That Guy

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

While walking through the halls, everyone was talking about the new transfer students. Apparently there were more then one that came. All the commotion around you really gave you a headache. You quickly left the buidling to get some fresh air and went to the usual spot where you and your friends always met for lunch.

"~~~~~~~~~~~" waved Ai. "Did you guys see the transfer student???!!!!! HE SOOOO HOTT!!!!!!! I wish I was able to talk to Himchan, but all those girls got to him before me...." Ai pouted.

" If you think Himchan hot, then you should have seen Daehyun. The mysterious feeling that he gives off.UMFFFFFF. It like he hiding a secret life." while Nana was daydreaming, you thought she was drooling for a second.

"Well , Aire and I got Jong Up and Young Jae. The awkward and brainy one......... There ok, i guess but nothing exciting for sure. What do you think Aire?" Hana asked. "I like Jong Up smile.........." blushed Aire. You saw Aire blush and laughed a little. You never saw her with that kind of reaction before. *Awwwwww, my little baby is growing up.*

"What about you, did you get a transfer student to ~~~~~~~?" asked Hana. " Yeah, if i can remember correctly his name was Bang Yong Guk...... I think......" you tried to remember his name. You really didn't pay attention to the introduction. Ai frowned "Awwwww you didn't pay attention did you? The least you could have done was get a glimpse on how he looks." You did remember how he looked though, "He was a bit big and tall i guess. He did give off an intimidating vibe though." When you looked down from your pondering , you saw Nana and Ai with disappointed faces from the little infomation you gave them. "Was he cute, hot, anything????" Nana despeartely asked while Ai sparkled her eyes at you. *They must really want to know more about him. I do have to admit that he was not bad looking, pretty built too...... WHAT AM I THINKING. I think their effecting me.* you signed and went on with your lunch.

Throughout lunch, you guys just continued discussing about the new transfer students. You just watch in amusment on how energetic they can become from just a couple of new boys. You were actually also a bit curious about them, but a bit more intrigued with Yong Guk. There something about him that gives you a feeling that you have met him before, but you can put you finger on it. He did seem different compare to all the guys in the school.

Hana came over and sat next you. She notice that you were deep in thought and was just staring blankly in to the sky. " You ok there ~~~~~~? Anything bothering you? You seem a bit caught up in somthing." worriedly asked. " Oh, I'm srry. I'm totally fine. You got nothing to worry about. I was just thinking about what we might sing later. I'm acutally getting excited." you brightly smiled. " Well... if your fine then I'm good also. Just please come to me if you need any help at all. You know that I'm here for you." Hana smiled back and went back to our loud friends. *I can always count on you Hana....... you guys really are my life, if I lose any one of you, I dont think I would be able to live with myself.* You stared into the sky and just enjoyed the great weather you were having.