Bumped Again

Stuck In The Middle (Hiatus)

The day was finally ove. Ysou quickly rushed out of the classroom so you can meet with your friends for karaoke. You went to a cafe to eat a little before going. Everyone was getting hyped up for karaoke since it been awhile since you guys actually went together. After spending about an hour on just discussing on what songs they were going sing, everyone headed towards the karaoke place.

Once everything was settle, it was for karaoke time. "WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! TIME TO SING OUR HEART OUT!!!!!!!!" screamed Nana. "Let have the first song with everyone singing. Hmmmmmmm.... oh, what about Ugly by 2NE1!" Ai suggested. Once the music started, everyone got pumped up and ready. This was your group song. "I think I'm ugly, and nobody wants to love me.Just like her I wanna be pretty.I wanna be pretty.Don't lie to my face cuz I know I'm ugly~~!!!!!!!" everyone shouted. This song was what we all thought. You guys felt the same way as the song. In the beginning, when you guys didn't even know each other yet, none of you had much confidence in yourself. This song kind of brought everyone together. The exhilarating atmosphere in the room made your day better. Even though you were more of a guiet, walk in the park person, you still love the feeling of the energizing music surrounding you and your friends.

When you guys got out it was already competely pitch black dark outside. You spent about 2 hours singing your heart out in that little conceled room. "That was sooooooo much fun~~~!!!!!" let out Hana. "We should really do that more often." Aire replied. After some hugs and goodbyes, everyone split and went home.

You happlily listen to your music while walking home and stared into the night sky. You just loved looking into the sky, it felt so free. It was like looking into infinity, home to many endless possiblities. *Isn't the night sky the most beautiful thing in the world.... I wish i was able to see more stars. Those beautiful stars..... oh there one. Poor little guy, all alone....." you siliently thought to yourself. You were so deep in your own thought that you weren't really paying attention to where you were going. You accidently bump in to someone. "I'm sooo sorry, it was my fault. I wasn't watching were i was going." you quickly apologize. Something smelt really strong to you and it was actually the stench of alcohol.

The middle age man you just bump into was heavily stench with alcohol and was really drunk. You quickly took a step back and flinch when he speaked, you can really smell the strong liqour. "Hey pretty lady~~~~~ You want to spent the night with me~~~~??? We can have a lot of fun~~~~~~" the man wobbled over. You started to get cautious of him and slowly back away even more. "Awwwwwww I won't hurt you~~~~" he grabed your hands. Now you were completely horrified. You tried to get away from his grip but it was just to tight. Right when the man was about lean over to you, someone grip on to his sholuder. You were really relief that someone came to save you. * OMG, I was about to have a heart attack. THANK YOU THANK YOU~~~~~*

"Yahhhh who are you to stop......." before the man could finish his sentence, he was sent flying towards the pile trash that was lying in the corner. (How convient was that.)

Wondering who your savior was, you went up to thank them. "THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! You saved me." you eagerly said. Once you looked up to see who it was, you were really shocked. You would have never thought that it would be that person, Yong Guk. He just stared at you and walked away. Before you could say anything else, Yong Guk was about to collapse. You unconciosly ran to him and screamed out his name. "YONG GUK!!!!!!!!"