That Girl

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

As Yong Guk walk through the halls, all the girls were just staring at him with awww. He didn't mind the attention, actually he didn't care at all. "Yong Guk hyung!!!" Zelo ran towards him. "WAHHHHH, no one in the same class as me." he pouted. Yong Guk ruffled his hair and went to find the rest of the crew.

They ended up walking towards the court yard and he spotted HImchan. "Yo over here." called Himchan. Yong Guk nodded and walk towards them with Zelo hoping along.

"There sooooooo many girls and their soooooooo hot. I can't pick one. Is tt possible to have them all?? Hmmmmmm...." Himchan dreamed. Jong Up just stared at his hyung at amazement on how he still hung up the girls in the school for this long. " You know that you've said for about 30 min now?" "YONG GUK IS HERE, PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP!!!!!!!" begged Young Jae. Yong Guk lauged " Himchan I think it time for you find something new, your giving Young Jae a headache."

"Hmpppp, he just doesnt appreciate how fortunate we are to be surrounded by them. He just stuffing himself with books, he'll never find a girl like that." Himchan turned away. "Himchan hyung do you know the secret in getting the girls~~~~~?????" Zelo curiously asked. " Awwwwww our little maknae has found interest in girls. He growing up so fast, sniff sniff" Himchan wiped away his fake tears.

"Did you run into any trouble getting away from any girls?" Jong up jokingly asked Yong Guk. "You know that I nevver really care about the girls, that Himchan job." Young Jae guickly replied " I WISH it wasn't his job."

"Come on Yong Guk, there was really no one that stood out, that caught your attention? There has to be one." insisted Himchan. "Have you ever seen me interested at all. I'll be right back, going to get a drink" Yong Guk replied and walked away.

While walking towards the water fountain he heard some girls talking. He was going to shrug it off since they might just be talking about the same thing as everyone else in the whole school. He suddenly stopped when he heard a familiar voice, it was the same voice as this morning. Turning back to see who the girl was, surprisingly it was you he spotted. He was a bit surprised to see that it was you. Yong Guk was finally interested in what you guys were saying. He went and hid behind a tree not far from you guys. *Wonder if she said anything about me...... Why am i even getting interested? She just another random girl in my class, nothing special....* "........ i think his name was Yong Guk....." *YOU THINK?????!!!!!! How is that possilbe, the whole class was in a big commotion and you didn't even tried to remember my name???!!!!!* Yong Guk thought. "....... a bit big and tall i guess...." * A bit big, a bit??? I'm like 3 time bigger then you, don't you see these killer muscles???* now he was annoyed ".......he did give an intimidating vibe......" *hmmmmmmmm...... well i can't blame her for thinking that, I AM the leader of B.A.P, .....Damn i been standing here for awhile i should really get going*

Walking back from getting a drink, he look towards your direction. He saw you relax on the bench. Yong Guk just kept on staring *Wow, she seems so in peace and.......... vunerable.....WHAT AM I THINKING, something has seriously gone wrong with me.* Young Guk snapped out of his daze and quickly went back. "Why am I interested in her anyway? Why?" he said to himself.