Chapter 28

Royal Love

Yong hwa and shin hye reached the palace safely. Everyone was too happy to see him back and the sadness in the palace turned into happiness. 

 

"i am so happy to see you back" king hugged him proudly when he entered his chamber.

 

"same here abeoji" he smiled happily. But he noticed the eyes of king which had numerous questions in them. He signaled everyone to leave them alone.

 

"now tell me everything what all happened" he asked once he was sure that everyone has left.

 

"joon ho..." this name itself was enough for him to understand everything and he looked really worried.

 

"i knew it" 

 

"you don't need to worry about it abeoji...me and min ho will take care of him...but i think that now is the time that min ho should ascend the throne" 

 

"ahhh min ho and shin hye...where are they??" he remembered suddenly.

 

"shin hye is back but min ho had some work to finish so he stayed back" 

 

"work..???...aish what should i do with him...he still acts so irresponsible" he shook his head "ok now you go and rest for some time" 

 

 

 

*********************************

 

 

sulli opened her eyes next to min ho who was sleeping calmly keeping safest possible distance from her. She looked at his cute face but then suddenly jumped out of bed "no sulli you need to control yourself" she ran to the closet grabbing her clothes entered the washroom.

 

though for sometime she lost herself and fell for him but the incident made her realize that where he belongs and didn't wanted to hurt herself, so left the palace quietly.

 

"yobseyo" min ho  picked up his phone.

 

"yeah what you asked me to do...it's all done..." yong hwa was on the other side.

 

"really??....you sure are very fast..." min ho got up from his bed.

 

"leave all that buttering...just tell me when will you be back...everyone here is very angry especially abeoji" 

 

"just manage everything for few days i promise i will be back soon" min ho looked out from the window taking in the fresh air.

 

Sulli was ready to leave for her college when min ho came running downstairs blocking her in her way.

 

"wait wait wait....i am also coming" 

 

"what do you mean you are also coming" sulli asked him.

 

"that means i transferred to your college and i will be accompanying you from now on" he grinned looking at her face expressions.

 

Other girls who were still having breakfast chuckled when she went out throwing her legs.

 

"good luck" youngest one gave him a thumbs up. he winked back at her...

 

 

*************************************

 

"hey look at him...he is so cute..." 

 

"wow he is sooo handsome"

 

"he is just perfect for me"

 

"is he her boyfriend"

 

"she is soo lucky"

 

This were few comments from the girls standing in the corridor when he walked through.

 

"why are you doing this" sulli was an invisible student in the university but now because of him she was becoming the center of their talks which she hated the most.

 

"i am not doing anything" min ho gave her a helpless look.

 

"you...you just stay away from me...got that..." she pointed her finger at his nose and walked away angrily.

 

but they didn't knew that there were two eyes which were watching them every moment...monitoring their every move.

 

"hey wait for me..." min  ho followed her to the classroom.

 

The class was kind of boring for min ho as he hardly listened to what the teachers were teaching instead he kept on staring at sulli who purposefully took the seat away from him.

 

"what should i do?? what should i do???" he made swirls with his pen on the notebook lost in his thoughts sitting in the cafeteria after the class was over. sulli disappeared after class.

 

"would you mind if i sit here??" he looked up at a pretty girl standing in front of him and then only sulli also walked in. she glared at him and sat down with her friends. But her eyes clearly said that she was getting jealous so min ho decided to along with it.

 

"sure" he replied smiling.

 

"thanks...i haven't seen you here before...are you new here??" she asked crossing her legs and bending a little forward exposing her perfect body.

 

"yes i am Choi Min Ho...i joined today only" he also moved his chair closer to her.

 

"what is he doing...??" sulli crushed the coke glass in her hands in anger spilling its content on her dress.

 

"hey it will get stained...go wash it" luna said.

 

"yeah i will just be back" she left giving a death glare to her.

 

"i am kim tae hee..." she stretched her hand towards him but he got up from his seat.

 

"sorry but i need to leave now...it was nice talking to you...Kim tae hee"

 

"My work is over...now you can go anywhere you want" kim tae hee gave a evil smile.

 

********************************************

 

"hello noona...is sulli with you" min ho looked around the corridors one more time but found her nowhere.

 

"no she didn't return from college yet...why...is everything alright??" 

 

"yup noona everything is fine" he hung up the phone and ran back to cafeteria again but as it was class time no one was there. he left the lecture when sulli didn't arrive, thinking that she must be really angry. but he couldn't find her anywhere in the college.

 

"did you guys see sulli??" he sent text to amber krystal and luna.

 

"aniyo...she didn't come back...she must be in class" krystal replied.

 

"aniyo.." luna texted.

 

"she must be upset...with you...you shouldn't have done that...

anyways no i didn't met her after lunch time" amber's text flashed on his screen...

 

He was about keep his handphone back in his pocket when he received one more text.

 

"Searching for her...i told you to take care of her...but you failed...so i thought i should take care of her...

bye...don't worry she is safe...wait for my next message..."

 

*********************************

 

hello everyone like i said its the same story as the original ROYAL LOVE so the plot is still the same...

and if you all have read it you all know where it is progressing...

it's a tragic love story and there will be losses...

and earlier i got many people who said that if you do this than we will unsubscribe and not read your story...

so you all are informed in advance...

and i hope you all will support me and my fanfic..like you always did...