Chapter 5

Royal Love

"Abeoji...are you awake" min ho knocked on the door.

 

"yes son...come in..." 

 

"abeoji i need to talk something important with you..." min ho continued.

 

"yes say it...what is it about?"

 

"abeoji...just now we got the call from hospital...and they said that shin hye's reports were exchanged with some other patient and she is not pregnant" min ho made a sad face while informing his parents.

 

"oh my son....you must be feeling really bad...i saw the glow on your face when you got the news...but don't worry....that day will come soon" Mrs lee pulled her son into a warm soothing hug.

 

"ohhhh...we were so happy...but never mind...well is that all you wanted to say or something else" Mr choi asked his son.

 

"abeoji...i want you to keep the identity of the two princesses a secret...as you know it will only put their life in danger...so me and yong hwa wanted to have a ceremony with only important persons....i hope you can understand what i am saying" 

 

"yes son we know that...but you two are prince's of this nation...we wanted to make it grand...but yes safety for our would be princesses is more important...ok then we will cancel the tomorrow's press conference...happy??"

 

"thank you abeoji...thank you..." min ho had a big grin on his face as first step of their plan was successful.

 

"ok now go son and sleep...rest of the things we will discuss tomorrow" Mrs lee said "awww how much he cares for her...he such a lovely kid..." she whispered in her husbands ear.

 

"min ho...what's the name of the yong hwa's girl...is she still here in the palace...because of that shin hye's we couldn't ask her..." Mrs lee asked min ho who was about to leave the room.

 

"yeah she is still here...her name is choi sulli....why??" 

 

"it's really late so just ask her to stay here....in the palace itself...tomorrow yong hwa will take her back to her place...." min nodded and turned to leave but mrs lee from behind again called him "and yes...shin hye's parents also already left so...she will also be staying in the palace only...we have asked maids to set the rooms for two...."

 

"ok umma...anything else..." 

 

"no nothing you can leave...how desperate to meet her...." she .

 

 

Next Day

 

"did you sleep well...and how about our little grandson...??" Mrs Choi(yong hwa's mother) took the little baby from Sulli's hands.

 

"yeah..." she bowed her head "thank you for everything..."

 

Yong Hwa who just now entered the room with Min Ho quickly moved to Sulli's side and just like a caring lover placed his arm around sulli's shoulder pulled her close and flashing a smile greeted his mother "Good Morning Umma"

 

"Good morning son..." she was too happy seeing the two together but the baby in her arms gave her more happiness "sulli ah what's his name...??" she asked taking his tiny hands in her hands.

 

"His name is Kim Min Kyung" Sulli by mistake said the true name of the baby.

 

"Kim..." 

 

"No umma it's Jung Min Kyung...right sulli...??" he pinched her on her shoulder.

 

"yes yes..jung min kyung..." 

 

"awww such a beautiful name...sulli...can you please leave him here for some time i want more time with him please....you can take him back in the evening...when you return from the university..." she pleaded like a small kid.

 

Seeing how desperately she wanted to be with him sulli also agreed "ok aunty you can keep him..."

 

"thank you thank you so much..." she was acting like a baby.

 

"ahh yong hwa and min ho...where is shin hye??" 

 

"umma she left early as she had important rehearsal" min ho answered.

 

"ohhh...then you three just go and meet his highness...he wanted to see you all..." she exited the room playing with the infant in her arms.

 

 

 

"good morning abeoji eomeoni" two greeted king and queen who were sitting across the round table centered in a beautiful garden welcoming the morning.yong hwa lived with them ever since he was very young like min ho he also called them abeoji and eomeoni.

 

"good morning" both said cheerfully "come have breakfast"

 

Yong hwa took place next to sulli while min ho beside Mr Choi(King) "you wanted to meet abeoji anything important you wanted to discuss?" min ho started as maids served the breakfast in their plates.

 

"yes son...as you said we have already canceled the press conference but the problem is...marriage is on Friday"

 

"what...??" min ho and yong hwa squealed while on the other hand sulli who was sipping her fruit juice splashed it on min ho as it was Wednesday already.

 

"miahne..." 

