Chapter 17

For Better or For Worst

Your phone rang out of nowhere , you suddenly picked it our from your pocket and answered the call.

"Hello?"
"Oh, Eun Mi. It's me, Kyuhyun oppa. - Where are you now?" 
"Uhm, actually just blocks away,  and op
--- Hello?! Hello?! "

He hanged up as usual. He would never listen to your upcoming words you were about to say, if he already got the answer to his question, he would immediately hang up. "Stupid!"

_________________________________________

"She's on her way.. " Kyuhyun said.
"Who? Eun mi ?" your mom asked. Kyu nodded. "I'll meet her then."
"U-uh, I'll meet her instead. " 
____________________


You made your way towards your house, covered with curiosity in your head . As you were nearly approaching your house, the van seems to be familiar. You're not sure where , but you've seen this somewhere. Or maybe, some people may have the same car as this one. You stopped.

*Minho ?* you shook your head, "There's no way Minho will be here tonight . B-but he knows my address right ?" i muttered.

The main door of your house opened and you looked . There, standing a young man wearing a sweater with black stripes printed on it , comfortable jeans and a scarf wrapped around his neck . He got some fashion sense at all.

"M-Minho?" you said, standing frozen with eyes wide open. *what is he doing here?*
he smiled and grabbed your wrist, "Let's get inside. It's quite cold here. "

Both of you went inside your house and removed the shoes. Mind in confusion, Heart making a lub-dub sound.

"Oh, Eun mi!" your mom exclaimed, carrying a tray with a plate of various sliced fruits on it and forks.

You had lose your wrist from minho's grip and ran towards your mom, "I got this." you winked.

"Minho, here " she glanced at Minho who was walking towards the couch, "wanted to ask permission, that's why he's here."

You placed the tray at the center table. Everyone was now sitting. You beside your brother, Minho and your mom are sitting at the opposite couch. 

"I-I was actually going to ask about that, " i chuckled. "But anyway, what permission?" you asked with a skeptical look while taking a slice of kiwi and put it inside your mouth. 

"To be your girlfriend. " 

Your mouth automatically made an 'o' shape, you swallowed the munched kiwi but it seemed that it got stuck somewhere in your throat that made you choke. You hit your chest as you were coughing , after several times of doing it, you were at rest.

"W-what girlfriend where y-you saying mom?" i asked and raised a brow at Minho.

"Minho likes you." Kyuhyun said. You looked at him ,"Op--" 
"It's fine with me. " he said and smiled at Minho at which Minho smiled back.

Minho remained silent throughout the 'girlfriend' tlak and it was just your mother and brother talking about everything.  They agreed that I can be Minho's girlfriend eventhough it will be a bit risky since he's an Idol.  But they considered my happiness.
He's an idol and I'm just an idol's sister and a fan.

"Come to think of it first. " mom suggested. "But, I think he's sincere. I can see it in his eyes. "

The talk lasted for half an hour and you weren't able to change your clothes since you arrived. So, you decided to leave them first and change upstairs into a more comfortable sleeping clothes and accompany Minho right after . There was a knocking sound.

"Hm ?" 

The door slightly opened and Minho's head peaked through it, "Can I ..... c-come in ? " You nodded and he got in.


He leaned on to the wall beside your bed. He was tapping his right feet lightly and you were still in the middle of combing your hair wearing a blue tank top and blue pajamas. 

"You know what," he started. "I've told you this once right?" --- How I feel towards you?"

You stopped combing your hair and turned to Minho, "Yeah. What about it ?" 

"I know I may sound dumb saying this, but Eun Mi, I-I really like you. That day I confessed, it was actually out of plan. I mean , I never planned that I would confess to you. I just wanted to see you that day , but those words came out of the blue. And I can't take it back. A-and It's the truth. I would be expecting if you would dump me since we just knew each other for a short time. I dont know how you feel towards me either...." 

"...As 'Choi Minho' not as SHINee's Minho. "

Those words struck your heart and made it experience a little pain like it was crumbled . You were speechless.

"I want you....to be mine. I want you to be my girl---"

You found yourself running towards him and wrapped your arms around his face, your head leaning on his chest. You can tell that he's nervous when he said that from what you hear in his Heartbeat.

"Should I take this as a 'YES' ?" he asked.
"I guess," 

He began to kiss your head even hug you tighter while smiling that made your body warmer . The sparks in his eyes, can really tell that he's so happy at the bery moment. 
Suddenly, the door swung open that made you broke from the hug .

"Mom? Oppa? "

They were pointing at each other and were arguing about something while half bent . When you called them the straightened up and cleared their throat. 

"I.. think we ruined the moment here, son. " mom said.
"It was your fault mom. " Kyuhyun whispered, "they should have kissed by now." 

You pretended that you didn't hear those last words from your brother and just giggled at the mother-son scene. 

"But...where you two listening all this time ?" i asked.

They looked at each other and to you and Minho. They were giving you that "We-dont-know" look and a smirk. And left afterwards. It made you and Minho laugh at them, he then hugged you .


"I've been waiting for this moment, " he said.
"Me too, " 

_______________________