Chapter 3

Royal Love

"he..." she pointed her finger at yong hwa.

 

"what...i don't even know her...." yong hwa said with his eyes looking at shin hye who was glaring at him.

 

"your highness...i am not lying...it's prince's and my baby...see" she took the baby in her arms back and showed his face to everyone in the room.

 

"he looks exactly like yong hwa...when he was born..." Mrs choi exclaimed.

 

shin hye only gave a glance to the baby and she was so shocked that she finally collapsed in min ho's arms who was standing next to her equally surprised.

 

"shin hye...." min ho slapped her multiple times on her face to wake her up but of no use.

 

"let's take her to the hospital..." Mr park suggested.

 

 

at hospital

 

"Dr how is she now"min ho and yong hwa asked worriedly while everyone made a big circle around the Dr who just now came out from the room.

 

"she is fine...but we are not sure about the reason...so we need to wait for the reports..."

 

" don't worry everything will be fine" min ho comforted yong hwa when everyone else was inside the room.

 

"hmmm" yong hwa simply nodded and added " let's go in..." faking a smile on his face.

 

The moment yong hwa entered the room shin hye turned her face away and pretended to talk with his mother. Yong hwa felt hurt and kept standing quitely in the corner.

 

"how are you feeling now" min ho started feeling the tension between the couple caressing her hair gently.

 

"i am fine now...nothing to worry" she replied with a smile which soon fainted.

 

"Nurse...please go get her reports.." Dr entered the room and started checking her pulse 

 

"Miss park shin hye's reports...are they ready??" a nurse asked the receptionist.

 

"wait...let me check.." she checked the reports and finally taking out one file she handed over it to nurse  "here..."

 

"thank you"

 

 

In the room.

 

"Dr here are the reports.."

 

everyone was waiting patiently for Dr to continue when a smile spread on her face while checking the reports " congratulations shin hye....you are pregnant"

words from Dr made everyone's jaw drop....

 

"what..." the only voice that echoed in the room and then again the room turned silent.

 

"oh my god....just in one night i am already became a grandmother and other one is coming soon...m so happy" Mrs lee(Queen) said cupping shin hye's face and planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

"we didn't knew...you two were this much close....else we would have arranged the marriage long back" Mr park joked.

 

"ahhhh our family's heir...ooooo son am so happy....i can't even express in words" Mr choi pulled min ho into a rib crushing hug.

 

"how is it possible...we never did that...how can she turn..." yong hwa argued with himself in his mind.

 

Shin hye got discharged from the hospital after few hours only and everyone returned back to the palace. Everyone retired to their respective rooms while min ho, shin hye and yong hwa decided to hold a meeting to clear everything in the room where that unknown girl was already waiting for them.

 

" what is this all going on yong hwa will you care to explain" min ho asked the moment they entered the room.

 

"I will answer all your Questions later first let me clear things with her..." he moved to the girl who was holding a sleeping baby in her arms "who are you and what the hell were you thing you were doing there...i don't even know you...."yong hwa was yelling at some girl for the first time.

 

"i am Choi Sulli..." she removed the scarf from her face showing her face "min hyuk asked me to do this...so stop yelling at me"