Chapter 1

For Better or For Worst

 

It was winter season in Korea . It's even colder than the normal  temparature we have here. I feel like i was going to die from too much coldness! But i didn't!I opened the curtains of my room and took a peak of the scenery outside. 

"Whooaa~ It's really snowing so hard outside. And there's no other color except WHITE! Everything's covered with snow. " i said and sighed .I then took my phone from the side table USING MY FEET ! (You're a lazy bastard ) XDD

"I ... should... at lee...ast take a sel...caaa " i told myself while giving out all the strength i have just to reach my phone! 

"Ahh, finallyyy! " After everything, i had my phone and im set to take a selca!

Since my phone has a front camera, taking a selca wont be that hard . :) I stretched my left arm forward for the camera to capture myself and the scenery outside. I took a LOOK-AT-THAT pose with my right thumb pointing outside and my mouth shaped in 'O'

"HANA, DUL, SET! " i counted and then *click click* After taking the selca, you praised yourself with "I'M REALLY PRETTY! MINHO SHOULD BE SO LUCKY" XDD *Like Minho would have noticed me* You thought and giggled.

I posted my selca on my me2day account and added a description :

It's really snowy in Korea right now , right ? And it's too cold >,< Just look how do i resemble myself from a CATTERPILLAR! I wrapped up myself with this green sweater and scarf! Brrrr ~ Dont get yourself catch a cold! ♥ Ke ke ke  ~  샤이니_SHINee oppars, take care ! ♥

I usually spend my time in taking selcas and posting them on my me2day account, It is like part of my "DAILY ROUTINE" to atleast take time to have one even though I'm busy! Okay, let's just say that, I'm like MINHO oppa! ♥ Addicted to me2day . kekek ~ 

Few minutes after i posted a selca, there were too many comments ! It states that "Unnie, your so pretty" , "Your too cute for a catterpillar, and if that's the case, I should take good care of you ", "And please take care of yourself too. " and more ! These comments make me so pretty! LOL jk I mean, it's overwhelming .. But what caught my eyes was , "YOU LOOK SO PRETTY"  this sentence was thousands more different from the others, though they may say the same but! THIS IS JUST SO DIFFERENT .. 

I blinked my eyes five times just to confirm if it was really REAL! And it was! My body got stiffened and my heart just stopped from pumping blood and my face was getting pale! I can just feel how just this 4 words made me so numb! I cant hear anything, i cant tell whether I'm still alive or dead, the only thing that keeps on coming to my mind was that "YOU LOOK SO PRETTY" comment! But I'm not yet satisfied . Just thenn....

"Eun Mi -ah,! " he kept on waving her hand near my face but still.. I get no response. he shook my whole body to the point that I came back to my senses .

"Oh oppa~ " i said while shaking my head.

"Gwaenchanayo? "

i looked straight into his eyes and said , "Nae! But.... can you slap me ?" 

 "WAEYO?!"

"Oppa, jebal! Just this, "

"Aish jinjja! I dont want to hurt youu , Eun Mi! " he hesitated

"Oppa! Jebal!" i shouted at him with sincerity in my eyes. I know it wil or will not hurt me, but i must do this!

*PLEASE, LET THIS GIRL COME BACK TO HER SENSES* he told himself . He swayed his palm in to the air , and *BOOM* he slapped me! I fell into the ground and Kyuhyun oppa, sitted right next to me and checked me if i was still okay.

"Gwaenchana? Did I hurt you that bad? Huh ? " he asked me.

I can see the stars revolving around my head, and I can now confirm that IM NOT DREAMING! This is totally real! I placed both my hands to my burning cheeks. Kyuhyun oppa did slap me too much! *ouch* i smiled and shouted, "IM NOT DREAMING! " i get myself up and jumped up and down, i kissed oppa's cheek that made him look at me with confusing eyes .

"Gomawoyo oppa! Jeongmal gomawoyo " i told him

"Now what is really happening ?" he asked to me while scratching his head

"Aniya oppa. Just confirming some things " i once again smiled at him like a crazy girl that just came out of the Mental Hospital. Then, I pushed him out of my room . "Thanks! You've done something good to me now. " he looked back at me and said " YOU'RE REALLY SOMETHING EUN MI" then he flashed his ever evil smile to me >,<

-------------------------