Chapter 6

Royal Love

Yong Hwa entered the rehearsal hall when shin hye taking a short rest, her eyes closed and massaging her shoulders and neck. He didn't call her up or tell anything about marriage as he wanted to give her a surprise. He padded his way to her and tickled her making her shriek 

 

"surprise..." 

 

"what surprise you scared hell out of me..." shin hye said angrily and took a deep breath to calm down her heart beats.

 

"ohhh i am sorry..." he made a cute puppy face holding his ears shin hye smiled and gave him a hug.

 

"you know our marriage is on friday..." yong hwa informed her parting away from her.

 

"what friday...?? you mean day after tomorrow..." she freaked.

 

"yes...and don't worry everything is done and we only need to go out and get a beautiful wedding dress for you thats all..." he pinched her nose cutely.

 

Then only her cell vibrated, It was a text from her director who was taking care of her show.

 

"The final performance is on saturday...good luck i know you can do it..." 

 

As she read the text her expressions changed to horrified which he also noticed and asked "what happened...you not happy...??" 

 

"i am happy...it's like a dream come true...but the performance for which i have been practicing for years is on Saturday....New York..."

 

"what...." he himself was in shock hearing the news but then composing himself he said "don't worry we will surely find some solution for it...but right now go get ready we need to leave"

 

"give me 5 min.." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Show us the best wedding dress you have"

 

"yes your highness....please wait we will just get it..." a lady from the staff said.

 

"your highness would you like to have some tea or coffee..." other lady asked.

 

"no it's fine...we will just have water" shin hye replied on his behalf.

 

"here miss...this one is the latest and only design ...."

 

"wow it's so beautiful..." shin hye gaped.

 

"just like you" yong hwa moved to her side and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks. All the staff and guards turned their eyes away giving the royal couple privacy. Everyone in the store were the trusted people so, showing affection there was not a problem.

 

"we will take this..." he gave the dress to the lady for billing after shin hye has tried the dress.

 

"ok your highness...i will get it's billing done..." 

 

"we still have a lot of time...where should we go??" he asked her.

 

"how about movie...." she suggested clapping her hands together.

 

"movie..."

 

"yes...but not in your personal theater..."

 

"then...??"

 

"where everyone else go...please yong hwa i always wanted to go out with you like a normal couple...." she pleaded.

 

"ok my princess let's go..." 

 

"please deliver the dress on the mentioned address..." the two left to watch a movie.

 

Yong Hwa intentionally asked the guard to bring the tickets for the horror movie "shin hye...we could get the ticket for horror movie only...all others are already sold..." he said in a sad tone.

 

"it's ok we will watch this one only then..." she replied with disappointment.

 

He asked all his guards to disperse and the two disguised as two normal teens and covered their faces with scarf. The movie already started and it was complete dark inside which was a plus point for them. The two took their respective seats and as it was a horror movie the theater was almost empty with a few people on the from rows.

 

"i am really scared yong hwa..why no one is here..." shin hye tightened her grip around his hand and sat down as close as possible to him.

 

"don't worry i am here with you..." he assured her.

 

But the movie was really scary and she almost started crying, seeing her condition yong hwa decided to leave early.

 

"i am sorry shin hye...i didn't knew you get so scared..."he apologized wiping the tears from her cheeks. He instructed the driver to take the car towards shin hye's house.

 

"why are you saying sorry it was me who wanted to watch the movie..."

 

"because i intentionally got the tickets for that movie..miahne..."

 

"it's ok...and thanks for fulfilling my wish..." she gave him a peck on his lips. He unable controlling pulled her back into a passionate kiss.

 

After sending shin hye home yong hwa returned back to palace where a new problem was already waiting for him.

 

"yong hwa you are back..." his mother stopped him.

 

"yeah umma....you are awake at this hour what happened..."

 

"was waiting for you only...we have shifted sulli's stuff's in your room...as you two already have a kid...it would be difficult for her to manage everything on her own..."

 

"you are dead yong hwa trapped in your own plan again" he cursed himself "ok umma..." but still managed to fake a smile in such a situation.

 

"She already there...go take some rest...i will send your dinner upstairs only..."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"you....how did you enter my room..." he fired the question the moment he entered his room.

 

"from the window..." min ho replied while putting the ointment on sulli's bruised knee.

 

"what happened...how did she get hurt..." yong hwa noticed the wound and blood soaked cotton.

 

"she fell..." min ho blew some air and then covered it with bandage "it will take some time to heal..." sulli nodded like a kid.

 

"take care sulli...we will be back shortly" he dragged min ho out of the room "dude we are gone..."

 

"i know...and not we you are gone..."

 

"what do you mean...man she is your future wife..."

 

"but it's a fake contract marriage...."

 

"your highness...the food..." a maid  was standing there holding the tray with food.

 

"ok  place it inside...we are coming..." yong hwa said "we will decide about it later first lets eat dinner..."

 

The three finished dinner in complete silence not even looking at each other's faces but yong hwa's mind was still thinking about the possible solution when he out of blue started laughing.

 

"what happened..." min ho and sulli looked at him in daze.

 

"why i couldn't think of it earlier...i am such a fool" still laughing hard.

 

"you are scaring me...because whenever you laugh like this something it means something evil is going on in your mind..."

 

"well....on wedding day we are switching wives without our parents knowing...switching rooms is much more easier than that....wow yong hwa you are a genius" he got praising himself and jumped out of the window.

 

"where are you going....??" min ho asked.

 

"to your room...you have fun with your would be wife...bye" he smirked and left before min ho could say anything.

 

The room had only one bed with no couch or other place to sleep, moving their eyes through the whole room the two gulped and looked at each other with hopeful eyes.