Chapter 27

Royal Love

The door bell of sulli's apartment was ringing non stop

 

"coming...coming" victoria shouted from inside getting angry on the person who disturbed her sleep. She opened the door fuming with anger but it cooled down the moment she saw Min Ho standing.

 

"where is sulli...??" he asked impatiently.

 

"she went out...to get things from the market" she replied.

 

"when did she go" 

 

"it's been a while she should be back by now...don't know what's taking her so long"  

 

"did he really...noo...no...that can't be possible..." he thought in his mind.

 

"tell me where did she go" 

 

"oh she is back" victoria looked above his shoulder towards the elevator. Min ho turned around, sulli was standing there holding a few bags but was appalled to see Min ho standing at the door of her apartment. she froze at her place....min ho ran to her filling her in his arms.

 

"kwenchana??" he checked her from head to toe.

 

"yeah i am fine...why??" sulli was confused why he was behaving that way.

 

"i was scared...that i will loose you" he again hugged her caressing her hair.

 

then his phone started to ring again,it was the same number "yobseyo" he answered the call moving to a corner while sulli moved in her apartment wiping her tears away.

 

"you are pretty fast i must say...satisfied to see her safe...but little brother tell me one thing who she is actually...it's the only thing i don't know about her"

 

"joon ho you better stay away from her...or else you will regret it for whole of your life" 

 

"ahhhh don't be angry...i was just curious so asked...you don't want to answer then it's fine with me...i will find it out on my own"

 

"joon ho" min ho shouted on the top of his lungs.

 

"don't shout...don't...and this time it was just a warning next time it will be for real...got that..." joon ho ended the call furiously.

 

Min Ho looked at his watch it was almost the time for his flight and shin hye and yong hwa were waiting for him at the airport. 

 

"YOU GUYS CAN LEAVE WITHOUT ME...I WILL STAY HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER..

PLEASE HANDLE THINGS THERE"

yong hwa received a text from him.

 

"who is it" shin hye asked.

 

"min ho...looks like we need to go back on our own" yong hwa picked up the bag.

 

"why?? he is not coming??" 

 

"staying here for a little longer" yong hwa gave a mischievous smile as min ho asked him for sulli's address before he left hotel without telling anyone.

 

"but you know it's dangerous here...we just can't leave him alone" 

 

"i will make sure about their safety don't worry" yong hwa gave her a assuring look.

 

*******************************************

 

"WHATTTTTT you are are staying here" sulli choked on her food.

 

"yes...can't I??" he looked at the older girl with cute puppy face.

 

"of course you can..." victoria replied with a big smile.

 

"but unnie we don't have any extra room" 

 

"he can stay with you...i will move in with krystal" victoria replied casually taking a bite of her food.

 

"but how can we stay together" sulli gulped.

 

"why...what's the problem...we are already married" min ho smiled mischievously and added "and married people are supposed to be leaving in the same room..." he wanted to laugh like hell seeing sulli's expressions but had to resist. he looked at victoria and asked "right noona??"

 

"obviously..." she winked at him "ok i am done...you two finish your dinner...by then i will move my things" she got up from the table.

 

"why are you here??" sulli glared at him the moment she left.

 

"what do you mean by why i am here...i want to be with my wife..." 

 

"i am not your wife anymore" sulli had a hurt expression when said that but hide it.

 

"you are...we still didn't get divorce...so legally you are still my wife" he pinched her nose and got up "i am so tired tell me where is our room honey" 

 

*****************************************

 

"you need the bed or i can take it??" victoria asked both of them.

 

"you can take it...one bed is enough for us" min ho covered sulli's mouth before she could speak.

 

"but it's just a single bed"

 

"ahhh you don't worry about that noona...we will manage" 

 

"ok then good night" victoria dragged the bed out and shut the door behind. Min Ho finally released his hand and locked the door from inside.

 

"yeah...i am not going to sleep you...got that...and it's my bed so your better find a place for yourself to sleep..as it's all because of you" she angrily pulled the blanket over her. 

 

Min ho jumped on the bed next to her, but she pushed him down.

 

"ahhhhh" min ho cried with pain.

 

"what happened..??" sulli immediately checked him if he was hurt but he reacted quite fast and jumped on the bed.

 

"that's cheating" 

 

"whatever" he winked at her "so now if you don't want to sleep on the cold floor...come here" he shifted a little to his left side making space for her. Sulli quietly laid her body next to him.

 

and both drifted to sleep...