Chapter 19

Royal Love

Shin Hye was discharged fro the hospital once she gained her consciousness so that she could attend the last ceremony

 

"this is not the way to palace neither it's a way to my house...where are we going ahjussi" shin hye asked the driver who was taking her to the royal cemetery.

 

"you will know once we reach there princess" he answered.

 

The car stopped in front of the cemetery and immediately almost more than 20 guards fully armed surrounded it. There were a lot of people which included reporters and other influential families of korea. Shin hye was shifted to the wheel chair but when she noticed everyone wearing black outfit her mind alarmed and she clutched the hand of the court lady standing next to her.

 

"what happened why are we here...why everyone is in black and you even made me wear black....whyyyyy" she shouted at her.

 

Then only Min Ho's car also arrived at the location. His wounds healed faster so he was able to walk on his own with the help of walking stick. He had bandage around his head and neck, even his wound on his chest was also not healed. Sulli was standing next to him. both of them looked at shin hye who was looking at them and behind them hoping Yong Hwa also to step out from the car but none came. Tears made their way out from her eyes as she recalled that after accident the only person she didn't met was yong hwa. 

Min Ho and sulli reached her with moist eyes but before anyone of them could say anything shin hye grabbed min ho's hand and asked "where is yong hwa...he is coming right...???" she looked at him with hope.

 

Min Ho who was controlling himself finally broke down and fell on his knees to come to her level pulling her into a tight hug. Tears endlessly flowing out from his eyes. Shin Hye turned into a lifeless body, her eyes fixed at some distant point and arms hanging on her side.

Sulli moved away quietly leaving two of them.

 

"hey look there crown prince and princess have arrived" one the reporter said pointing his finger in their direction.

 

Guards blocked the reporters while Min Ho pushed her chair towards the burial site. All the reporters were not allowed to enter that area. It was just the royal family members with few other important persons.

 

Everything went well and all them returned back to palace. Shin hye was shifted to her room where yong hwa's mother and Queen were present to take care of her.

During the whole ritual min ho's eyes kept on searching for sulli but she was no where to be soon. So when he returned back he directly headed to her room and found her standing in the balcony holding the baby in her arms who was sleeping on her shoulder.

 

"why did you left early??" min ho slipped apiece of paper into her arms which startled her.

 

"i just couldn't stand watching all that..and i didn't wanted to put family into trouble by grabbing the attention of the reporters ." she replied honestly.

 

"you are my wife...you are the crown princess"

 

"regarding that i wanted to talk to you...i.... i can't continue with it anymore...." she looked away to hide her tears.

 

"why???" 

 

"i am leaving....i got a scholarship to study abroad ...and you know all this while this acting i was just doing it all for money...and now when yong hwa is not here you should take his place and take care of shin hye and her baby." she fixed her eyes on the piece of paper.

 

"baby???" min ho didn't knew anything about the announcement of shin hye being the crown princess.

 

"yes she is carrying his reflection inside her...and since we kept the marriage a secret now when yong hwa is not here to take the responsibility....it's your turn to do this...to save both of them from this world moreover in everyone's eyes you are her lover and husband" sulli looked into his eyes explaining him more with them rather than her words.

 

"i can't do that...i....i love you..." min ho said in his mind.

 

But before he could put his feelings into words sulli already left the room leaving him alone.

 

 

1 Month Later

 

Singapore

 

"hey sulli what are you doing here....we are going for shopping today...wanna join??" Krystal asked. 

 

"no not today i am very tired..." she massaged her neck.

 

"you are always like this...we don't want to hear anything..you are coming...come one" Victoria grabbed her arm and pulled her out from her seat.

 

"unnie but ..." sulli was still reluctant but after seeing everyone that how excited they were she finally agreed "ok lets go"

 

 

Seoul

 

"Min Ho what are you doing here...your wife was looking for you" taemin ( Min ho's classmate and close friend, comes from a very rich family) called him.

 

"shin hye...where is she now" min ho asked.

 

"she was going towards library..." taemin pointed his finger in the direction where he last saw her.

 

"ok thanks see you later" min ho smiled at him.

 

"come for onew hyungs party tonight...everyone is coming" taemin added.

 

"will see...." min ho replied with a wink and disappeared in the corridor.

 

"how people change once they get married...surprising"