Chapter 21

Royal Love

Shin Hye opened her eyes late in the evening "where is Prince" she asked the court lady standing next to her bed with a glass of water.

 

"we don't have any idea bingung mama" she replied.

 

"ok you can leave" she placed the glass bake in the tray and got out from the bed as she knew where Min ho was. She pressed a button on the wall which was a key to open the secret door leading to another room. She walked through a small corridor fully lighted with yellow light opening into a big room. It had a bed placed in the centre while on walls there lots of picture frames which had Yong Hwa and Min ho's picture since childhood. Behind the bed there was a big picture of two of them hanging on the wall. Other wall of the room had all their medals and trophies they won during their school time. While on the side opposite to the entrance there was an staircase going to the room below it which was supposedly their music room and had everything from keyboard, piano, drums, guitar(acoustic and electric) etc.

 

Min Ho was sitting on a chair holding his guitar but eyes fixed at the picture of yong hwa from one of his concerts holding the same guitar. Shin Hye walked to him and wrapped her arms around him from back resting her chin on his shoulder. Min Ho still in the same position placed his hand on her hand assuring her that he was fine.

 

"what happened??" shin hye asked.

 

"nothing just wanted to see yong hwa...so came" min ho replied honestly.

 

"don't worry my heart says he is alive and safe....and we will find him soon" shin hye sat down in front him with her arms on his knees.

 

"hmmmm i know....we will surely find him" min ho smiled and ruffled her hairs "because he still need to know about little yong hwa..." he winked.

 

"yeah....you spoiled my hairs" she faked anger and adjusted her hairs again and gave him a light punch on his chest "you miss sulli. right??" she asked once again getting serious.

 

"it doesn't matter anymore if i miss her or not. she already left me" min ho replied with hurt expression.

 

"if she is the one for you...then you two will surely meet again...it's fate which will bring two of you together" 

 

"your words always fills me up with new hope...now i know what yong hwa liked in you..." 

 

 

Singapore

 

"sulli are you alright...you look troubled" victoria asked sulli.

 

Victoria and sulli were sharing the same room and were quiet close with each other.

 

"aniyo unnie...i am fine" sulli turned her head to the other side.

 

"sulli you can tell me if something is bothering you..." 

 

finally gathering courage sulli sat down and started "unnie i saw Prince Yong Hwa today...he was on the wheel chair in unconscious state and prince joon ho's man were taking him somewhere" 

 

"prince yong hwa...but he....he died in that plane crash" victoria knew many things and it was her with whom sulli shared her heart comfortably.

 

"no one was able to see his face unnie because the body was all swollen from lying in the water for long time" sulli recalled all the events one month back.

 

"you mean prince joon ho kidnapped Prince yong hwa" victoria concluded.

 

"i need to find out and save him unnie..." sulli said with determination.

 

"but sulli you are no longer a royal guard and moreover it will be dangerous for your life" 

 

"unnie still as a friend i need to save him...and with him one life is also connected" min ho 's image when he was crying for his brother flashed in front her eyes.

 

"whenever you need my help just call for me...i will always be with you.." 

 

"thanks unnie" sulli smiled.

 

"now go to sleep"

 

 

 

Korea

 

 

"Your highness as you said for past one month we were tracking Prince Joon Ho and his men and according our men following him he is right now in singapore to meet someone from china" manager informed Min Ho who was sitting in his office.

 

"someone from china" 

 

"yeah your highness..and there is a news that he is seeking help from some underworld mafia don also but we still need to confirm it"

 

"thank you ahjussi...for your help" 

 

Min ho immediately ran to his room. Shin hye just stepped out from washroom after taking bath. he held her from her shoulder and swirled her around with joy.

 

"shin hye shin hye.....i am so happy today that i can't even tell you"

 

"yeah stop...stop...i am pregnant...forgot that also...." he stopped that very instant and pulled her into a hug.

 

"guess what....we located joon ho...now we will find yong hwa soon" 

 

"whatttttt" shin hye was almost in tears.

 

"yes....he is in singapore and we are leaving tomorrow so pack your stuff's and get ready to meet your dady dear" he went on his knees and talked with the baby inside her.

 

Flashback

 

"sir these are the pictures you asked for" the police officer who investigated the case handed over the pictures from the site.

 

Min Ho checked everything but found nothing useful. he was getting furious but then his eyes stopped on the picture of the dead body of yong hwa. he looked at it carefully and found and a mark on his right hand which was not clearly visible.

 

"this...what is this" min ho asked the officer pointing at it.( he still can't speak)

 

"it looks like some tattoo prince..." 

 

"yong hwa never liked tattoos..." min ho thought in his mind.

 

min ho signaled him to leave.

 

on the other hand shin hye was also investigating things in her own way...and found the same proof.

 

"what about the reason for the plane crash" she asked the court lady.

 

"someone tampered with the engine....we were not able to get the picture of the men who did this as it appeared as if he knew about the cctv already...but yes there was an unusual tattoo on his right hand....we prepared a sketch of it"

 

"where it is"

 

"here" she handed over a white sheet which shocked shin hye as it was the same sign which sulli drew when they were in the hospital.

 

flashback end