels asked. He knew that what his spies were going to say was going to be something important. The three of them looked so out of breath.
 
"The Dark Angels are planning to get Kim Taeyeon by the end of the week."
 
The leader looked at the spies in shock. He then turned to his announcement angel. The Announcement Angel makes announcements all over the land of La Miya.
 
"Tell all of the angels to meet in the meeting room immediately." He ordered.
 
The Announcement Angel nodded. "Yes sir." He quickly ran out of the room and into the room next door. He pressed the red button on the table that the microphone. He spoke into it loud and clear. "Angels! Report to the meeting room immediately!" He took his hands off the red button and turned back around. The Announcement Angel was about to walk into the meeting room but another angel pushed him.
 
"Hey M.I.R!" The Angel helped him up.
 
"What's up GO?" He asked as his friend pulled him up from the ground.
 
"Just heading to the meeting room, didn't mean to knock you down." 
 
M.I.R smiled. "Good things my wings weren't out."
 
"I know right?" The two of them walked into the meeting room with some of the other angels.
 
***********************************************************************
 
~At the lake~
 
There were two girls down at the lake with some Haluna's. When they heard the announcement they looked up at each other and quickly ran to the end of the land with the lake. When they almost reached the end their wings quickly popped out of their backs. As soon as they reached the end of the cliff they jumped up and flew up to the castle.
 
When they were flying they saw other angels flying in as well.
 
In the meeting room all of the angels took a seat and were talking amongst themselves. 
 
"Leeteuk, everyone is here.....except for Jaejoong." 
 
Leeteuk is the leader of the White Angels. Jaejoong could've been the leader but he decided to hand the job down to Leeteuk.
 
"Well where is he?" Leeteuk questioned while turning to the assistant, Yunho.
 
"I'm not sure." Yunho answered.
 
Leeteuk let out a frustrated sigh. He walked towards the entrance or exit of the meeting room. When he got to the doors he motioned the guards to come.
 
He heard footsteps coming towards him. "Go find Jaejoong and bring him here."
 
"Yes Sir." The two of them said in unison. A few seconds later Leeteuk heard wings flapping away.
 
******************************************************************
 
"Hyung!"
 
Jaejoong turned around and saw Wooyoung standing there while his wings were going going down.
 
"Oh you found me." Jaejoong said while smirking. He stood up on the rock he was sitting on.
 
"I know you heard the call. So why didn't you come?" Wooyoung questioned while stepping forward.
 
"I don't want to listen to what Leeteuk has to say." Jaejoong answered while throwing some small stones into the lake.
 
Wooyoung jumped onto the boulder where Jaejoong was at. "This might be important, the announcement said to meet in the meeting room immediately." Jaejoong eyed Wooyoung, his eyes turned crystal blue. "I'm not scared of you." Wooyoung said bravely. 
 
Jaejoong's eyes turned back to brown and he chuckled. "Fine....I'll go." He hopped off of boulder and walked to the end of the cliff.
 
Wooyoung lifted up his arm and began to talk to a bracelet on his wrist. This wasn't just any bracelet, it was like a walkie-talkie that happened to look like a thick silver bracelet. "Daesung I found him, I'll meet you at the meeting room."
 
"Alright..." Came a voice from the bracelet.
 
Wooyoung looked up and saw Jaejoong spreading his wings. "Yah! Hyung wait for me!" He shouted loudly but Jaejoong was already up in the air. Wooyoung quickly ran and his wings began to pop out. Soon the two of them both flew to the "Castle".
 
************************************************************
 
"I'm here!" Jaejoong shouted as he walked into the room.
 
"You're late." Leeteuk said while he watched Jaejoong walking down the isle.
 
Jaejoong put a smile on his face. "I know."
 
"We are not in the mood for your bad boy act, this is important." Yunho exclaimed. He was losing his patients with Jaejoong. Yunho never thought that Jaejoong was serious about this stuff.
 
Jaejoong stared blankly at Yunho. "Take your seat." Leeteuk said calmly.
 
Jaejoong did as he was told and sat down in an empty chair.
 
"Everyone listen up." Leeteuk ordered. Everyone began to settle down. "We heard something very important from our spies Taeyang, Junho, and Alex." He said while pointing at the three guys. "They said that the Dark Angels are planning to get Kim Taeyeon by the end of this week."
 
