Chapter 31

Royal Love
"Yong Hwa where is sulli I want to meet her right now" min ho demanded the moment he saw yong hwa waiting for him on the airport. "But you can't meet her..." yong hwa turned his face away to hide his tears. "Why can't I..?? No one is telling me about her...how is she? Where is she?? Atleast you try to understand please...i just want to see her once nothing else..." min ho joined his hands in front of him,tears flowing down his cheeks. "You will not be able to min ho...you will not be able to see her" yong hwa hugged his brother tightly. "Please take me to her.." he started crying harder. Yong hwa gave the driver direction and settled down on the back seat with min ho who was looking out from the window the whole time. The car halted in front of a hospital. "Come" yong hwa guided min ho through the corridors and stopped in front of a room which had the name "choi sulli". With shaking hands min ho rotated the door knob and looked at yong hwa who moved his head in negation. Min ho's heart beats increased as the bed in the room was getting visible to him but to his surprise it was empty. He entered the room and looked around but found no one. He turned around to leave when the glass placed on the side table fell down. He moved in its direction and scene in front of his eyes broke him. Sulli was sitting near the table on the ground clutching her dress tightly with her hands, her face hidden in her knees, her hairs were messy with several scratches and bruises on her fair skin. "Sulli..." he stepped towards her but she shifted away from him. "Please don't...leave me...let me go please" she joined her hands and begged him. "Sulli its me min ho..." he ran to her and hugged her tightly but she didn't recognized him and started shouting and hitting him. Hearing the noise coming from room hospital staff came running to the room and held sulli. "Your highness please..." the dr asked. Min ho wanted to stay with her but yong hwa dragged him out from the room. The Dr injected drugs in her body which made her sleep. " what happened to her...yong hwa what happened to my sulli..." he shook his brother hard who simply looked down in response.