Trust

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

"Yong Guk?????" You were surprised to see him in front of your house. You weren't expecting to meet him at all, especially in front of your house again. "Why are you here?" you curiously asked. Before he could say anything, you walked up to him and notice him wincing in pain. "Omo, you'r hurt again aren't you????!!!! Why do you keep getting hurt????!!!!" Yong Guk did not expect that to be the first thing you say to him. He nevere thought that your first thought would be his well being.

"I'm fine..." he avoided your eyes to not make the situation even less awkward. Everytime you bump into him, he was always be injure in some way. You were confused on why he was always beat up and wounded. On an impulse you just drag him into your house. Yong Guk mind went blank for second once you grabbed his wrist.

You draged him to the living room and plopped him onto the couch. You went through the same routine as yesterday and got the first aid kit. HIs wounds weren't as severe as it was yesterday and some of the cuts that were teneded were slowly healing. You were happy that the aid you gave him did help. Yong Guk saw your gentle smile while you were treating him. *Why? Why are you so nice to me?* Even after long hours of trying to figure out the question, he still couldn't put his finger on it.

He wasn't the only one trying to figure the other person out, you were just as curious of him. He was different then all the guys that you have seen in your school. You were even more curious on how he got all these injuries. That last thing you wanted was to get in to someone elses buisness, but from all the treatment you gave him, you thought you had the right to know where they came from.

Since he didn't have as much injuries as yesterday, the treatment was pretty quick. While you were putting away the bandages you got the courage to ask him why he was always in this state. "Ummmmm.... If you don't mind me asking, why do you have all these injuries?" you awkwardly asked. Yong Guk wasn't surprised that you asked him that question. He knew you were going to ask him sometime soon since you were treating him. "Let just say I'm trying to protect my territory." He didn't want to reveal so much to you just in case he might scare you.

You were now even more curious on what really happened. "Protecting your territory...." you questionably said. "Ummmmm..... Imagine you found an island. An island all to yourself, but then came pirates trying to take over. Wouldn't you want to protect what is yours?" Yong Guk tried to see if you understand him or not. "So your saying your protecting your territory...." You were trying to grasp his description but you still didn't really get why he was protecting his territory and what territory to be exact. You knew he was still not telling you the whole story. All those cut and bruises really made you worry about him. Even though you only knew him for about two days, you still didn't want to leave him like this. You didn't like leaving people alone when you thought they might need help.

"Yong Guk, I know this is none of my buisness, but people don't normally get cuts and brusise like this. I'm just a little worry and..... if there is anything wrong....... it's ok to ask for help. I don't really have anything to offer but maybe first aid. Hehehe, but I'll try to help if i can....." you gently smiled at him.

Yong Guk didn't what to say. Someone worrying about him other then his gang member was new. You were already doing enough for him. No one has ever treated him with this much sincereity till you came along in his life. That warm fuzzy feeling that was growing was getting stronger and stronger the longer he was with you. *This feeling.... it only occurs when I'm with you. What does that mean?* Yong Guk wasn't sure if he should reveal himself but something about you make him trust you. The worry look in your eyes showed him that everything you were saying were genuine. You were worry about him. At that momment, he knew he could trust you. "There is something, but you have to promise me you will not speak of it to anyone. Promise?" he intenetly looked at you. You nodded quickly and prepared for what might be in store for you.