Lunch

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

 

A couple of week has past by and you and Yong Guk became really good friends. Yong Guk actually kept his word and came over from time to time for dinner. He still cuts and bruises from time to time when he came over, but they were slowly decreasing luckily.

During school hours, you and Yong Guk agree that you would not show that you guys were friends with each other. You guys didn't want to show any commotion in the classroom, since Yong Guk was pretty popular. Both of you really didn't need any problems. But the one main reason was that neither of you wanted either of your friends to find out what you guys were doing. They don't need any suspicion of anything funny.

As usual as any other day, you sat at your desk looking out the window. Lunch was about to start, you wrote a little to Yong Guk and past it to him. Yong Guk glanced at the note, *Meet me in the back. *. Yong Guk was a bit confused and wonders what was it that you needed him.

Right when the bell rang, Yong Guk quickly got out of the classroom first. You grabbed you bag and headed out also. You glanced around for bit to make sure no one was around following you. You saw Yong Guk waiting in the corner and ran up to him.

"Hey, Yong Guk." you called.

"Hey, what’s up? Why did you call me out to the back?" he had this puzzled expression.

You laughed at his expression. He notices you holding something behind your back. You notice him trying to glance at what you had. You couldn't wait any longer and handed a cute wrapped bento box to him. He was a bit surprised. "What is this?"

"Really? You really had to ask? It's lunch, a bento box. I woke up early and had time, so I made lunch. I thought you might enjoy having a nice lunch for once since you always have bread." you eagerly simile.

Yong Guk just kept looking at the cute blue wrapped lunch box in front of him. He didn't know what to do. This was the first time anyone made him lunch, let alone asked him to meet him at the back of the school. All he knew was that he was happy you were the one who asked him out here and you made the lunch just for him. He was a bit surprise that you knew that he just ate bread for lunch. A tingly feeling in his heart was starting to come back again.

You notice him hesitant in taking the lunch. You weren't sure if he didn't want it or not. "Yong Guk, are you not hungry? I know this was a bit random, I thought you might have wanted something else then just bread. You don't have to eat if you don't want to, for one thing this might look weird to you friends if they notice you with a random boxed lunch. Hehehe......" you looked down and was about to put the lunch away.

Suddenly, Yong Guk grabbed your wrist and took the lunch. The sudden contact with him and the closeness made you turn red.

"Wait…. I want to eat the lunch you made for me. Having something other then stale bread for lunch for once would be nice. Don't worry about my friends, I'll think of something to cover it up if they ask." he gave his famous gummy smile. "And I really like your cooking sooo I'll be looking forward to eating it..." he looked to away to hide his embarrassed expression.

You saw his flushed face and was amused. You were really happy that he accepted the lunch that you made for him. You really pour your heart into making it nice. Yong Guk saw your delighted expression and couldn’t help but smile also. After standing there for a minute, he finally realize how close he was to you and that he was also still holding onto your wrist. He quickly let go and stepped back. His heart rate was beaten very quickly that he knew for sure that it could be heard. *Calm yourself, man! *

"We should really get back to our friends before anyone notice us. They might be wondering where we are right now. Hope you enjoy the lunch I packed." you smiled.

"Yeah we should get back. Thanks for the lunch." Yong Guk was still blushing and was trying really hard to not to let you see it.

"Don't worry about it. Oh, and you can return the box anytime you want. See ya!"

Yong Guk watched you run off to your friends. He just stood there and watched you go off till you weren't in site. He looked at the box lunch again and just smiled to himself. *~~~~~~, You are really something aren't you. *