Chapter 9

For Better or For Worst

I wasnt able to go to school for 2 weeks already since mom wont let me. I insisted that I can handle myself and I wont bring any mess anymore but still she won't . She also wouldn't allow me to watch tv nor browse the internet . For 2 weeks, my life was pretty boring! I understand how mom would care for me , how she would not want me to be hurt by others, but it's just too much. I can stand this anymore.

Also, for 2 weeks, I haven't get any updates on what is going on to my SHINee's life. I wasn't able to catch up their schedule, the showcases and the fansigning events and even the out of the country performances. I promise, I wont get to any trouble or this might happen again.

"Mom. You know, it's been 2 weeks." i said.
"And?"
"And i wanted to go to school . I've been missing more topics. " i continued.
"But there are still rumors and issues going around my dear."
"I can handle it myself. Just let me go to school tomorrow mom. Please?" i begged.
"Okay okay. But I'll let your brother go with you."
i gulped, "He's busy. I can go by my own."
"No, it's okay. I'll go with you tomorrow. " Kyuhyun oppa said.

Now , is everything going fine between us? He's not mad anymore? I hope everything will be back to normal soon. 

I got up early in the morning. Maybe I was that excited to go to school after 2 weeks! Just like the usual thing, I took a bath . Picked out the best clothes that will suit for today and so on. As soon as I'm done with stuffs, I went downstairs to have my meal.

"Oh, Eun Mi. " he said. 
"Where's mom?" i asked.
"Come, sit here. I prepared this for you. " he pulled the chair and pushed me to sit. He didn't even answered my question.
"D-did you really prepared this? For me? " i asked while looking at the dishes prepared at the table.

He cooked my ever favorite bean sprout rice and meat plus the other side dishes I really like. PLUS ! The hot chocolate.
I was starting to drool and I just can't wait to eat them up .

He nodded and sat from my opposite direction. "Yup. Ahh, by the way, Mom went out early to go marketing. Eat now, and wipe that drool. "
i looked at him and at the food again, I my lips and began to attack the food and eat them deliciously. And he's just there laughing everytime I open my mouth. 

After how many minutes, we finished our meal. I headed upstairs to pack my things and check if I have forgotten something. While on the counter part, My brother was in-charge in washing the dishes since mom is not around. I can hear the splashing of the water from the plates and the noise they made when they collide. "I'm better than him." i said proudly and laughed. 

"Eun Mi, let's go."
"Okay! I'm coming down. " i said while rushing down with my bag at my back.

As soon as I got down, he was already done washing the plates and so as wiping the table. I'm quite impressed on what he had done. 

We went out and he locked the door , I went to the car and fastened the seatbelt. He began to drive me off to my school. After how many minutes, we had arrived. I took a deep sigh and my hands are sweating.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I promise. And I'll pick you up later." he said . I curved my lips as a relief. I went out of the car and came rushing as the school bell had rang. I looked back at a distance and waved my goodbye and I can see him smiling.

 

I breathed in deeply before going inside the classroom. Im that nervous. I am. I hold the door's knob and opened the door. I saw my classmates sitting in their desks comfortably. I headed out to my desk , hanged my bag on my chair and i sit , but then a farting sound was created. Everyone in the classroom burst out laughing and I'm having a poker face. 

I stood up from my chair and found an deflated balloon. "Ahh, this maybe caused the fart sound. " I said while lifting it into the air . I returned from sitting down and I tucked the balloon on the side pocket of my bag. I try to act cool and control my temper. I shouldn't make any mess or trouble in here. So , i just smile until they got annoyed. 

The day had passed faster than I thought. Though I may not have a good start at school, but still I managed not to have any trouble throughout the day. I'm now waiting for my brother at the school's parking lot . And it's really cold. My phone vibrated and I checked who it was, but it was an unknown call. I picked it up since it might be an emergency or something.

"Hello?"
"Oh Eun Mi. It's me, Kai."
"K-kai? Where did you get my number?"
"I got it from Kyuhyun hyung."
"Oh I see. Why did you called anyway?"
"Ahh, He told me to pick you up."
"W-what?! W-hy?"
"He got an urgent meeting with the other members and their manager."
"Oh this guy!"
"I'll pick you up in a minute. And I'll be using your brother's car anyway."
"Okay, okay. Just hurry up! Im shivering . "
"Okay. I will .. "

And we hang up.

I saw my brother's car from the distance and it's speeding up to approach me. I hurriedly came in when it stopped in front of me. I was rubbing my hands all the time to keep it warm. And gladly, it didnt take too long for Kai to get here.

"Good thing you're here."
"So are you okay?"
"Yup. Completely okay."
"That's great. And uhm.. I'm really sorry for what happened. I didnt knew it would be that bad."
"No, it's okay. Perhaps....  Oh wait! We passed by to my house. " pointing at the road to my house.
"NO, Your brother told me to bring you to SM Building. "
"Whaaaaaaaaaaat ?!!! " 
"Calm down . Okay ? Im just doing what I was asked for. "
"But K-Kai! ... Okay. Just focus on the road. Nevermind about me. "

We arrived at the building and it was really huge. We need to pass by the exit since their were fans waiting . And it would be bad if they see US going inside the building TOGETHER. I'll find myself in the internet again the next day. 

We went inside and my jaw dropped immediately. The SM TOWN artists had their photos hang on the wall from their debut days up until now. It was really amazing that I can stop myself from saying 'WOW' everytime we pass by an alley. And there we go, we were on our way to my brother and I passed by f(x)'s practice room, they were inside busy in dancing 'Electric Shock'. I didnt get a hold of myself so I danced along with the beat that made Kai laughed.
Next, was Exo's practice room. Kai waved at them and they took a peak who he was with and I hid myself from the side and walked faster. Then , the next was SHINee's practice room. They were all laying down and they're all sweating! But I havent seen Minho. :(
 

"Let me wipe your sweat ! " i said.
"What ?!"
"Uhm nothing. " I smiled.

We happen to pass by in a short time. :( Next was a dark practice room, it was closed. It was SNSD's practice room. They're in Japan for the promotion and the concerts. Too bad I cant see those stunning girls! And SJ's practice room was next in line, I can hear their laughters and the non-stop talking from a far. This is going to be a disaster being with them! And the other stars have their practice room ahead, I cant pass by in there. 

"So, THIS IS AN URGENT MEETING ?! " I growled and raised a brow.
"U-uh, I'll just be in the practice room if you need me. Bye. " He said rushingly and jogged to their room.

I knocked at the door 5 times , and silence was brought up in the room. "That's weird. " i whispered. Now what are they up to.
I opened the door and the lights turned off ! "OMGG ! Oppa, Dont scare me. " i shouted. 

"SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! " they shouted with jolly faces . MY JAW DROPPED ONCE AGAIN AND MY EYES BECAME TEARY ! 

I ran to my oppa who was holding a cute plushie and hugged him , "Oppa!" i cried.
he patted my back and said, "There's more. I have another surprise."
i distanced myself and asked him, "What is it oppa ? And why are you doing this?"
"Peace offering, my sister. " he smirked .

And the other members where hiding something at their back but I didn't focused on it. My tears were just flowing out of my eyes continuosly and my nose became red. I'm still hugging my brother, he stil have this sweetness in him . 

"I love you oppa, Thank you! "

__________________

Happy 1st Anniversary EXO!! ;3
Happy 5th Anniversary SJ-M !! ♥
And, Happy Birthday SHINee's Jonghyun!!