character sketch

Royal Love

Thank you so much everyone...for such a great response to my story...i am really really happy....and hearty thanks to all subscriber hope you all will enjoy reading it...

feel free to comment...

i really don't know how to thank you all for such a great response...

 

*******************************************************************************

 

Choi Min Ho:

 

 

 

20 Years old only son of Choi Chin Ho(King) and Lee Hae Woo(Queen) 

He is very reserved, cold hearted prince who has his warm side also but afraid to show it in front of others as since childhood he was taught to be a tough man and never show your weakness to anyone. Loves his Brother Jung Yong Hwa a lot, will not give a second thought before giving away his life for him if such a situation arises.

He loves music and is a very good or can say best at playing guitar in whole university but being a prince he had give up on his dream of becoming a artist.

He is good at martial arts,swordsmanship and no one has ever been able to defeat him.

Loves spending time with his brother playing different sports among which racing and basketball are their favorite.

he posses all qualities of a perfect king...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Yong Hwa:

 

 

20 Years old son of Choi Hee Young ( Choi Chin Ho's sister) and Kim Dae Jung (died in an accident)

He lives in the palace along with his mother after his father died when he was 2 years old. He a sweet person always ready to help others, a ideal guy any girl will fall for. Loves Min Ho more than anything in the world and always stands beside him as his strongest support. 

He also loves music and is a part of band CNBlue at university as their main vocalist and guitarist. He never thought about becoming a king as for him the throne belonged to Min Ho so decided to follow his passion.

He also being a prince was also provided with education necessary for a prince. Equally skilled to min ho when comes to martial arts and swordsmanship. But always gets defeated by him. 

Very good at sports and here it's min ho who always gets defeated.

He also loves reading and spent most his leisure time in library. Has his own personal library with almost every book of his interest. No one is allowed to enter except for min ho so it kind of serves as a personal place for both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Sulli:

 

 

19 years old Daughter of Choi Jin Pyo and Jung Eun Sun

Her parents died when she was really young and all her relatives took away all her inheritance and abandoned her. She is a simple and sweet girl who always spreads happiness wherever she goes.

She lives in a rented apartment and to make her living works at a family restaurant and many other part time jobs.With her sharp brain she managed to get the scholarship to study at the top university of korea.

She loves making friends and meeting new people. 

For her love is the purest thing on this earth and just like every girl dreams about marrying a perfect guy who will love her with all his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

Park Shin Hye:

 

 

19 years old, only daughter of Park Dong Min (owner of Park enterprises and owns several resorts restaurants and hotels around the globe) and Jang Bong Cha 

She is a person who has everything from looks to money. Girls around her envy her while boys wish to be next to her.

She has a heart of Gold but already someone else owns it as she is in a secret relationship with Jung Yong Hwa for past 2 years and loves him with all her heart.Only Min Ho knows about it and helps the couple whenver needed.

She has a dream of becoming the best ballet dancer and the only thing she loves after Yong Hwa is dancing.

 

 

 

Rest of the characters will be introduced as the story progresses...