Chapter 7

Royal Love

"as I am a prince i will be sleeping here on bed" min ho said stretching his arms "find yourself a proper place to sleep.." he laid down and covered his eyes with his hands.

 

"how can such a ruthless guy be a prince...can't you see i have a baby with me..."

 

"did you just call me ruthless...how dare you..." he shot up angrily from his bed.

 

"yes...a ruthless guy with no manners.." she repeated her words angrily crossing her arms over her chest.

 

"then what do you think you are....a characterless girl...who got herself pregnant before marriage..." min ho stopped seeing the shocked expression on sulli's face and then only realized what he just said but it was already too late. The baby started crying because of the loud noise in the room. Sulli took him in her arms and ran out to the balcony. "sulli...." min ho also followed her.

 

"go away...you can have the bed all by yourself...i will manage myself" sulli said with breaking voice.

 

"sulli...i am sorry...i didn't meant to hurt...it's just that i was angry...i really am sorry..." min moved to her side. Sulli was gently the babies back to put him back to sleep with his head resting on her shoulder.

 

"it's fine...you are a prince...you can say anything...you want without even knowing the truth..." 

 

"truth??you mean that's not your baby??"

 

"none of your bussiness...you should not be here....if someone sees you with me at this time...we all will get in trouble..."

 

"then you also should not be present here..it's cold out here....come.." min ho held her hand and brought her back inside. Sulli for some reason couldn't resist so simply followed him.

 

The two sat in complete silence before min ho started again "if you don't mind me asking...can you tell me what is the truth...i really want to know" min ho was polite and careful with his words this time.

 

"it's my elder sisters baby...just like my parents she also left me...she and her husband died in a car accident...last month leaving behind this a month old baby with me"

 

"real sister??"

 

"no after my parents left me.....and all my relatives abandoned me...she was the one who helped me...raised me...she was like a mother to me...and i think i am doing the same for this baby..." sulli smiled faintly.

 

"sorry" min ho said with his eyes down casted. He was feeling guilty for saying such a cruel words to her...he didn't knew how to apologise...

 

"it's ok...if i would have been at your place...may be i would have also reacted the same way you did...." The baby was already fast asleep.

 

"you can sleep on bed...i will sleep on the floor" min ho suggested.

 

"no you can sleep here...back at home i used to sleep on the floor only...so it's not a big problem for me..." Sulli lied as she knew he will not be comfortable sleeping on the floor.

 

"i have a better plan...this bed is being enough for two people....if you want we can share it"

 

"share..." sulli was a little reluctant at first but then finally agreed.

 

The two made the baby sleep between them and finally went off to sleep.

 

 

On the Other hand Yong hwa was not able to sleep as he missed Shin Hye...so finally after twisting and turning for several time he finally jumped out from the balcony without being noticed by anyone he left the palace for shin hye's house. 

 

Shin Hye was also not feeling sleepy so was reading some novel in her room when someone knocked on the window.

 

"whose there...??" shin hye picked up a flower vase in case it was some theif or assasin. With shaking hands she removed the curtains with her free hands while the other raised high in the air ready to hit.

 

"hey wait wait don't hit...it's me yong hwa" he covered himself with hands to avoid the attack.

 

"you....why you always keep doing such things..you know how scared i was"

 

"ok i am sorry...i was just missing you and wanted to see you..."

 

"even i missed you..."

 

"are we going to continue talk like this..." yong hwa was still standing out in the balcony holding the window frame for support.

 

"ohhh i forgot...come in..." she stretched her hand to help him which he accepted happily.

 

He filled her in his arms and stayed like that for some time and finally breaking apart gave a sweet peck on her lips.

 

"anyone knows that you are here??" shin hye asked.

 

"no.." yong hwa took the novel from her bed "you were reading this???"

 

"yes...." she first replied to his question and then continued with her previous conversation "what if someone finds out...that you are not in your room"

 

"then min ho will be in trouble..." he smirked.

 

"min ho??" she got confused .

 

"yes...because according to everyone..yong hwa is in his room with his pretty wife and kid...."

 

"i am not getting anything what you are talking...are you drunk..." she smelled his mouth but everything was perfect he was in his senses.

 

Yong hwa started laughing seeing her reaction and finally controlling himself explained her everything.

 

"that means...sulli and min ho in same room...and that too yours...as far as i know there is no other place for sleeping other then your bed....poor guys...i pitty them..." shin hye also laughed holding her stomach.

 

"so if they didn't find me in my room then also min ho will the one in trouble"

 

"you really love putting him in trouble don't you"

 

"yes...i just love teasing him....but that right is reserved for me only..."

 

"yeah yeah i know that..."

 

 

"shin hye...shin hye..." knock on the door startled the two. It was her mom calling her "open the door dear.."

 

"omo...what should we do" she panicked "go go...if mom finds you...we all will be in trouble" she pushed him out from the window.

 

"ok i am leaving now...take care..."

 

"you too..." shin hye smiled and grabbing his shirt pulled him towards her only to crash her lips with his. yong hwa was so surprised by her sudden action that he lost control of his body and fell down from the balcony landing directly on the ground.

 

shin hye immediately the door for her mom "what happened mom"

 

"what took you so long to open the door...are you...??" she checked her daughter.

 

"i am fine..mom what happened why are you so worried.."

 

"just now guards told me that they saw some figure breaking into your room...by the way what was that sound just now??"

 

"no one is here mom don't worry..and that sound...there was a cat in the balcony..i think that must have fallen down" shin hye chuckled.

 

"looks like cat was a big one...because the sound was so loud..."

 

"yes it was really big...but mom now you should go and rest..." 

 

"ok dear by good night"

 

"good night mom"