 

"it's ok" min ho suppressed his anger and glared at her " no problem" he faked a smile and wiped it with his hanky.

 

"you all seem to be very surprised...i know it's very early but we can't delay it for long as next Monday it's min ho's 21st birthday and as per will in order to ascend the throne he must get married before turning 21..." Mrs Lee explained.

 

"yeah eomeoni we understand" yong hwa said "we don't have any problem..."

 

"good then just take sulli and shin hye out for shopping today...so that they can get their wedding dresses ready..." Mrs lee said delighted by the fact that soon she will have two daughter in laws with whom she can talk and spent time. 

 

"and sulli before marriage we need to meet your parents as we have to discuss a few matters with them..." Mr Choi said.

 

"i don't have...they are not in this world" sulli said in thick voice and her vision got blurred with the tears formed in her eyes.

 

"never ever say that again...now we are your parents got that...and from todays onwards you are moving in here in the palace with us..." sulli nodded with smile.

 

Min Ho who saw her wiping tears from the corner of her eyes because of some unknown reason he felt bad for her. 

 

 

 

"where should we go..." min ho asked to start some conversation as sulli was silent all way long.

 

"anywhere..."she replied still her eyes focused outside.

 

"ok i know you are missing your parents but they are always with you taking care of you all the time...and you heard it what umma said...and i know her what she said she meant it..." min ho placed his hand over sulli's hand comforting her. 

 

"thanks for comforting me..." sulli smiled faintly.

 

"ok then first let's go and get your make over done..." he ordered his manager to take the car towards the beauty salon.

 

"good afternoon...your highness" everyone present bowed at him.

 

"good afternoon...make her look the prettiest"

 

"as you say your highness...Miss this way please..." sulli followed them inside.

 

Min ho waited for her outside and spent his time reading some magazines about hair styling and fashion. His eyes landed on a very beautiful hair style for girl

"excuse me" he called a girl(staff) " make this hair style for her..."

 

"ok your highness"

 

he was casually turning the pages when sulli stepped outside and cleared to grab his attention. Min Ho who moved his eyes slowly starting from her feets stared at with his mouth open.

 

"she look perfect" he thought in his mind but the other moment kicked away all the thoughts.

 

"what happened...how am i looking...??" sulli asked anxiously.

 

"i spent so much on you...still you look so ugly...got it all got wasted...come let's go and get some clothes for you" he moved out trying to clam down his racing heart beats "stop thinking about her min ho...else you will fall for her..." he muttered.

 

"did you say something..??"

 

"nothing...you should go and get your ear's checked" he comment trying to defend himself on being caught.

 

" Ahjussi(manager) take us to a place where we can find clothes for her..."

 

"yes your highness"

 

everything else didn't take much time as he ordered almost every single dress from the store and asked them to ship it all to palace and they got her beautiful wedding dress also.

 

"ahhh i am so tired...." min ho threw his body on a bench in the park.

 

"hey want some ice cream..." sulli pointed at the ice cream parlor on the other side of the street. 

 

"no" 

 

"please please please" 

 

"i don't have any strength...just tell ahjussi(manager) he will get it..." min ho closed his eyes feeling the fresh air on his skin.

 

"ahjussi...your highness wants to eat ice cream could you please get one for everyone..."she made a request politely.

 

"yes princess...i will get right away..."

 

 

"hey give me one....that's mine" min ho tried to snatch the ice cream from sulli but she instead of giving him stuck her tongue out at him and ran away "wait i will not leave you..." min ho chased her.

 

"you can't even catch me..."

 

Sulli tripped her foot on a small pebble and fell down hurting her knee "ouch...." she groaned.

 

"hey you ok..." min ho checked her knee which was bleeding now.

 

"don't touvh it...it hurts..." sulli cried like a baby.

 

"at least let me check..." min ho blew air on the wound and taking out his hanky he wrapped it around it gently. He then scooped her in  his arm and moved towards the car.

 

Sulli looked at his concerned face which made her heart skip a bit she looked away in other direction "what are you thinking sulli....he is a prince and you just some ordinary girl...it's all fake..." she argued with herself in her mind.