Gossip

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

When you enter the school, everyone around you were all gossiping about something. This was the first time that there was a wide spread on anything ( nothing really happens in your school). You tried to find out what everyone was talking about, "What is everyone gossiping about, school only started for about a minute?"

Hana was also curious and went to some girls in the corner who were getting hyped up. Hana was huge hit with the girls. She the best girl basketball player in our school. Giving her all so winning smile " Hey girls,sooooo what with all the commotion?" The girls egerly turns around, "Hana Unni!!!!!!!! There suppose to be new students coming to our school and they're suppose to be a couple of hot GORGEOUS guys!!!!!! KYAAAAA!!!!!!!" Hana smiled "Thanks sweety."

While trying to clear her hearing from the scream "Hope you guy got that cause she almost blew out my ear drum. Geez, girl can yell." Ai and Nana started jumping up and down, getting all excited over what might happen. In unison " OMG, I hope we get to meet them ~~~~~!!!!!" All you thought was that it was just a another bunch of random guys, nothing special.

You read many stories about these things happening and never thought they were ever going to happen in real life, since this is REALITY not FANTASY. "There just going to be any ordinary guys that you've met in any school." while staring your hyper active friends. "Awwwwwwww ~~~~~~~~, why are you being a party pooper? There is nothing wrong in having a a little excitiment over some guys, maybe even future lover? Hmmm Hmmm???" Hana winked. "Aishhhhh. That will never happen and you know it." you glared her. Hana tried running away from your grasp but you were to quick, you gave her a little punch in the arm. "Maybe we can become firends with them." Aire shyly stated. " Not you to Aire." You felt defeated, but you were kinad curious on who they were. Who would just transfer during senior year?