Chapter 2

For Better or For Worst

Just then, I pushed Kyu oppa out of my room.. Anyways, I'm so thankful and hurt at the same time; Thankful that Kyu oppa  slapped me and hurt for his full-forced slap that let me fall of the ground. Until now, I can see those starts revolving above my head in 360 degrees! I know it would hurt, but because of it, I proved that I wasn't dreaming at all , I'M COMPLETELY AWAKE! 

I placed my palms on my cheeks , "This is the best day evaaahh!" and began to scream at the top of my lungs to the extent that the whole world will EXPLODE! 

I can hear some gigantic footsteps rushing upstairs, and it's heading to my room! *my room ?*  I started to breath normally for me to calm down and lay in bed. Just in time the door opened with great force, I already calmed myself down. I saw mom and my brother at the door staring at me with worried eyes.  I can barely control myself when things turn out like this, so..... 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH " I screamed. Mom came to approach and asked me if what's happening. I got no choice but to tell her, besides. She's my mom and she'll understand it. *I hope so

 " Mom.... MINHO thinks I'm.. PRETTY ! "i said and started to scream again with my hands covering my face which is as red as the chilis now!

Then I saw Kyu oppa, bumping his head on my wall and so as his fist punching the wall.  And he left with dissappointed face which made me laugh in my own mind. Though I wanted to laugh, I need to control it. Or else, he'll turn out to be a monster and kill me for my foolishness. While mom on the other hand stayed at my room for us to talk. And she started the conversation.

Mom holds my hands, "Uhm.. Baby you know, You made us worry about you. Your oppa told me downstairs that you're acting differently today and you where like out of your soul, that's according to him. And somehow, I agree with him. " she said. 

you scratched your head and replied"But.. Mom... this is someth--- " 

" I know it would mean a lot to you. I was once like you when I was in your age. I'm a fan too. And I know how hard it is for a fan , to get an Idols attention without harming them. But, remember this, get a hold of yourself , okay ?" she continued.

I smiled and nodded at the same time. I wont make this conversation too long or else, it would go to random topics and all the negative things I usually do. 

KYUHYUN OPPA'S POV

I  was still in the midst of figuring things out why did she asked him to slap her. When in fact she knew that it would hurt so much. 

After dragging me out of her room, I headed to the kitchen where mom is preparing the table for breakfast.

"Eomma, can i ask you something ? " isaid.

Mom put down the plates in a corner and asked  "What is it about my son ? "

"You know, uhm.. There's something unusual happening to Eun Mi. "  

Mom widened her eyes that made me frighten. Though I maybe a male, mom's eyes will exactly tell how she feels, and I have this kind of 'power' that can read someone's mind by just looking in the eyes. Mom lend his ears to me and that indicates that she's willing to listen.

"Well, mom, you know.. Before I came down here, I was at Eun Mi's room. I wanted to borrow some books because I feel so bored . I knocked more like 10 times , but it seems that no one's in there."  i paused

"But Eun Mi's there the wh--" Before mom could end her sentence , i showed her a 'WAIT-A-MINUTE' hand sign then i continued.

"I entered her room, and i saw her in her bed sitting and facing her phone 'unconsiously' . I mean, she seems to be out of her soul. I told her that I'm going to borrow some books but still, she's just facing her phone. I became scared when she's not responding for how many times, i approached her but I think , im out of her sight! I waved my hand in front of her if he can see me, and i shook her and there she goes back to her senses"

"And then ?" mom asked me.

"And then, I asked her if she was okay and she said she is but i was shocked when she asked me to slap her" he raised his voice.

"SLAP HER? SO DID YOU?"

I nodded and continued " I hesitated at first , but she seems to be sincere. She wanted me to slap her. And you know what mom? What's worst is that, SHE EVEN THANKED ME FOR SLAPPING HER! " and i shook my head. 

Mom made a facepalm. "Eoh jinjja " Where is----- " before mom could finish her question to me , we heard Eun Mi screaming upstairs! This girl has really gone crazy. 

Mom and I made an eye contact and rushed upstairs heading to Eun mi's room. I opened the door with great force . And there I saw Eun Mi , laying down calmly in her bed and suddenly.... 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH " she screamed.

*Should I slap her again ? Should I call the ambulance ? What is happening to her ? * i thought with great shock on my face while seeing her screaming.

Mom went straight to Eun Mi and she pulled her up and began to hold her arms tight . "EUN MI, GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES!" she shouted.

Eun Mi's eyes looked teary and she started to open " Mom.... MINHO thinks I'm.. PRETTY ! " and she started to scream again!

Upon hearing the reason why she's like that, i faced the wall and started to bump my head against the wall and so as my fist. I feel like my sister had gone crazy over his Idol and my dongsaeng in SM Entertainment. >,< And I left her  room with disappointment in my eyes.