Chapter 18

Royal Love

yong hwa opened his eyes in pitch dark room with hardly any light reaching inside. He felt pain in his body and back of his head. he tried to raise his hand but noticed himself being tied to a chair. He started struggling harder to get himself free from the ropes tied around his hands and legs but all in vain. He stopped when the door opened making creaking sound allowing light from outside to enter the room. A tall man with perfect body stood in the middle of the way but his face not visible because of the darkness in room stepped towards him.

 

 

"si joon ho..." yong hwa recognized him when he bent down to his eye level in no time.

 

"you recognized me...even after so many years..you sure have a very good memory...i am proud of you my brother" he patted his shoulder.

 

"ahhhhh" he whined as he hurt his shoulder in the accident.

 

"are you hurt?? ahh sorry for that accident but there was no other way to get you...." he made an apologetic face which turned into a smirk.

 

"so it was you who tampered with the plane" 

 

"i am reluctant to say that but yes it was me...who did that to your plane" he said proudly.

 

"why?? what you want now" he was getting furious.

 

"because i want min ho dead...and with you around it will not be possible...so i thought why not clear the obstacles first but you all are so bad....always creating troubles in my life...i thought just by clearing you everything will be fine but now i have to take one more life to get what i want" 

 

"what do you mean??" he asked.

 

"now don't act innocent as if you don't know about your dearest brother's wife...the crown princess park shin hye...i know she was there with you in the plane...i wish i would have ended her as well but the news was released later...lucky girl got to live for few more days" he sighed.

 

"park shin hye??"  he repeated.

 

"now you can't fool me with that face of your face....so it's better you rest for some time and we will talk about the way you want to die later.." he signaled one of his men with his eyes and moved out. The man injected some medicine in yong hwa's body which made him sleep the very instant.

 

 

 

"your highness according to the investigating team some one tampered with the engine of the plane which was the main cause for the crash" King's manager Mr Kim informed him.

 

"what...??" he asked in disbelief and horror.

 

"yes your highness..."

 

"you may go now and prepare for Prince's last ceremony" 

 

he left the room after bowing his head in respect. 

 

"Brother why are you doing this...you even filled poison in your own child's heart...why??" he opened the drawer in which there was a picture of him with another man almost same age as him.

 

 

Min ho was sleeping when sulli entered the room with tears in her eyes

 

"from now on i can't be by your side anymore...so you must take care of yourself..." she said in a low voice and caressed his hair gently.

 

Min ho opened his eyes when he felt someone's hand on his head he grabbed her arm but released it when saw her face. sulli wiped the tears in her eyes immediately before getting noticed by him. With his hand he motion he asked her to get his writing pad and pen.

 

"here" 

 

"what happened why are you here at this time" he wrote on the paper and passed it to her.

 

"wanted to see you" she wrote back. it appeared as if heaven was helping her as she was not in a state to speak anything as she feared she will not be able to control herself.

 

"really and why so...did you miss me that much" 

 

she started smiling reading it " not really i was just joking it's time for you to take medicine...you fall for my words so easily... :p"

 

"because it's you"

 

after reading the last response she looked straight into his eyes and found him looking at her with the same intensity at her. she could not take it anymore and turned to leave when she accidently stepped over the TV remote which was lying on the floor.

 

"last ceremony of Prince Yong Hwa" the news reporter said and sulli froze at her place. she turned around to look at min ho whose eyes were glued to TV on which the news of plane crash were flashing. The news of Yong Hwa's death was kept secret from shin hye and min ho as both of them were not in such a state to take it.

 

Min Ho with his shaking hands pointed his finger at the TV and looked at sulli through tears in his eyes who was already crying by now. She ran to him and pulled him into a hug.

 

Min Ho turned into a statue what was happening around he didn't had any idea...world went silent for him with only sulli's cry reaching his ear which were a proof for him that what he heard just now was true. 

 

*

************************************************************************

all my reader are smart...well congrats you all guessed it right he is fine...and to know the ans for your other guess about what min ho will do you all need to wait for the next chapter

 

and thank you so much to everyone for your support...

i am so happy as this fic got 104 subscribers...:)