Everyone gasped and began to talk amongst themselves. "What are we going to do?" Someone called out.
 
"We're going to send an angel down to watch her. The selected angel will enroll in her college and become her friend." Leeteuk answered.
 
"Who's it going to be?" Another angel shouted.
 
Leeteuk turned to Jaejoong. "It is going to be Han Jaejoong."
 
"What?" He asked. Even though he was shocked and surprised he acted calmly.
 
"You are the only one that is ready to go to Earth and protect her." Leeteuk stated.
 
"How?" Jaejoong questioned while getting up from his chair.
 
"The others do not have the strength of letting her see them. Letting people see them. If humans do see them, they will know that we are not humans." Yunho blurted.
 
Leeteuk patted Yunho on the back. "I got this." Yunho nodded and stepped back. "You have to do this."
 
"Fine..." Jaejoong said with a sigh.
 
"You will be leaving tomorrow. And you will start school the day after that. Make sure you keep an eye on her and be prepared."
 
"Yeah yeah..." Jaejoong said in an uncaring tone. He spun around and walked out of the room.
 
"You all may leave." Leeteuk stated. All of the angels got up and left.
 
*******************************************************************
 
"Oppa!" Someone shouted from above.
 
Jaejoong looked up and saw his good friend Tiffany flying towards him. She landed right in front of him and gave him a big smile. She soon saw that he wasn't smiling back so her smile faded away. "You don't want to go huh?"
 
Jaejoong looked at her and then sighed. He turned and walked away, but not to far. "It's not that I don't want to go, it's that if she does get into danger I'll be the one who gets blamed."
 
Tiffany chuckled. "Yeah right. You're one of the strongest ANGELS out there. You can do this." She encouraged. "You'll be fine."
 
Jaejoong shook his head. "What if something goes wrong?"
 
Tiffany sighed at his negativity. "Did you forget what your parents said?" She paused for a moment. "They said to-"
 
"Always watch out for Taeyeon and protect her." Jaejoong said finishing Tiffany's sentence.
 
Tiffany grinned. "You remember."
 
"Of course..." Jaejoong replied. "I would never forget it. That was the last thing they said before they vanished."
 
When Angels pass away they usually vanish. But when they are on Earth they pass away just like humans do.
 
"Well then make them proud." Tiffany said trying to lighten up the mood.
 
Jaejoong pursed his lips. "Fine....I'll make them....and you proud." He said while turning to her. He gave her a nice and warm smile.
 
Tiffany giggled. "Go get your things ready." She gently pushed Jaejoong away.
 
"I'll see you later then." Jaejoong said while walking away. He didn't need to fly because he was already at the "Castle".
 
***********************************************************************
 
A few hours later when Jaejoong was packing his things another young girl came to talk to him. "Jaejoong?" She said while knocking on his door.
 
He turned around and saw that it was Hyoyeon. "Oh...hey come in." She walked in and looked around the place. "Why are you acting like you've never seen my room before?" He asked while looking at her strangely.
 
She shrugged. "Can I ask you a question?"
 
"Of course."
 
"Have you ever wished that you weren't an angel?"
 
Jaejoong looked at her in shock. This question was pretty random. "Um...well there's good and bad things to being an angel."
 
"Like?"
 
Jaejoong bit his bottom lip. "Um...well we can fly which is pretty cool."
 
Hyoyeon's eyebrow rose. "What's the bad thing?"
 
Jaejoong didn't really want to say it but he knew he had to be honest. "Well....."
 
"Is it because we can't fall in love with humans?" She asked knowing what he was going to say.
 
"It's not that we can't, it's that we're forbidden to." Jaejoong corrected. "We're forbidden to because even though we-"
 
"We're good for them, falling in love with them will just bring them sadness. It'll be like their living in a fantasy. They wouldn't be able to be honest with everyone they're close to." Hyoyeon finished off.
 
Jaejoong smiled lightly. "That's right."
 
"When you went down to Earth for the first time did you ever fall in love with a human?"
 
Jaejoong squinted his eyes. "Not technically."
 
"Did you fall for Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon questioned while looking at him with intense eyes.
 
"I have to finish packing, I'll talk to you later alright?" Jaejoong said trying to change the subject.
 
Hyoyeon noticed that he didn't want to answer and nodded. "Alright..." She walked out and closed the door gently.