Territory

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

Class has already ended and Yong Guk went to meet up with the rest of his gang. They finally settle down after a long night of searching for their own place, but the hard work paid off. What was once a beat up old garage is now the new home for the gang B.A.P. It wasn't big but it wasn't to small, there wasn't anything fancy either, but it just felt just right for the gang. Yong Guk stared at what is now his new home. It was the only place where he can just relax and let loose. "Hyung, your back this time. You were out all night yesterday. Did they come again???" Zelo rushed to his leader. "I'm fine, just took a little rest at the park and forgot about the time. Nothing to worry about." Yong Guk smiled and ruffled his adorable maknae hair.

"Those guys were pretty tough, haven't had a good fight in a long time." Jong Up sign. Himchan walked and just plopped himself on to the couch. "Well at least we taught them a lesson. NEVER mess with B.A.P." Everybody just laughed and fooled around throughout the whole afternoon.

 

Yong Guk wanted to go look around a little more just in case if there was any more lingering pest still hanging around. He hated people snooping around their area. "Guys, I'm going to go for a little walk." Yong Guk left and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. He hasn't really walk on his own without worry in long time. He was always on alert since he never knew if any enemy would ambush him. *Finally some peace and quiet.* Yong Guk enjoyed the nice weather and ignored the craziness of the world that he lived in.

"Welll welll well, look who we have here. Looks like someone forgot that they step into the wrong side." *Arggggggggggg, the last thing I wanted to here.* Yong Guk was now annoyed. He looked to see who it was. He wasn't surprised at all at who it was, it was the same idiotic bastards he met yesterday. Yong Guk didn't even wanted to look at them, * There just wanna be boys with no life.*

"Hey we're talking here!!!!!!!" One of the boys demanded. Yong Guk rolled his eyes and just shrugged them off. "Don't ignore us, GET BACK HERE" the boy shouted. Yong Guk snapped, he made a sharp turn and landed a direct hit on the guy jawbone. "MWOAH???!!!!! WHAT DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO DO??????? NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO.!!!!!!!!!!!" Yong Guk let out all his tension that was built up in him and started to beat everyone up. It wasn't much of a fight, but the next thing he notice was a bunch reinforcement joining in. Yong Guk signed * I really don't want to deal with this right now.*

The fight lasted for awhile, it has already turned dark but it has finally ended. *Ha, that all they got. And they called themselves the greatest gang here. PSSSHHHHH No one messes B.A.P. And they really shouldn't mess with their leader.* he snickered while looking around at the piles of beat up bodies. He barely made it till the end cause of the mass amount of back up that came. Reinforcement kept on coming non stop and Yong Guk couldn't do anything but continue beating them. The stress that he was holding in has completely gone away thanks to those idoitcs boys.*They actually had some use after all.* Yong Guk was pretty beaten up also. He just wanted to go somewhere to rest. Slowly walking down the quiet street, the night breeze seeped right through him. The cool feeling that was running through his whole body made his tense muscle relax and the his fatigue body lifted up. Yong Guk just kept on walking down the road, he just went with the flow of the wind, letting the wind lead him. He didn't even know where he was going, but it felt very familiar.

You were walking home from work and as usual looked up to admired the beauty of the clear night sky. The night breeze that came in made the night even better then ever. Just before you made it to your house, you saw someone familiar just up ahead. The wind faded away and Yong Guk stop right in front of a quaint little house. He didn't know where he was but the house seemed really familiar to him.

* Isn't that.......*