Chapter 19

For Better or For Worst

 

Minho's POV
 
Last night, I told our manager about my relationship with Eun Mi. As part of the rule, We, SHINee must be open towards the manager and shall tell everything maybe not everything, but things regarding about dating and relationships. I told him every detail, from how we met , how i fell in love and how and when she became mine. I want it to be on public but I'm quite afraid that she might get hurt and bashed by our fans..
 
"A true fan of yours will never bash nor hurt the person that you love and important in your life, but instead they'll love her as how they love you and will support your relationship. " our manager reminded.
 
Manager is right.My fans would understand if they really are a TRUE fan. I woke up early and texted Eun Mi the next day. I'm planning to go to her house later since I missed her so much eventhough it was just yesterday. But before that, I need to drop by SM building to tell our CEO regarding this matter for him to be aware.
 
 
"She's now mine. I will never give any reason for her to leave me. Now that she's mine, I'll always make her feel loved each day." 
 
__________________________________

You left the school right after dissmissal.You should go with Kai since you begged him to help you with your Math subject. He promised you that he'll just come over after he drop by SM Building and I should wait for him. And you agreed with that since you really need his help now. 

After 30 minutes of transportation , you arrived home. Upon entering your room , you threw your bag on the side and hopped onto your bed. Staring into the ceiling and remembering the scenario that happened last night , his scent, his hug and his f
orehead kiss. You remain in that kind of 'state' for almost an hour after you arrived not even changing your clothes. But then , you received a message. 

'BEST'friend: Eun mi , I'm sorry.. I think I cant go there now. Something urgent came up TT_TT I'll just make it up to you tomorrow and I'll help you in everything as a return. See Yaa! :) [Sent: 6:30 pm]
 
After reading it, you threw your phone lightly onto the pillow. You didn't texted him back or else you might say something bad. It made you felt upset but you should also understand since he's not the Jong-In you knew. He's EXO's Kai. Your bestfriend that came to be an idol. Everything's different , you have to fight over with his busy schedule to spend his time with you. And you know it's a tough job.
 
________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh hyung!" Kai shouted, waving at Minho who was about to leave the building.

"Oh , Why are you here?" Minho asked.

"I just dropped by to get some stuffs that I need."

Minho looked at his wristwatch. "At this point in time?" Kai nodded. "I heard that you're in the same university as Eun Mi."
 
Kai rubbed the back of his neck , "A-ah , yes. It's okay with you right? And hyung.... Congratulations"

Minho smiled and patted Kai's shoulder, "Thank you. But I need to go now , I need to see her. I'll see you around?"

Kai nodded, "Yes hyung." Minho left. "I think it's not a good idea to there now and disturb them , " he sighed. 

He picked out his phone and texted you. After it , he tucked his phone back to his pocket and headed to their room to get the stuffs.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Ding Dong*

"Oh Minho" your mom said, she pressed the button and the door opened. "Come in now, "
 
"Good evening , Mrs. Cho." he greeted, removing his shoes , "Sorry if i disturbed you" 

"No , it's okay . She told me anyway that you're coming. She's at her room by the way ,"

Minho bowed at your mom and went upstairs, to your room specifically.

______________________________________________________________________________

Math notes, papers and pencil on your bed. Crumpled papers scattered on the floor and there's you, suffering from headache. You can tell that your brain can't just take this MATH thing. 

"Ahh, I really can't do this!" you complained.

 
 
You heard a knock from the door . You stood up lazily , letting your feet drag your body to door , you opened it and saw Minho standing before you, "Minho-yah."

He suddenly embraced you and rested his chin on your head , "Miss Me?" you nodded. 
 
He broke the hug when he saw all the scattered papers on the floor and glared at you ,"Have you been studying?"
 
You headed to your bed and sat in Indian position. You looked at him with that 'this-is-killing-me' look, "I guess, but it seems it wont work"

He also went towards you and sat next to you , "You can sometimes give yourself a break , y'know." he said , pulling your head slightly and let it lean on his shoulders, "Dont force yourself if you cant. It would be hard if you do it that way." I smiled at him and nodded.

He decided to lay down on your bed and so you are , your head on his chest , your arms on top of his tummy and his arms on your shoulders. The feeling of security when you're with him.

"I already told our manager about us, " he started. 

"And?"

"And he's okay about it. "  Your lips automatically formed a smile , "And also, I told him if we can have it on public."  Your smiles faded.

"B-but Minho...your fans..h-how a----"

"It's okay " he caressed your chair , "He told me something that I know he's right. It's also one of the reason I came here," he looked at you and you lifted your head to look at him , "To ask you , if it's okay.."


You thought of everything. From the advantaged and the disadvantages if your relationship will be on public . You know how fans would react about this because you're like them. You
're also a fan. 

Minho secured you in his arms , "If we lost a fan , then that fan is not our TRUE fan at all. And Eun Mi , I wont let you get hurt," You nodded and he began to kiss your forehead. 

You know it's the best way . The best for the reason that some female idols will not flirt around your boyfriend when you're not with him that will make you feel at ease. Also , it's better that hiding and disguising if ever you will go on a date. And lastly , you know that he really loves you .


Time would fly so fast when you're with him. Without knowing , it's getting dark and late.

"Eun mi, I think....
.I need to go now. "
You looked at your alarm clock on the side [9:05 pm] , "Ahh , I see. I never thought it would be this late now." Both of you got up. Minho on the other side was dusting off his shirt and you were just watching him.

"I love you." I said in a shy way.

He smiled at you and copped you into his , "No.. I love YOU , Eun mi." he said , emphasizing the 'You' . 

He pushed you slowly , placing his hand on your cheeks and his face getting near yours and..........

*Knock Knock*

You closed your eyes and giggled , "Hmm?"
"Is Minho still there?"
You looked at him , "Yeah , but he's about to leave."
"Oh , okay. Sorry if I disturb you." 

I broke the hug and said, "I think you should leave now."

He grabbed your hand and placed it on his lips, "What about the..." he tapped your finger on his lips, "this?"

You looked down and laughed and looked at him , "No."

"Whyyyyy ?"

"I ca--Oh!" he wrapped his arms once again on your waist. "I wont leave if you wont kiss me." he said.

"Aiisssh , Jinjja. I didn't expect that my boyfriend would be this childish." I said. He smiled. I pecked on his lips, "Are we done now?"

"Not yet. " He said. His eyes were closed , his face moving towards your face , this time . He kissed you..WITH LOVE. ... and hugged each other.

"I love you so much." he whispered. I nodded. "I love you too Minho."


After it. He left the house......