Comfort

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

You walked in to the kitchen and rumaged through the frigde to see what you can make for dinner. Your felt a bit over excited from just cooking dinner for you and Yong Guk. It was just dinner,n othing more. Cooking in general always brought you joy, but for some reason it felt more then that. *~~~~~, why are you feeling like this. I'm only cooking dinner for him as a a repayment for saving me. No more then that.*

Yong Guk was just quietly waiting in the living room. He didn't know what to do.You helped him so much and he felt usless since he didn't give anything in return. He got up and went to see if you needed any help, the silient in the living room was killing him. Once he got to the kitchen, he saw you very much in high spirit cooking for him. The warm atmosphere filled up the whole kitchen, just from entering the room, his mood was istantly lifted up. He didn't want to disturb you from being in your little world and went to sit at the little dining table. He just admired you from a far. *She looks so happy...* Yong Guk smiled.

While cooking and being in your own world, you didn't even notice that Yong Guk was sitting behind you and watching your ever moves. All you were thinking about was if he would like the dish that you made for him. You made your finishing touches and went to call him over, "Yong Guk dinner ready!". You turned around and was surprised that he was already there."Omo, were you there the whole time?" Yong Guk nodded. It took you some time to realize that he was there watching you cook the whole time. You turned bright red when you imagine what he could have seen while you were cooking.

Yong Guk noticed your tomoated faced, he was amused that you were embrasses that he saw you in your little world. *Cute.....*

You grab a plate for him and subsconciuosly was waiting for him to take his first bite. He noticed your anxious expression.

"I hope you like it. I didn't really have much time to make you a decent meal." you shyly said.

Yong Guk took a huge bite out of the spaghetti. To his surpised it was really good. He couldn't stop eating and started gourging himself in it. You were really happy at his reation and was glad that he enjoy the pasta. You didnt wait a second longer and joined in devoring the food. You were also starving yourself.

"You really love to cook don't you?" Yong Guk said.

"Yeah, it has always been a hobby of mine. I always cook on my own if there nothing else to do or if i wanted to relieve some stess. I used to cook every friday for my parents. The look on there face when they taste the food I made always kept me going. But...... it been a while since I was able to cook for anyone. I miss the delighted and big smile they gave me when they taste somethin I made. I miss cooking for someone. That until you came along. I have't felt this excited about cooking in a long time. Thank You." you shyly smiled.

Yong Guk didn't know you felt that way. Seeing your happy expression just made him feel even better about himself. For some reason, he just coulndn't stand it if he saw that smile disappear. He wanted to protect it . Yong Guk suddenly thought of something that he would have never thought he would do.

"Ummmmmmmm, if you need someone to eat with, I don't mind coming over sometimes...."Yong Guk was to embrassed to look you in the eye.

It took you a moment for you to realize what he had just said. You weren't sure if he actually said what you though he said. *Is he conforting me???* You couldn't explain the emotion you were having. All you knew was that you couldn't stop smiling.

"I don't mind at all. It better then eating alone. It nice having someone to eat with." you smiled back.

Just the smile on your face, made him feel as he was needed and was not useless in this world. Yong Guk didn't know what was wrong with him. He would have never thought that he would do something like this for anyone. But for some reason, you were just different. You made him feel things that he has never felt before. The night contiued on and you guys started to talk.

It was now really late and Yong Guk had to leave. "Thanks for the meal." Yong Guk walked to the gate. "No problem. I'll make something even better next time. Just please be careful. I don't want to have to always patch you up ever time I see you." you laughed.

"Hah, trust me. I don't think anyone wants to mess with B.A.P leader." he snorted.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. The all so mighty Yong Guk will hunt everyone down." you sarcastically said.

"Hey now, who the one who saved you?"

"Yes, I know. Thank you. Just be careful."

"Don't worry, I promise nothing will happen. See ya." Yong Guk smiled and walked away.