Chapter 13

For Better or For Worst

 

Kai's POV

I was driving home when I suddenly remembered that today is our Friendship day. Eun Mi and I were bestfriends since Freshmen years in highschool. I can still remember how nerd and fat she is. But now, she's as this as those models. I went to their house to ask her out but it seems that I can't find her there. I was about to enter the main gate of their subdivision when I saw Eun mi running, I'm thinking not to call her but just follow her like a stalker. She was heading to the park, maybe she'll take some fresh air to our usual spot. So, I went out from the car with my mask on, for the others not to recognize me. But.. I found Eun Mi entering a car, it looks FAMILIAR. It looks like Minho's car.

I went to a place where I can see what they were doing inside. It seems that they are having a serious talk. 
"Is Minho, confessing ?" i asked myself. "It can't be! They have just met for a short time. " i complained. (self talk)
I was heading towards his car but suddenly, Minho hugged him. Instead of watching them, I walked out with a burdened and aching heart. I can't stand them doing those. I went back to my car and went to their house. 

"I think I'll just meet Kyuhyun hyung and her mom." i said. and I drove off.

I arrived at their house and I was welcomed . Her mom hugged me tight . "Ohh, Jong-in . You've grown up so fast." she said.
I smiled at her and hugged her. It's been a long time after I visited here. She used to prepare my fave dish and treat me as her son, and she never fails to do that. She's my second mom. ^^

But I only spend about 20 mins since I received a text message from my manager that I need to go back to the dorm. So bid my goodbye and left.
I called Eun mi afterwards, Eventhough I knew where she was , I still asked her.

"I-i went to the mall. I just got home. " she said. 

after hearing her lie to me, I feel like my heart was crushed 100 times. Lying to me at our Friendship day. It was really heartbreaking. I hang up before I could say something wrong. And also, SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER THAT TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY FOR US. 
_______________________________________
AT SHINEE'S DORM.

"Oh hyung, where have you been?" Taemin asked.
"Just somewhere." Minho replied. 
"Probably to Eun Mi. " Key ranted. Minho gave him a smile that irritated Key. He growled and was in anger and it made them laugh.
"Can you show us that Eun mi?" Onew asked while taking a bite of chicken. Minho nodded.
"Show it to me first!" Jonghyun shouted. Minho laughed and picked out his phone from his pocket and handed it to Jonghyun.
"There's a picture of us. " he said. 
"Like whatever." Key muttered.

Jonghyun scanned all the photos from Minho's phone. His eyes widened and gulped when he saw your photo with Minho making the 'v' sign.
"Yaa. Come take a look at these." he demanded .
"Whyy?" Taemin and Onew chorused. "Just take a look!" he shouted. 
Key wasn't interested at all and just there leaning his back at the wall and looking at the other members. Minho's smiling widely that it can reach his ears. 

"Yaa~ Minho-shi" Onew patted Minho's back.
"H-how could this h-happen?" Taemin asked with a trembling voice. "Yaa! You really are something. " Jonghyun said .
Minho smirked and said proudly, "She's pretty, isnt it? And she's comfortable to be with." 
"I bet she's prettier in personal than the photo from her me2day. " Onew guessed. 
"Me2day? T-that girl on me2day?! She's Eun Mi?" Key exclaimed. The four of them nod their head while smiling.

"YAAAA! MINHO! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAID THAT EARLIER?! I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THE ACTIONS EARLIER! " Key bursted out and was shouting to Minho with somehow anger and guilt in his eyes.
"W-well your over reacting hyung. " taemin butted in. 
"SHUT Up! " Key threatened Taemin with a fist and Taemin was acting cute like a baby afterwards.

The whole dorm was overflowing with laughters after it. They cant deny the fact that you were indeed pretty, and Minho was the lucky one to meet you. 

"Remember when I told you that I met another pretty girl when I met Kai?" minho asked. They nodded. "She's that girl." he continued.
Onew dropped his chicken on the floor, Jonghyun's eyes widened, Taemin stood up and Key face palmed himself.
"WHAT?! " they raised their voice. "I wasn't able to recognize her at first it's just th--- " 
Key hit his head and said "Ya! are you stupid?" Minho rubbed his head and whispered the word , "Ouch" 
"You should let us meet her! It's unfair! " jonghyun grumbled. 
Onew picked the 'fallen' chicken and dusted it off and rotating it, "Just look at my chicken. I cant eat it anymore. " he said.
Taemin sighed , "Let's meet her by planning a dinner get-together." he suggested. Minho shook his head.
"Ahh WHYYY?! " onew screamed.
"She's busy with school and the rumors , guys. " Minho explained. "Let's just have the dinner at our dorm." Key smirked .
Onew clapped his hands slowly, "Meet her." "Meet her" Meet her" . The other boys joined and it became louder. "Meet her! Meet her! Meet her! Meet her! Meet her!" they protested.
"Okay okay!" Minho shouted. And the boys hugged each other and jumped out of happiness. "CHILDISH" he mumbled.
________________________________

"Eun mi, Wake up." he's shaking your body and keeps on tugging the blanket.
You complained while your eyes are still closed, "Ahh, What?!" you opened your eyes slowly, "It's freaking ear---" 
"Good Morning!" he greeted you with a smile.
"W-why are y-you here?" you asked .
"Just visiting!" he said lively. 
"Bu-but.. " 
"No buts. Get yourself ready, we're going somewhere. "

What on earth is he doing here? No he can't . Even if we're close, he just can't ENTER MY ROOM! Oh my god, i'm going to file a case against him, TRESPASSING! And he can't see my 'zombie' face. Oh kill me! What am I going to do now? O__O
__________


Please leave a comment or subscribe if you find it 'okay' haha :P