Chapter 26

Royal Love

"did you meet them??" sulli asked yong hwa who entered the room with dropped shoulders.

 

"yeah.." he nodded.

 

"they must be happy to see you back" sulli dreamed of the time when all four were together.

 

"i didn't meet them" yong hwa pulled the chair and sat down on it.

 

"yong hwa what happened...you met them or not??" sulli got confused.

 

"they are married..." 

 

"i thought you knew about it" sulli was surprised knowing that he was unaware of everything "but how does it matter"

 

"it does matter...they are so happy together..and shin hye is pregnant with Min Ho's baby...by  appearing in front of them i don't want to become an obstacle in their married life"

 

"what...did you just say...min ho..." sulli got everything and started laughing like hell.

 

"what happened why are you laughing" he got confused.

 

"you are an idiot you know that right??"

 

"what did you just lost your mind or what...??"

 

"you lost your mind...stupid that's your baby..." sulli explained everything to him about what all happened when he was not around.

 

"did you just say..i am going to be a dad"  he jumped from his seat like a kid.

 

"hey calm down" she pulled his hand.

 

"how can i calm down...i will be dad...someone will call me appa" sulli smiled at his childish behavior but then again her expression changed back to sad which didn't go unnoticed by yong hwa "miahne sulli...because of me you and min ho had to suffer a lot" 

 

"don't worry about me...am fine..moreover it was just a part of my duty...nothing more...you don't need to be sorry for that" sulli faked a smile on her lips "but now you should go and meet them..." she pushed him out of the door.

 

***************************************************

 

Min Ho was sleeping on the couch so yong hwa entered the room without making any noise and took the seat next to bed and for long kept on admiring shin hye sleeping peacefully with one hand resting on her tummy.

 

"i am sorry...because of me you had to go through all this..." he took her other hand in his hand.

 

shin hye who was already awake by now thought it to be min ho so opened her eyes "min ho...you didn't..." she stopped in the middle of the sentence seeing yong hwa.

 

"i must be dreaming again" she closed her eyes again and then opened again but nothing changed yong hwa was right there smiling at her. "are you really here" her eyes got moist.

 

yong hwa nodded and pulled her into his arms unable to take anymore "why did you leave me...why..." shin hye started hitting him on his chest crying harder.

 

"i am sorry...i am really sorry" he pressed her against himself even tightly.

 

"YO...YOOONG HWA" min ho also woke up hearing shin hye's crys as ever since yong hwa left shin hye would wake up at night because of nightmares and cried all night.

Min ho couldn't believe what he was seeing he dragged his feet to him.

 

"you can speak" yong hwa broke apart from shin hye and hugged his brother.

 

***************************************************

 

"we can go back to korea now...we came to search you and look we found you" shin hye said happily. They were all in the hotel room as shin hye got discharged from the hospital.

 

"i found you guys" yong hwa commented.

 

"ok fine you found us...but where were you all this while" min ho asked.

 

"joon ho...took me as hostage after the crash and faked my death...he has increased his power...if not for sulli...i would have never been able to get out from his hands"

 

"SULLI...." min ho reacted immediately hearing her name.

 

"yeah she saved me from his men...you don't know that she is here"

 

"she left the palace without telling anyone...after.." shin hye spoke.

 

"but she didn't tell me anything...about all this"

 

"don't think about it...you two should rest for a while...morever it was just a contract marriage" min ho said "i will go and check if the arrangements for our return are done or not" he excused himself.

 

**********************************************

 

"yobseyo" min ho picked up his ringing phone. It was a unknown no..

 

"hello my brother...how are you...must be happy to get back you brother right..." the voice from the other side was of someone he can never forget ever in his life.

 

"joon ho" 

 

"you got me...you recognized me...great i must say you two have a very good memory"

 

"why did you call me" min ho was getting angry hearing his voice.

 

"My men told me that a few call girls helped our prince escape so i thought it will not be a bad idea to try them...you know i always admired the real beauty"

 

"what are you talking" min ho's mind got alarmed.

 

"lately you two seemed to be enjoying with one of them so i think she must be really special in BED...to have captured the heart of two prince...what you say should i also try....ahhhh what's her name....ahhhhh SULLI..." he ended the call.

 

*************************************