Chapter 16

Royal Love

"we all are waiting here outside the palace for the King on Crown prince's 21st birthday. It's the first time that prince himself is not present as according to our sources he and prince jung yong hwa had to leave to attend some important meeting oversea but still we all wish our prince a very happy birthday" a reporter said in the camera. 

 

This was the scene in front of the palace where almost whole media was present to hear the King.

 

"His Highness is about to enter, please bow your heads in his respect" with the announcement all the reporter got ready and took their seats in the conference hall.

 

King entered and after taking the respect went to his seat which was followed by a series of Q from reporter's side. He answered everything  but then one of them asked something which appalled him.

 

"your highness...we heard that there was some will from last king...and according to it Prince Min Ho must be married before turning 21 in order to ascend the throne is it true?"

 

King at first was really shocked to get such a Q as it was kept secret from public and only member's of royal family and few other trusted persons knew about it but still keeping his smile he answered "yes".

 

"But today is prince's 21st birthday already and there are no news of his marriage"

 

"well about that...i know you all have right to know but i think i will keep that to me...because of few reasons and when the right time will come you all will be provided with every detail..."

 

with this Q the meeting was called off and as per royal tradition King donated money,food,toys and cloth to children of orphanage.

 

 

 

"should i get something for you to eat" sulli asked min ho who was busy studying a novel. he nodded with his eyes still fixed on the page.

 

Sulli came with a hot soup "here.." she placed in front of him. Seeing the soup he started making face and gave her a cute puppy face look "no you won't get anything else..you are still not well and you must eat this...it is good for you" she scooped a spoon full soup and centered it in front of his face "come on..just open your mouth" she ordered him. He reluctantly opened his mouth and ate it quietly.

 

"want to watch some drama or movie" sulli asked as she knew he was bored like hell. he nodded.

 

sulli was switching channels to find some good drama but min ho suddenly snatched the remote out of her hand and moved back in the list to stop at some news channel where the interview with King was airing.

 

He waited for kings answer after being asked about his marriage and sighed with relief once it was over

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"abeoji...i wanted to request you something"

 

"yes..what happened...?"

 

"abeoji i want you to keep this marriage a secret as you know if he gets this news...he will try to find out about Princesses and that way their lives will be in danger...and it's better to risk

 

one life by hiding the truth rather than speaking it and putting two lives at stake"

 

"i can't understand what you are trying to say"

 

"abeoji you know that according to the will if i get married before turning 21...i can ascend the throne and if something happens to me before that Prince Si Joon Ho will become the new crown prince and if something happens to me after getting married the power to choose the next King will be with crown princess if we don't have a heir...so what i am saying is just keep it a secret that i am married and if by chance if something bad happens with me atleast crown princess will be alive and our land will be safe"

 

"as you say..."

 

*END*

 

 

he handed over the remote back to sulli and she again started flipping the channels and finally stopped at MBC. Both of them were watching drama but the silence in the room started bothering min ho as sulli was not the type to sit quietly for more than 5 min. he turned around and found her sleeping the chair, he smiled at her and taking the remote from her hand switched off the TV.Sulli was tried and didn't had a proper sleep because she had to take care of him at night. Min Ho was admiring her beautiful features but a big scratch on her shoulder grabbed his attention. With his left hand he slipped her shirt off her shoulder to see her injury. She had bandage on her back which was still stained with blood probably because she didn't change it that day.

 

"stupid girl...got hurt on her back still dared to carry me on her back" he adjusted her shirt back and rested his head on the back of bed.

 

During the fight sulli also injured her shoulder when one of the men attacked her from back and his sword dig inside her shoulder moving to her back. she got it treated without leting anyone know about it.

 

 

20 days later

 

 

The team of doctors that assisted them returned back as now min ho was ok and now he only needed rest to completely recover. During the past few days they got pretty close to each other as their were no guards or assistants around them. Min Ho was still not able to speak as his neck injury needed more time to be healed, so whenever the two had to talk min ho would just write it down on the paper and sulli would do the same. Though she didn't had any problem in speaking but still she liked talking with him that way.

 

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye on the other were also happy in China though they missed hom badly but for min ho's sake they had to do it. They started going for outings with CNBlue and Yong Hwa also joined them again. It was a start of their new lives. The results of the competition were already out and as expected shin hye was the winner but she could not attend the award ceremoney.

 

Back in korea everyone was excited to see the winner so reporters lined in front of her house to meet her. Her mother informed them that she was out on some trip with her friends but it didn't satisfy the reporter and they started digging out the things from past and finally came up with a headless story but it surely shook their calm and peacefull lives.

 

 

"The only daughter of president of Park enterprises is out on a trip and at the same time crown prince is also not present in the country...on being asked about the marriage of prince king refused to answer anything but now if we look closely at all the events, there is something going on in the palace...Mr and Mrs park are seen meeting the royals frequently these days and there were pictures of Prince and Miss Park shin hye together in which it is clearly visible that the two were already dating...so can it be possible that the two are together.....and ALREADY MARRIED??" 

 

 

 

"we should call them back...the news is already spreading like fire in forest..." her majesty suggested.

 

"i have been trying to contact them but they are not answering and it's always Yong Hwa or shin hye or sulli who is answering the phone..." his highness said worriedly.

 

"what.....i think our kids are in trouble...and they are trying to hide it from us...otherwide why they will extend their trip for indefinite time.." 

 

"i think  you are right"

 

then only his cellphone started ringing with Yong Hwa's name flashing on the screen. Queen left the room seeing the expressions on his face.

 

"where are you all...and hand over the phone to min ho i want to talk with him"

 

"but your highness...he is not around..."

 

"yong hwa did something happen tell me honestly...you know i only trust you...please tell me...the situation here is getting out fron our hands"

 

"abeoji..." yong hwa started with thick voice.

 

"what happened...??" his mind alarmed at the sudden change in his voice.

 

"he is back..."

 

"what???...where is crown prince...tell me he is fine.." 

 

"abeoji min ho...he attacked min ho...though sulli saved him but still he was badly injured and..."

 

"and..." he repeated with horrified expression.

 

"and Dr said he will not be able to speak anymore" he was breaking in tears.

 

"what...." the news shattered the king but still keeping his emotions aside he firmly asked "where is he now?"

 

"he is in korea only and sulli is with him...we are also returning back to korea tonight only...i have a solution to the problem"

 

 

 

next day all newspapers were flooded with Min Ho and shin hye's pictures though seperately with news headlines

 

 

 

 

"NATION FOUND ITS NEW CROWN PRINCESS:PARK SHIN HYE"