Chapter 10

For Better or For Worst

 

All Super Junior members and I are now gathered at their own practice room.
My eyes are red and puffy from too much of crying but I stopped when Shindong and Eunhyuk oppa made crack jokes and funny gestures just like how they behave in tv shows.When everyone was in the midst of laughing and all, my brother approached me. 

"Ya. Come with me. " i got up and followed him. We went outside the room . He leaned on the wall and I was still examining the whole place.
"I'm sorry. " he said. My eyes started to become teary again and i curved a smile. 
"Oppa, It's okay. But don't do it again. It's too heartbreaking. " i exclaimed.
he hugged me, "I know. I know. I'm sorry again , Eun mi. "
i patted his back, "It's now okay. " i pulled my body away, "Can we get in now? We'll be missing the fun. " 
"Oh wait! Just stay here. I'll be right back. " he said and I nodded. He went inside the room and left me standing alone. 

"Ya. come in now. " He shouted while peaking at the door.  I nodded once again and entered. 

There I found all SJ members were standing forming a circle with tulips in their hands and smiling endlessly. "What is this?" i asked.
"Another peace -offering my dear sister, " he answered. I let out a sigh then suddenly they scattered and only one person was left at the center. 

He was carrying a bouquet of pink roses on his right hand, the ever sweet chocolate that I truly like on his left hand. My SHINee bias, Minho.

"Hi, " Minho greeted. 

His soft and heartwhelming voice would make my heart melt and made me weaker . For the 2nd time, I saw Minho. But this time, I can truly assure you that I wont be daydreaming again and won't miss out any of the conversation.

i scratched my head and turned to my brother, "Oppa, what is this ? " i asked.
"Just take it as my peace offering. " he grinned.
"But I thou--- " he interrupted me by shaking his head . In reply, i smiled at him. 
"So, we'll leave you here. " he said. "Minho, dont do anything to my sister or else, " he continued and lifted his fist on the air. 
"Yes, hyung. I wont. " he laughed and my brother and the rest of the members exited . They were all giving me that kind of seducing yet cute looks and smiles.

Minho and I were alone. We decided to sat at the corner since he's kind of tired standing the whole time.  

"So.. uhmm.. How have you been ?" i asked .
"Pretty good. Oh wait, " he replied and handed me the bouquet pink roses and the chocolates.
"D-did he told you to do this?"
he scratched the back of his neck, "No . I actually bought this for you. And he has no idea with it. "
I hid my face in between my arms . My cheeks are becoming as pink as the roses he gave me and my smiles are completely uncontrollable . 

he lifted my cheeks and his eyes were staring into my eyes. I can see the color and the spark of his eyes.
"Ya! You're blushing. " he poked my cheeks.
i covered it again with my bare hands but he keeps on removing it and teasing me over and over again. We laughed at the top of our lungs and laid down.

"You know what, I thought I've seen you before. "
"I know . You commented on my photo remember. " you thought. But instead of saying those words , you asked him where . It's quite frank to tell him though.
"Uhm.. " he was thinking deeply so you didn't interrupt him by saying any words. You let him think , how and where did he met you.
He snapped his fingers, "I now know! "
You bit your inside cheeks to stop yourself from smiling, "When?"
"You're that girl on me2day , right ?" he asked .
"Uhm, I think so. " 
he smiled, "I knew it! I can sense that I saw you before when I first met you with Kai at the park. " he exlaimed.
"A-ah, is that it ? Well it's good that you remembered. " i said and chuckled.

"CAN WE TAKE A SELCA?" he asked. There's no room for being hard-to-get when it comes to Minho! This is an oppurtunity baby! One-time oppurtunity! 
I nodded , "Sure why not ?" I said. He pulled his handphone from his pocket and told me to get closer to him, So I did.

"KIMCHIII!" we shouted . The camera captured it and it seems to look good. REALLY GOOD.  But he wasn't contented by one picture. He begged me if we can take a picture for several times, and I agreed. Why would I even let this pass?

We took a selca where we had the 'v' sign, pouting our lips, making funny faces , widening our eyes and so on and so forth. We took more like 20 shots for this alone. And i'm thankful that he asked me to .

The night was getting darker than I thought. We've been talking non-stop for like 3 hours already. But it seems to be like minutes when I'm with him. If only I can stop the time from here, then I can be with him.  
"Uhm. It's kind of dark already. " i said.
"Do you wanna go home now?"
"Yup. I have classes to attend tomorrow."
"Oh , i see. Should I call hyung?"
"No. No. I can call him. " i insisted. We both stood up and he escorted me to the door. "So , it ends here?" I asked.
he rubbed the back of the neck and bit his lower lips, "Uhm. I wanted to talk to you more. " he said. "so?"
he was spinning his phone into his palms, "Can I get your number?" he asked.

My ears wont just believe on what I heard, but i'm completely sure that I heard it right. I nodded and grabbed his phone from his palm. I dialed my number on his phone and handed it back to him. "Name it whatever you want. " i said. He opened the door and I left the place.

I saw my brother outside waiting for me. I poked his shoulder and told him that we should go home now. He was smiling when he said okay. He maybe had a good news before I came. But I dont have any idea about it and no rights to ask since it maybe personal. He drove the car and went home.

"So, how's the 'date'? he asked.
"Date?! " i exploded. "It wasn't a date oppa! You planned it, isnt it ?"
"Yup. but i didn't expected to happen that way. " he confessed.
"What do you mean?" 
"Nevermind. Just relax there , okay?"

I was looking at the window all the time and thinking how I made myself close to Minho today. I dont know if he felt that our skin were touching each other's. How would we pose for the next selca , how we talk comfortably and how we laugh together. I made myself close to my Bias, and all thanks to my brother .:3

We arrived home after the long and tiring drive. I headed upstairs and washed up. I'm about to sleep when I got a text message.

" Thank you for today. I enjoyed it a lot. Hope to see you again soon. Goodnight! ^^
-Minho ."

My smiles grew wider and wider as I think of it. I saved his number and named it as, "Minho my love" . I dont care if they see it. Ahh, well, They know how much I love Minho. I haven't replied back to his message since my eyes are getting heavier and I might get knocked down in a minute or so.

"Thank you oppa. " I mumbled . I then closed my eyes and fell asleep with smile on my face.