Changed

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

A bright light shined through the curtain of your living room. Twisting and turning around the couch, you wanted to get away from the blinding light. While trying to move away from it, you rolled off the couch and ended up on the floor with your face on the floor. "Owwww, ugggggggg....... where.... am......I......." you grudgingly woke up. Everything was a big blurr to you for a moment, you tried to remember what had happened last night. *Ok..... I went karaokeing, then a random drunk guy grabbed me......then........!!!!!!* You have finally fully woken up and remember this one person, Yong Guk. You rushed to your room to check if he was still there. You were in a rush that you started knocking everything over. Once you opened the door, to your surprise no one was there. Everything was were it was suppose to be. *He must have left early in the morning. You were kind of disappointed that he didn't say bye to you.

After taking a long relaxing shower, you felt like you were forgetting something, something very important. While trying to remember what you forgot, you looked at the kitchen clock and realized. "CRAP!!!!!!! SCHOOL!!!!!! IT'S 7!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!!!!" You quickly put on your clothes, grabbed a piece of toast, and ran out of the house. *How could I forget that I had class today????!!!!! It only the second day of senior year. I'm so dead.* You desperately ran to school like your life was depending on it.

The school gate was just about a half a mile way, but to your luck they were already starting to close them. You started to panic and run for your life, the adrenaline rush that kicked in really helped you out. With only a second to spare, you made it pass the gate. If you were any slower you would have had to gone through the unnecessary scolding.

You tried to get into the class discretely as you can since class already started. You slowly opened the door to your class and everyone in the class started to look at you. Some were snickering at you. *What you looking at, never saw a girl before* you glared back. You quickly went to your seat to not get into more trouble then you already thought you were in. Once you sat down, you notice someone staring at you. *This better not be the same person who was snickering at me. I will personally give him a piece of my mind!* you angrily thought. You turn around to see who it was. It was actually the one and only neighbor Yong Guk.

To your surprise, he gave you a little smile. You were actually getting use to his blank expression. The first thing you thought of was if he was ok. "Hey......ummmmmm, does your wounds hurt anymore? I'm sorry if i didn't help. I don't think I did a good job at treating them..." you shyly turned away and continued with the work that was giving. Yong Guk just admired at your kindness that you given him. *The first thing she thought of was if i was ok. Why is she so nice to me?* Yong Guk leaned back and continued to listen to his music.

It was lunch already and you did your usual routine and went to your friends. The great weather you were having gave you a boost of energy. You happily went your friends while humming a random tune. Yong Guk saw you walking across the court. The happy peaceful expression that you had on your face made the world around him feel as if there was nothing to worry about. B-bump b-bump. *What? What wrong with my heart? I'm getting this weird feeling.... Did i eat something wrong???* Yong Guk tried to figure out what was going on with him.

Himchan was walking towards Yong Guk and notice him staring out into the window. *Wonder what he looking at?* He quietly went behind him to see what he was staring at. All he saw was you.He was really confused.*Isn't that the girl that we bumped into yesterday? Why is he looking at her?* Himchan tap on Yong Guk back. Yong Guk didn't notice that Himchan was behind him and was surprised. "Oh... ummmm...hey." Yong Guk was flustered at the moment. Himchan was now even more suspicious of Yong Guk. He always kept his cool, never was surprised before.

"Hey, you ok? You seem... a bit off today." Himchan questioned. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you think I'm not?" Yong Guk looked at him weirdly. "Oooohhhh nothing, just wondering. Sooooooo who was that girl you were just staring at?" Himchan nudged. "GIRL, what girl? I don't see any girl. What are you talking about? Why are you talking nonsense, we have to get to the others. Come on." Yong Guk quickly made a dash for it. Himchan was amused by his reaction. Never knew that the tough cold leader of B.A.P would ever act this way, especially towards a girl. *This is going to be sooooo much fun.* Himchan laughed.