Treatment

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

"YONG GUK!!!!!!!!!!!" you quickly ran to him. You caught him before he hit the floor. *OMG, Please be ok. Please wake up ...... Please.....* You started to panick, not really knowing what to do. You check to see if he had any serious wounds, specifically bleeding. As you search for any critical damage, you noticed that his face was full of cuts and bruises. You couldn't really notice the marks before since it was too dark to tell. *How did he get so beat up?* You looked at him with a concern face.

Everything was a blurr for a second to him. Then he heard someone screaming out his name. "Uggggg....." Yong Guk slowly got up and notice your worried face. He didn't want to cause anymore trouble so he tried to get away. While trying to to get up, you caught him from falling over again. "You can't continue on with these wounds. You have to go to the hospital." you insisted. Yong Guk really didn't want to go anywhere right now but to his bed, he just wanted some rest. Yong Guk tried to get away from you and glared back.

The famous death glare that he gave didn't even effect you. All you cared about at the momment was his wounds. "If your not willling to go to the hospital, then at least let me tend to your wounds as a repayment from earlier. I hate being in dept." Yong Guk was to tired to argue back and just gave up. You took his arm and tossed it over your shoulder. Your house wasn't to far for you to carry him to, but it was still hard carrying him.

After struggling to get up the steps, you quickly went to your room and layed him on your bed. You searched through out the whole house to find all the stuff you might need. *Towels, water...... oh and the first aid kit. Where is that thing?* You tried to get everything quickly as you can, since you were afraid that his condition would worsen.

You rushed in, "Ok show me all your wounds." Yong Guk just stared at you *Is she really serious?* His stares was starting to annoy you, "I'm being serious here, either you show me or I will find them myself." you glared back.

Yong Guk had no choice and reluctantly took off his shirt. You were shocked, his whole body was full of cuts. With out second to waste, you started to clean his wounds. "Now this may sting a bit, so bare with me...." Lightly taking a cloth and alcohol, you started cleanining his wounds.

Once the alcohol touched his wounds, "OUCH!!!!!! Watch it!!!!!!" he yelled. You just glared back at him. He was sat back down knowing well enough that you warned him before hand. Yong Guk grumbled and look away.

You were finally finished with his wound on his body ( which took a loooooonnnnnggg time) and work on his face next. Yong Guk notice you intently treating him, *She looks so cnocentrated. She even brought me to her house to help me.* He felt a warm feeling forming in his heart.

While treating to his face, you saw him staring at you and met with his eyes. A bit surprised, you quickly looked away and blush a little. You never were this close to a guy before. *His eyes.......*

You tried to lift the awkward atmosphere, " Thank you again for helping me back there. If you didn't come along, I don't know what would have happened to me." still focused on his cuts. "Your welcome........." he softly repied.

You giggle "So you can talk normally? For second I thought the only thing you can do was just glare."

"WHAT, I don't just glare!!!!" yelled Yong Guk. You were shock with his reaction that you almost fell off the bed. "You didn't have to shout it out, I'm right NEXT to you, you know?" you signed. Yong Guk felt bad for shouting at you, even after you treated his wounds.

"Sorry...." he looks down. "It ok, don't worry about it. No harm done." you weakly smiled back. Yong Guk just admired your kindness towards him. *She so nice to me and she barely even know me.* "Ok....... and done. That should do it. With the treatment I did, it shouldn't leave any scars." you started packing the first aid kit. Yong Guk tried to get up and leave but was still to weak to fully walk home. You notice his attemptive escape and pushed him back in to your bed. "Your not going anywhere with those types of wounds. Your going to stay here for night." you insisted. "I can't stare here, you already helped me. The dept is repayed. I'm going. What would your parents say when they find a random guy in your bed?" he protested back.

"They won't be home for awhile, so just please rest here for tonight." you tried to convince him. Yong Guk really didn't want to stay, but he really couldn't move either, if the trouble that cause him to be in this state comes back, it would be the end.

"Fine....."