Chapter 8

For Better or For Worst

 My sight was covered with blood. That had hit me so hard, but ofcourse I've done 2 times than she had.I can feel that someone was carrying me into his back, I didnt saw his face but I can recognize him.  It was Kyuhyun oppa.

Guilt then surpassed my feelings. All this time, I thought he didnt care about me anymore. I thought he would just turned his back away from me, forget everything that I'm his sister. But no. I just need that 'pride' of mine to stoop down to my level. And everything will be fine.
 
"Oppa," i said. Just like the usual thing, he never responds. He's just walking and walking .
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disappoint you with the behaviour I had." i continued and tears began to flow out of my eyes.
 
He stopped and let out a deep sigh.
"I'll drive you home. There's no reason for you to attend school today. " he said. And headed to his car.
 
My tears kept on flowing down of my eyes and my heart was aching badly. I know I made a wrong act, I know I made it more difficult for us and I made him ignore me.
All these things happen because of me. 
 
 
I fastened the seatbelt and he stepped on the accelerator and drive me home.  After how many minutes, we reached home.
 
"Mom , i'll just be in my room. " i wiped off my tears from my eyes and headed upstairs. 
 
Mom was just so confused that I'm here . She went out to talk with your brother who was still in the car and ready to leave.
 
"Did you gave her phone?" she asked.
"No. I was about to. Just give it to her." he replied and handed the phone to your mom.
"Then why is she here?"
"Go find it yourself , mom. I have to leave for work.  " he said and drive his car faster than the usual. Your mom was just left standing and still doesnt have any idea on what is going on. She then decided to get to your room and see . 
 
"My daugh--- " she paused.
You looked straight into her eyes. She didn't gave any response but that teary eyes would explain everything. She then sat right beside you .
 
"What happened?" she asked.
"Just.. a bit of mess , mom. " I said while wiping of the blood by a cotton.
"Let me see. " she tilted your head and let out a deep sigh. "Let me do this. "
You handed the cotton to her and began to wipe the blood and put some creams and band aids to those tiny wound in your upper right forehead.
"Tell me what happened?"
"It's a long story mom. And it's irritating me. "
"Please? I'll help you in this."
"It's just.. they think that I'm this Idol's girlfriend. "
"Who?"
"EXO's Kai ."

She took out the phone from her pocket and began to browse the internet for the face of that EXO'S Kai. Her eyes widened and was in deep shock.
"Isn't this Kim Jong In? Your highschool bestfriend?" she asked and I nodded.
"Maybe they misunderstood everything. I met him yesterday at the park coincidentally . And he even made a prank . " you explained.
"Like what?"
"It's not important. And I even saw SHIN-- . Nevermind. " and you smiled.
 
Your mom snapped her fingers. "Ahh, let me give this to you. " She took out your phone. "You forgot to bring this. " handing the phone.
"Did I ? .. And is this why Kyuhyun oppa came to school?" your mom nodded. "Yup. He saw this and  he rushed to your school immediately . "
You let out a deep sigh and got the phone.
__________________________________
 
At SM Entertainment. All EXO-K members were practicing early in the morning for their upcoming special show at 'M-Countdown' . After an hour of practicing they were given a break for atleast 10 minutes. Baekhyun reading a manga , Suho playing a football game in his phone, Sehun browsing the internet, D.O. rehearsing his vocals, Kai and Chanyeol are both eating endlessly.
 
"Kai hyung!" Sehun shouted.
"What ?" 
"Do you have a girlfriend?"  Sehun asked.
 
All the members stopped whatever they are doing and stared at Kai.

"Me? No! Stop with that nonsense Sehun. "
"B-but. . "  before  Sehun could say something, Suho interrupted him. "Let me check. "
His eyes widened and the other members except Kai came towards Suho and also checked , their eyeballs may fall from how they widen their eyes upon reading the article in allkpop. They again stared at Kai who was busy eating chips and is uninterested about those stuffs. 
 
"Now what ?" Kai asked while putting chips in his mouth.
All of them sighed, "EXO'S KAI MEETING HIS GIRLFRIEND AFTER HE CAME BACK AT A PARK?" they chorused.
Kai was about to choke but he managed not to. He then checked Sehun's phone. 
"Holy !" he said in a strong voice. "This is not what you think. She's MY BESTFRIEND! I need to clear this up."
"Well , you should. " D.O said.
"Or else it will be a great disaster,  " Baekhyun added.
"Let's just pray that she's still breathing. " Chanyeol commented.
"Guys! " Suho shouted.
"Uhm, what do you mean?" Kai asked. But they turned their back and continue on what they were doing except Suho.
he patted Kai's back and said, "Exotics may act harshly upon reading this. " 
 
 
Without any hesitation, he rushed out of the room and headed to the parking lot. He need to hurry up. He doesn't know where you were attending school, or where you are now. What he's sure about is your ADDRESS. And he then directed to your house in a speed of lightning.
 
"Ahjumma! " he shouted while knocking at the door. He repeated it 5 times. Then the door opened.
"Jong-In?" your mom asked.
"Where's Eun Mi ?"
"She's upstairs... Resting. "
"Can I go to her room ? " your mom nodded.

He went upstairs and opened your room's door. Only to find out, you were already sleeping peacefully and that gave him a relief. He's about to close the door when he noticed that you had band aids on your forehead and some bruises all over your face. His heart felt heavy , ached and was about to burst. He just met you after a long time and this happened. 

"If only they knew the real story. " Kai cried. He began to shed in tears while looking at the situation he had brought you and burrowed his face on his arms. Because of his loud voice, you were awaken.
"K-kai ?"
He lifted his chin and wiped of his tears, "Are you okay ?"
You nodded, "I'm okay, but I got bruises as you see. "
"I'm really sor-- "
"No, it's okay. It's just a misunderstanding anyway, " you said and smiled.
"I know. Now get back to rest , Eun Mi. " he stated . 
 
Not all things that we see or hear maybe the exact one. We may have it throughout the middle of the conversation without even knowing what they were really talking about at first. But we intend to spread them on the internet and let the whole world know what we saw or heard. Think not twice , but thrice before doing such an act. You may hurt other people's feelings in just a simple misunderstanding.  
[Message of this chapter]