Chapter 14

Royal Love

 

Finally sulli arrived at incheon airport with min ho without any difficulty and as per plan a driver was waiting for them outside to them to their hiding place. Security team responsible for guarding Prince was increased and was ordered to be with him in disguise in order to avoid any unwanted attention. A whole team of Dr accompanied them to korea for taking care of Min Ho till he recovers completely.

 

It was an apartment away from the main city but many people lived around. Yong hwa purposefully choose a place like this because that way it will be difficult for the attackers to locate him and attack. He made arrangements for everything already and servants were appointed to do household works.

 

The arrangements for Dr stay were also made in the same building to avoid any emergency situation as he was still not completely out of danger.

 

"We have arrived safely" Sulli texted Yong Hwa.

 

"Good.take care of him and yours too" he replied back and sighed with relief throwing himself on the bed.

 

"who was it?" shin hye asked.

 

"sulli...they reached the apartment safely"

 

"thats a relief...now come have your lunch you skipped your breakfast too" she said arranging the dinner table.

 

They rented a apartment as they were going to live there for quite some time. CNblue was sharing the apartment with them but as they had a very busy schedule the two were alone in the house most of the time.

 

 

 

Back in Korea

 

"As his condition seems to be stable...we are planning to change his medicine...here is the prescription...please bring them as soon as possible" Dr handed over a slip of paper to sulli who passed it to the manager standing next to her. He immediately left to get the medicines.

 

"why is he still unconscious Dr...??" sulli finally asked the Q which was bothering her for last two days.

 

"we can't say anything about it...earlier we thought that because of his head injury he was in coma but that is not the case...all we can say is we will have to wait" The whole team did the complete checkup before leaving and finally retired back to their apartments.

 

"thank you Dr" 

 

At night sulli was sleeping on the chair next to Min ho's bed when she felt some movement around her. She opened her eyes and saw min ho drenched in sweat breathing heavily. She checked his forehead which was burning. She without wasting anytime pressed the alarm button whose alarm was in Dr's apartment.Whole team came rushing their in no time.

 

"please you wait outside"

 

Dr Kim gave him a injection and soon Min Ho's breathing and heartbeats came back to normal. 

 

"he is fine now..i think he is allergic to some chemical...so we will go  with the previous treatment only...he is still having fever but no need to worry about it...call us in case of any problem" Dr explained everything to sulli who was worried and left.

 

"you scared me like hell" sulli murmured adjusting the drip level and then sat down next to min ho. Min Ho was finally gaining consciousness and was trying to open his eyes.

 

"you alright??" sulli asked once he opened his eyes fully.

 

Min Ho tried to speak but no sound came out from his mouth. And as the wounds were still fresh it started paining and only tears came out from his eyes.

 

"don't try to speak." sulli placed her finger on his lips "now you should rest...i will just go and inform yong hwa... he must be worried about you"

 

he closed his eyes again and nodded.