Chapter 8

Royal Love

Wedding Day

 

Two beautiful women clad in bridal outfit walked down the aisle with their faces covered with veil. Min Ho and Yong Hwa gave each other a glance and smirked on the success of their plan.

The church had only the most trusted officials and servants of the palace. Everything was going as per their plan. The two groom descended down to take their brides with them and the priest started the ceremony.

 

"please repeat after me" priest said.

 

"father before you start we want to make a request..." min ho said politely.

 

"yes go ahead..."

 

"can we take the vow together...please"

 

At first everyone looked really surprised by such an awkward request from him but then agreed to it "yes you can.."

 

(ok everyone i couldn't find a better way to execute their plan of switching wives...so if this is not possible...please bear with it...)

 

"I choi min ho.." priest looked at min ho and then turned to yong hwa "I yong hwa.."

 

the two repeated at the same time and even tone so that their voices mixed well.

 

"take you...park shin hye.." turning towards yong hwa "choi sulli..." 

 

"take you...choi sulli..." min ho said while yong hwa said "take you park shin hye" he interwined his fingers lovingly with hers while saying her name.

 

And as the voices were mixed well no one was able to distinguish who said whose name.

 

"to be my wife.I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

 

the two repeated and finally gave a long sigh as their part was over without any problem but the biggest hurdle of all was the girls as they had completely different voices and anyone can easily distinguish it.

 

"I park shin hye..." he looked at sulli who was trembling because of nervousness which min ho noticed and gently squeezed her palm to comfort her then priest turned to shin hye " I choi sulli...."

 

the first step was successful as they stood next to each other and their faces were covered so no one could make out from which direction exactly which voice came.

 

"take you Choi Min Ho..." priest with his hand signalled at shin hye "take you jung yong hwa.."

 

min ho looked at yong hwa from corner of his eyes and gave signal to go for their plan. both of them were holding their brides hands and pressed their hands gently giving them a signal to start.

 

"take you choi min ho..."

 

"take you jung yong hwa..."

 

when they were calling out the names suddenly yong hwa started caughing and everyone's attention transfered at him.

 

"are you alright..." min asked patting his back.

 

"yeah i am fine..." yong hwa replied gaining his posture back and winked at his brother who smirked and shifted back to his place.

 

"to be my husband. i promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

 

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen." the priest said "now you may kiss the bride"

 

"ohhh crap...how can we miss out this part...we didn't plan for this..." sulli and min ho thought at the same time.

 

Sulli spun around to come face to face with min ho at the same time shin hye also turned and accidently stepped over sulli's veil pulling it off her head. sulli looked at min ho with horrified look on her face, eyes wide open. Min Ho immediately grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him and crashed his lips on hers cupping her face with his arms. 

 

"ha ha ha...so desperate..." everyone in the church laughed.

 

Yong hwa planted a soft kiss on her forehead through the veil only. before breaking the kiss min ho pulled back the veil covering his and her face inside it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats all guys i know...its very confusing...and the chapter is not written well also...

really sorry for that...

and one more thing i will not be updating this story...till june as i have my xams...

will try to edit this chapter later...and make it better...for the time being please bear with this...:)