Chapter 4

Royal Love

FLASHBACK

"Min hyuk 

 

 

Min hyuk is very close friend of Yong Hwa and Min Ho as he is a part of the band CNBlue as vocalist and drummer. He knows almost everything about shin hye and yong hwa when he spotted the couple alone in the practise room and as yong hwa didn't wanted to lie to his friend he told him everything.

min hyuk is in relationship with Krystal who is best friend of Choi Sulli.

 

 

"Min hyuk please please i need your help" yong hwa pleaded with his hands joined in front of min hyuk.

 

"ok ok...fine but atleast tell me how can i help you" 

 

" please i need a girl who can go to palace and claim to be Min Ho's lover" 

 

"what...??? yong you must have lost it...you want some girl to enter the most dangerous place...and then to claim to be a Prince's love...?? are you joking...." 

 

"no i am serious..please that's the only way we can stop the marriage...of Min Ho and Shin Hye..." 

 

"ok...fine tell me what's in your mind"  min hyuk finally agreed to help him.

 

"thank you...i knew it you are my only...true friend" he pulled him into a hug.

 

" stop buttering..." 

 

Yong Hwa explained the whole thing to min hyuk "ok give me a picture of Min Ho..." min hyuk demanded at the end.

 

"why...??" yong hwa asked confusingly.

 

"because the person whom i will ask to help you doesn't know him..." 

 

"what now you must be joking...how can there be a person who doesn't know the prince..." 

 

"ok she is special...now stop wasting my time...i have a date with krystal...." 

 

"ok wait i think i have it...they are in my car...." 

 

 

both of them headed towards his car he took out a envelop and handed over it to min hyuk without checking the content.

 

Flashback Ends

 

"oh ......... "  he moved his fingers through his hair roughly "how can i be so stupid...." 

 

"what happened??" min ho asked.

 

"i gave the wrong envelope which had my picture in it....crap..."

 

"look it's your fault...and you were yelling at me..." sulli said.

 

"but i only asked for a lover why did you bring a baby here..." 

 

"i only did what min hyuk asked me to do...so why don't you just call him and ask directly....now please allow me to leave i have a lot of work to do"

 

"that Min Hyuk...i will kill him...and you can't leave before we decide everything so just sit there quietly if you don't want to be dragged away by guards"

 

"what...ohhh god sulli....min hyuk you are dead..." she said under her breath. 

 

"ohhh i am sorry yong hwa i thought..." shin hye tried to comfort yong hwa who simply moved away tossing her hand away. The tension between the two reminded min ho of the hospital matter and he asked " fine that matter is all misunderstanding...but what about her...." min ho pointed his finger at shin hye.

 

"what..." 

 

"i know you two are dating for two years but still don't you two think it's too early to have kids.....i never knew that you were such a despo..."

 

"hold on hold on....before jumping to conclusion let me clear it to you...we never did that...now it will be better if you ask her" 

 

"what...you are accusing me of cheating on you...how can you even think of it..." shin hye shouted.

 

"i am not saying anything...it's the report..."

 

then only Min Ho's cell started ringing "yobseyo..."

 

"Hello I am speaking from Seoul National Hospital....sir i wanted to tell you that by mistake the reports of Miss park shin hye were exchanged with some other patient with same name...so you can collect her reports tomorrow from reception...we are really sorry for the inconvenience..." the lady from the other side said.

 

"it's ok...i will send someone...thank you" min ho ended the call. The moment he pressed end button the two again started bickering "will you two keep quiet for some time...." min ho finally lost his temper and yelled.

 

when it was complete silence he started again "it was a call from hospital and they said the reports were not shin hye's but some other patient with same name..."

 

the two didn't even waited for him to complete and filled each other in arms.

 

"if love is like this...i never want to fall in love" min ho turned his back to them when the two started kissing.

 

"whenever you two are done...just tell us so that we can discuss the things" min ho commented and sat down next to sulli who was already half asleep and losing her balance fell on min ho's lap. Shin hye and yong hwa also drifted apart feeling embarrassed.

 

"hey you get up..." min ho shook her vigorously.

 

"what...." sulli got irritated.

 

"if your sleeping hours are over ...can we start" 

 

"ok now...look everyone thinks she is my girl and that baby is mine...and shin hye is having min ho's reflection inside her....so let's go with the flow..."

 

"what are you saying....how can you ask me to marry...min ho..." shin hye cut him  in between.

 

"let me finish....first...now i have a plan...listen..."

 

this time it was min ho who spoke "if your plan backfires this time...consider yourself dead..."

 

"it will not...now will you guys allow me to speak..."

 

"wait before you start...i also want to say one thing..." sulli raised her hand.

 

"go ahead..." yong hwa waited patiently for her to continue.

 

"now that everything is clear between you all...can i leave as i have nothing to do with all this anymore" sulli asked politely but gulped when found three pair of eyes glaring at her "noooo...." all three said in unison.

 

Yong hwa explained the whole plan to all of them to which everyone agreed except sulli "but can't you guys just find some other girl...i can't do this anymore....i helped you because i couldn't say no to min hyuk oppa..."

 

"look...we are not asking you to help us....take that as a job...we will pay you for that...whatever you decide we are fine with that....and i think it's far better than the jobs you do...right" yong hwa knew a little about sulli as min hyuk at times talked about how hard working she was and all.

 

"right....ok then if you are paying i am fine with it..." sulli smiled brightly.

 

 

*******************************************************************************

 I hope now all the doubts are clear feel free to ask if you have any...

enjoy....