Truth

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

"Ok. As you already know, I was not the only one who transfer to the school. My friends and I transfer to your school cause of some complication with our old school." Yong Guk was still a bit hesitant on telling you who he really was. He was afraid that you might treat him differenty once you knew who he really was. You listening intentely to not miss any details. " What sort of complication were you in?" You were now even more curious about his past.

"............My friends and I are a gang called B.A.P. We weren't trying to cause any trouble but.......... somehow we're always in it." Yong Guk finally revealed who he really was, but the one thing he most afriad of at the momment was knowing what reaction you might have.*Will she be shocked? Scared?*

"Is that why you're always hurt? What is wrong with them?! Why would they hurt you if you didn't even bother them????" Yong Guk stared at you for a momment. He wasn't sure if he was hearing you corrctly. He didn't even know what to say. This was not what he expected your reaction to be, it was the total opposite. Instead of being scared and weirded out by him being in a gang, you were just worry about his welfare. You became even more fascinating to him then ever.

"Ummmmm....... you're not scared of me?" Yong Guk asked. You were confused by his question, "Why would I be scared of you? You might seem itimidating at first but that doesn't mean you judge someone from just one glance. Don't judge a book by its cover."

Everything about you just intrigued him. All the things he thought you would do and react was the total opposite. " I have never met anyone like you before." he laughed. You were now even more confused then you were before. "What so funny?" you pouted. Your every action and expression just amused him. "Nothing, nothing at all."

"Ummmm...... why do you still get hurt? You did transfer school." You were still confused on how he was still getting hurt. "Once we transfer, we also moved to a different area to settle down. This is a new area, meaning other peoples terriotory. Each gang has there own territory. Once we entered, we're considered an invadator." Yong Guk answered.

Things were getting a bit more compicated then you thought, more questions were piling up in your head. "Shouldn't you have a terriotory?" you eaglry asnswered. " Well.... not yet anyway. For us to gain an area, we have fight for it and survive. That one of the other reason why I'm always injured."

"I see...." You weren't really getting what he was saying but at least you knew why he was always hurt. It didn't bother you that he was in a gang or fighting, it not like he doing drugs and stealing. He is just trying to protect his friends.

Time flew by since you guys were talking and it started to get late. You were getting hungry and decided to make dinner. "You hungry? I'll go make something." you asked. "No, I'm fine. I should be going either.....growwwwllll." Silence grew in the room. Yong Guk was so embarssed, he looked away to not show his flushed face. You laughed at his reaction "Seems like someone hungry. I'll go make something. It will be quick." you giggled.

Yong Guk just sat at the couch trying to avoid any contact with you. *Why do I always make a fool of myself when I'm around her. Idiot.*