Chapter 11

Royal Love

Sulli who was sitting in the car and waiting for min ho to come suddenly jumped on her seat and screamed as a man clad in black suit with his face covered holding a shining steel rod approached min ho from back and before she could understand what was happening min ho was already on the ground, blood dripping out from his head.

 

"Prince......." she ran to him.

 

"why did you came out from the car...go....go...." min ho pushed her away.

 

"no am not going any where...."

 

In the mean time other men hiding behind the tree also joined the man with rod in his hand. All of them had sharp blades in their hand which were shining in the headlights of the car. They formed a circle around the two, laughing.

 

"who are you....??" min ho asked trying to raise his eyes to see the attackers.

 

"how can you not recognize who we are prince min ho..."one of them kneeled down to min ho's level. A dragon inscription on the blades caught min ho's attention.


"so finally he is showing his true colors....oohhhh i forgot he was always a coward attacking behind the back...doing the same again" min ho commented referring to someone.

 

"mind your language you..." he punched min ho on his face, due to which his lips started to bleed.

 

"prince..."

 

"look you...we only want him...it will be better if you leave...else you will loose your life for no reason...." the men pointed his finger at sulli.

 

"i am not going anywhere..." sulli answered looking straight in his eyes.

 

"then you die first..." he raised his sword high but a hard punch in his stomach made him fall back "sulli...go away....gooooooo...." min ho shouted.

 

the moment that man fell on the ground others attacked them together. Min ho in one broke one man's arm and took his sword in his possession.

 

He pulled sulli towards him and hide her behind him but sulli side stepped his protective hand and with one sharp movement of her hand knocked down another man taking his sword.

 

Min Ho kept on staring at her with disbelief "you can fight....???" to which sulli simply winked. The two stood back to back covering all the directions of possible attack. All the men left charged in for attack together but min ho blocked them all with his sword and stepped back swinging his sword to dig deep into the attacker's body. Sulli on the other hand raised her sword giving the attacker a chance to attack and brought it down smoothly making a cut on his neck. In no time almost all the men were lying dead on the ground except for two were exceptionally good in swordsmanship. Min Ho attacked the man with all his strength making his sword fly up in the air and raised his to pierce through his heart but he himself collapsed on ground. The man signaled the other man with his eyes and two disappeared in the dark forest.

 

"prince...prince....."sulli placed his head on her laps. Min Ho was already unconscious and her body was turning cold.

 

"omo....why is he turning cold....???....what should i do...???...yeahhhhh open your eyes....please....open your eyes...." she looked around and saw min ho's phone at some distance. she ran to pick it up but it was broken..."aishh....its broken...and i don't have any contacts in my phone...."

 

"prince.......prince...open your eyes prince....nothing will happen..." she cupped his face and pressed his body closer to her to keep him warm when she felt something behind his ear.

 

"arrow....??" she pulled it out and noticed the area  around the wound turned blue in color. she tore the lace of her dress and wrapped it round his neck to stop the bleeding.

 

"everything will be fine....everything will...." she broke into tears seeing his condition getting worse. She placed him on her back and started running towards the highway to get some help when flash light of a car blocked her vision making her halt. The car stopped at some distance from them...

 

"min ho.......sulli......"

 

"yong hwa....."