Chapter 17

Royal Love

"where is Prince yong hwa??"

 

"we are still searching for him your highness...but the place where their plane crashed is near forest and a river also flows through it..." he stopped in middle before saying anything about the possibility.

 

"go and search for him" he commanded and looked at Shin Hye who was lying on the bed with blood drip on her one hand.She injured her head and fractured her right leg and arm in the accident. With few internal injuries.

 

The plane in which Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were flying back to korea crashed in it's way and shin hye was admitted to seoul national hospital. Though her condition was better now but Yong Hwa was nowhere to be found. 

 

"Dr is she fine??" King asked the Dr who came out from the room after checking her reports. 

 

"we checked all her reports and...." he stopped in the middle of the sentence.

 

"she is 2 week pregnant....and because of it we can't operate her...as she has already lost a lot of blood and operating her in this condition will be dangerous for both of them...so we need to wait...but there is nothing to be worried about everything will be fine though it will take some time"

 

"why everything is getting so complicated...she is pregnant with yong hwa's child and he is nowhere to be found...i shouldn't have kept there marriage a secret...it's all my fault"  

 

"your highness there is a call for you" the man standing next to him probably his guard handed over the phone

 

"your highness...we have found prince yong hwa" the person on other line said but his voice was breaking.

 

"what happened why are you speaking like this...is he ok??" he asked with concern.

 

"you highness...we deserve death for not being able to find him alive" he said breaking into tears and falling on knees.

 

"what do you mean by that" king asked horrified.

 

"we found Prince's body in the river....your highness" 

 

"what...???" phone slipped out from his hand breaking into pieces after hitting the floor. he stumbled and was about to fall when his guards held him and made him sit on the chair.

 

"what happened your highness..??" queen asked frightened seeing his condition.

 

"yong hwa..."

 

"what about him your highness...did they find him...is min ho and sulli also with him...he is fine.right?"

 

"left us..." he continued his last sentence and soon the whole corridor echoed with the cries of two mothers who were waiting to hear the well being of their son.

 

"your highness prince min ho and miss sulli has arrived..." a man who was given the responsibility to bring them safely said.

 

"your highness everyone is waiting outside to hear from you" other man came running to him.

 

 

 

"Just now King appeared in front of the press and confirmed the news of prince getting married to park shin hye...The two were returning back from their honeymoon when this accident happened. Though there was a new addition to the royal family but it also lost it's one prince in this accident. Prince yong hwa who was also on the same plane was found dead in the river. As his body was in the river for a long time his face was not recognizable but the royal guards who were searching for him identified his body from his clothes and other belongings. His funeral will take place tomorrow." reporter jung read the news.

 

 

 

"we must end the contract now..." 

 

"as you say your highness" sulli who was also broken with the news and had tears in her eyes because she lost her first love without even getting it but she had no other choice but to hide everything deep inside her heart.

 

"i don't know if what i did is wrong or right...but i know that it was for the sake of shin hye and the baby inside her...we kept this marriage a secret even from the family members and now that yong hwa is not by her side anymore...i just can't let everyone point their fingers at that child...i hope you will understand...you are the only one who can convince Prince min ho...please will you do this last thing for me??" 

 

"your highness...i will try.." a lonely tear escaped her eyes

*****************

*****************************

****************************************************************************************************************

 

i myself don't know where this story is heading to so please i am really sorry if i disappointed you ...

really want to know your views about it this time please comment whatever you feel....