Chapter 13

Royal Love

 

"what are you going to tell abeoji about min ho" shin hye asked. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye returned back to hotel to get everything ready to leave.

 

"i am not going back to korea...i will lead them to china and will keep them away from Min Ho as much as possible" yong hwa replied in a serious and determined tone.

 

"china...???"

 

"yeah..My team mates have their concert their....it will be easier for me to hide"

 

"i am coming with you"

 

"no it's dangerous...you are going back..."

 

"but i want to be with you...and if i will go back everyone will ask me about you all"

 

"but..." yong hwa knew that she was right but was still reluctant.

 

"no but..." she started stuffing her things in the bag " nothing will happen to me...as you are with me" she winked at him making him smile in this tense atmosphere.

 

"then i will call abeoji and tell him that we extended our honeymoon for indefinite period of time" 

 

 

 

Hospital

 

"how is he??" yong hwa asked sulli who was sitting outside on the bench.

 

"Dr said his condition is stable...but still 24 hrs are left" 

 

"i have already talked with the Dr and everything is ready...take min ho back and here is the address of the place" he handed over a slip to her.

 

"you are not coming to korea??"  sulli asked.

 

"aniyo...i will misguide them and will try to keep them in china" shin hye who was standing next to him slipped her hand in his giving her support.

 

"are you also going with him" sulli looked down at their locked hands.

 

"yeah..." shin hye nodded with a smile.

 

"take care...and don't worry about Prince i won't let anything happen to him" she bowed at them.

 

"i know that...abeoji didn't select you for nothing..." yong hwa patted her back.

 

"thank you...i will guard prince's life with my life"

 

"we will be leaving now" 

 

Hearing the conversation between the two Shin Hye got curious and confused but kept mum. Yong Hwa lied down on the stretcher and few of his men dressed as Dr's. Shin hye covered her face to conceal her identity. The men who were waiting outside for a chance to attack Min Ho thought of it as a good opportunity to finish them so followed the ambulance assuming yong hwa to be min ho.

 

"we must finish them on the way" one of them probably the leader said.

 

"yeah.."

 

Few of them blocked the way to airport by parking their cars in the middle of the road but little did they knew that yong hwa already prepared for this and while their cars were parked in the hospital he planted time bomb inside them. In no time all the cars and men inside  them were flying in the air making their way clear.

 

 

First plan was successful without any problem and the two safely reached airport where min ho's plane was ready to take off.

 

"yong hwa..." shin hye's mind was still filled with the conversation between him and sulli.

 

"hmmm"

 

"what were you talking about when we were in hospital" she finally asked.

 

"what??" yong hwa was not able to recall what exactly she was asking about.

 

"sulli and you??"

 

"looks like i need to tell you everything now.....sulli is not a normal girl...she is security head Choi jin pyo and Jung eun sun who sacrificed their life saving royal family...and like her parents she is also here to serve royal family "

 

"sulli...is a royal guard...but then the marriage" she was shocked.

 

"it was all planned by abeoji...but because of the mistake i committed it turned out like this...sulli's identity is a secret only abeoji, me and now you know about it....min ho didn't wanted to marry but to ascend the throne he must be married before turning 21 so abeoji signed a contract with sulli to be his wife and guard his life untill he ascends the throne...as she was the only person we could trust at this point of time"

 

"and i was thinking we fooled everyone"

 

"we did...umma and eomeoni also don't know anything about it...and more importantly we were able to convince min ho" he ruffled her hair and leaned back on the chair closing his eyes.