Chapter 32

Royal Love

****flashback****

 

"hello onew yong here" yong hwa dialed no on his handphone hurriedly.

 

"yes yong hwa what happened you sound worried...is everything ok??"onew excused himself as he was sitting with his friends.

 

"no...everything is not ok...min ho is in danger"

 

"what??? what happened...where is he??" 

 

"he is in singapore...i asked guards to be around him without getting noticed but right now one of them told me...that they lost him...and i tried to call him also but his phone is switched..." 

 

"don't worry...we all are in singapore and we will surely find him...nothing will happen..."onew assured him.

 

"thanks onew...i am also coming to singapore...."

 

onew tracked the location of his cell phone where it was before it got switched off and surprisingly it was the same where sulli's phone was located.

 

"hyung why is it so silent here"  taemin sensed something was unusual about the apartment.

 

"even i feel something is wrong.." key said.

 

"lets go inside...first"  onew loaded his gun.

 

"hyunggggggg......" taemin ran to min ho who was drenched in blood.

 

"min ho....min ho...." onew untied him from the pole "taemin and key you two take him to hospital now....i will call yong hwa and inform him about it..." 

 

"but sulli...she's not here" jaejoong said moving his fingers through his hairs furiously.

 

everyone noticed key's eyes fixed on the glass door of the other room. he was horrified as if he saw some ghost...

 

"min ho....." yong hwa came running to the room and saw his brother lying on the floor in pool of blood.

 

"where is sulli...???" he asked but none of them replied. taemin pointed his finger towards the room keeping his eyes down.

 

The sight of the room explained everything about the cruel act that took place there. It was all messed up with girls cloths lying here and there in the room. but his eyes searched for the person whom it belonged. The blood on the floor and cloths forced him to think in direction he never thought in worst of his dreams. he entered the room with shaking legs but the room was empty. he looked around and followed a blood line which was going to the other side of the bed.

 

"sulli..." he ran to the girl who was lying on floor unconscious clutching the bedsheet close to her covering her bare body. he took out his blazer and covered her properly while tears flowed out from his eyes continuously...

 

 

***Flashback ends***