Chapter 22

Royal Love

Shin Hye and min ho landed at singapore airport and headed towards their hotel unknown to the fact that Yong Hwa was in the same hotel.

 

"your room no is 902" the receptionist gave them the key.

 

"thank you" min ho bowed.

 

"we will transfer your luggage to your room sir...enjoy your stay sir" the lady said smiling.

 

"Yong Hwa will be fine.right??" shin hye had a lot many thoughts running through her mind. Both of them took elevator for 9th floor.

 

"yes he will be fine...and you can see that yourself soon.."

 

"i just can't wait...past month everyday was like a year for me without him...and unknowingly i did wrong to both of you" shin hye's eyes got moist and she lowered her head with guilt.

 

"don't think about past....now everything will be fine...so cheer up..don't you know it affects the baby..." min ho pinched her cheeks to cheer her up. Past month brought both of them close as friends.

 

"hmmm" she nodded and thinking about yong hwa caressed her tummy.

 

Both of them entered the room while guards took their respective positions in the corridor. They asked for special permission from hotel staff to allow the guards to be disguised as hotel staff so that they could guard both of them without any unwanted attention.

 

sulli entered the hotel and waited in the lobby for any movement from their side and after waiting for almost 1 hr one of the men came in and went to floor 11th. Sulli followed him without being noticed but that man disappeared the moment he stepped out from the lift.

 

but then after 15 min one man wearing black suit came out from room no 1130, the same man who bumped into her last night. sulli changed into hotel uniform from the dressing room and knocked on the door.

 

"who is it...??" someone from inside answered.

 

"room service sir...we need to change the towel and bed sheet sir" she replied.

 

"i don't want...leave"

 

"sir it's our duty please open the door" 

 

the door opened and a man in the same outfit let her enter the room. She looked around but to her surprise there was no one else other than that man. she changed everything and was about to leave when suddenly the sound of something crashing on the floor made her to halt.

 

"that sound sir..." she pointed towards the room which was locked.

 

"if you are done you can leave" he said rudely.

 

"yes sir" she shut the door behind.

 

 

 

"what happened sulli...did you find him" victoria who was waiting for sulli outside in the car asked.

 

"though i didn't see him but i thing yes" she smiled making a victory sign.

 

"wow...so now what next" victoria asked.

 

"unnie we need to plan everything carefully as one wrong step from our side can put his life in danger...so lets just watch it for some time and then decide our next step" sulli had her eyes fixed on the hotel entrance but her eyes opened wide when Min Ho walked out from it. Victoria followed her eyes but was not able to recognize as she never saw his picture.

 

"who is he sulli..??" she asked.

 

"no one unnie...lets leave" sulli put her seat belt on.

 

"ok then lets go" their car crossed min ho who looked inside the car and saw sulli sitting on the passenger seat.

 

"sulli....sulli..." he started running after the car calling her name but to his bad luck the car left.

 

"i found you sulli you can't runaway from me anymore..." min ho took a deep breath filling his lungs with fresh air.