Chapter 11

For Better or For Worst

Minho's POV

I was asked by Kyuhyun hyung if I can do him a little favor and I said it was okay with me. He told me that it will be his dongsaeng (younger sister) and he showed me her picture from his phone and I recognized that it was Eun mi. The girl that I met at the park who was with Kai and was rumored to be his girlfriend, which was not true. Upon knowing, I asked Kai on what she liked the most. He was curios why would I even ask about it. I told him that it was for Kyuhyun hyung's favor. 

"He likes pink roses the most.. and that Ferrero chocolate . " he said. I hugged him and thanked him whole-heartedly. 

I proceeded to the flower shop that I'm a regular costumer at , I ordered a bouquet of pink roses and went to the supermarket afterwards to buy the chocolate. I dont know why I was pushed by myself to ask and buy this stuffs for her though I wasn't told to do so. I was just ask to be at the practice room for a surprise and peace-offering to his sister. 

I went back to SM Building with the the roses and chocolates . My members where shock and asked me if I was already dating someone, I answered them with just 2 letters, 'No.' We practiced all the songs and so as the choreography from our 'Sherlock' mini album and from the past albums. We're currently preparing to conquer the world . I mean, a concert! :3 It was tiring. We're sweating so hard.  Then after a short while, Kyuhyun hyung gave me call telling me that I should go to their practice room now.

I ran there in a speed of light. He told me to hide behind the other members . Then she entered the practice room and they shouted 'SURPRISE' . I got shocked seeing her shed in tears hugging her brother. I felt burden in my heart and I just want to comfort her and hug her. They went out and that's the time I should get ready . My hands are sweating , my body is trembling and I'm trying to catch my breath. I've never felt this before.

I greeted her first and they left us alone at the room. We talked for like 3 hours. It was really fun talking to her. No awkwardness. She's really comfortable to talk with and I also found out that she was that girl I find really pretty and commented at her photo at me2day. She's even prettier in personal ♥ 
We also took several selcas, I can't post it on me2day since they might misunderstand and make up rumors. I kept it for my PERSONAL reason.

She was about to leave but I haven't asked for her number. Without any hesitation, I asked for it with 'full' confidence. I wanted to see and talk to her more in the future. I named it as 'Beautiful' . 
__________________________

Hell week at school passed by faster. And it even got better when Minho keeps on sending me 'Good morning' text messages everyday after he got my number. That made me happier every single day I wake up.


It was saturday morning when I was awaken by a call. It was just 6:00 am. I was newly awake and my voice sound that bad, like a drunk person.

"Yoboseyo(Hello) ?" a man with a deep voice said. I removed the phone from my ear and looked at the contact name, "Minho my love" My eyes widened.
"Minho-shi?" i asked.
"Eung(Yes) !Did I wake you up?"
"Uhm. Let's put it that way. " i giggled. "Why did you call anyway?"
"Are you free today ?" he asked.
                                                                     I jumped off the bed and sat comfortably. He's asking me out!
"Yup. I am. Why?" 
"Can you spend a little bit of your time today?.. With me?"
"Sure.Why not? "
"Thanks! I'll just text you the place. Get back to sleep now, Eun Mi. Sorry for disturbing you.. "
"I'll do that. Don't you worry." i said. Before he hang up , he made a 'kiss' sound . 
______________________________________________
 
SHINee were on their way to the next broadcasting station. It was early in the morning and they're still sleepy . Just like the usual, all the members except Minho are sleeping inside the van. He decided to make a phone call to Eun mi and ask her out later  after they finished the schedules for this day. 

"Are you free today?" Minho asked.
"Minho hyung!" taemin whispered.
"What ?" he mouthed and put his finger on his lips. Taemin managed to shut his mouth.

While Minho and Eun Mi are talking, Taemin woke the other members to hear their conversation without Minho knowing. He was focusing himself on his phone. Right before the talk end, THE 'SLEEPING' members made a 'kiss sound'. 
And Minho hurriedly hang up.

"Ya! What do you think your doing?" Minho asked.
Key crossed his arms, "Who do you think you're going out with?" 
Taemin hit Key's arm. "Hyung, you're not h--- " Key lifted his fist into the air and is ready to punch the maknae.
"Ya! " Jonghyun shouted. "Let him dgo out with the girl she likes. " he continued. Both Taemin and Onew nodded their heads and Key let down his arm and raised a brow at them.
Minho remained silent for awhile and just listening to their 'friendly' argument.
"Minho-shi!" Key exclaimed.
Minho stared at Key , "Yes?"
"Do you really like her?" Key asked.
Minho was shocked at the sudden question of Key. Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun stared at him with that 'BE HONEST' eyes. 
"I.. M-MAYBE..N-NICE... C-CUTE" 
"WHAT?" they chorused. You just laughed in response and looked at the window. "Do i really like her?" you asked yourself. 

All the schedules for today was finished early. Minho told their manager that he has somewhere to go and he was okay with it. The other members waved their goodbye to Minho , except Key. He's a bit jealous about his 'lovelife' and for Minho himself. He's afraid that Minho might spend time lesser with him. 
The van left and Minho was left alone. He texted you.

Minho : Eun mi! Let's meet meet at Yeouido park. [Sent: 4:30 pm]
Beautiful : Yeouido ? It's a public place. [Sent: 4:35 pm]
Minho : It's okay. I got my car anyway, We can talk inside. ;) [Sent: 4:35 pm]
Beautiful : But... it's a bit risky. I might find myself again on the internet. T,T [Sent: 4:37]
Minho : Don't you worry. I'll protect you. I'll see you there. *^^ [Sent: 4:37]
               My car's plate number is xxxxxx. 


I decided to meet up with Minho eventhough it's a bit dangerous. The rumor with Kai had just ended and I don't want to start another rumor and get bashed by the people again. But a promise is a promise. I'll take risk for Minho. 

I arrived at park and I saw Minho's car. It was stunningly fabulous! I looked at side by side if there are strange people around. Luckily there's no one. That gave me relief. I went inside his car and there he was SMILING. I sat beside him. 

"Why here?" i asked.
"A remarkable place, isnt it? And this place.. this is where I first saw you. " he said.
Those words. Is he being serious?
"I still dont know the exact feelings I have for you. But I think, I like you. " he continued.