Chapter 5

For Better or For Worst

"Kai ?" And how would an artist go to a public place like this ? " you thought and smirked.

Jong In looked back and waved his hands into the air, "MINHO!" he shouted back.

 

By hearing his name, your heart skip a beat and your whole body trembled.  You still dont know if it's SHINee's Minho or just someone that has the same name as his because you didnt manage to turn your body. But what confuses you is that he turned when he was called "KAI" . "Is he really EXO's Kai? How come? " you again thought.
 
Jong In stood up from being sitted , "I'll  be right back , Eun Mi" he said . That's the time I decided to turn my back to see who it really was. 
You saw Jong In standing beside the van near the window and seems like he's talking to that 'Minho' whose head was out.
You looked down and messed your hair, "Ahh, this is making me----" 
"Eun Mi!" he called . You lifted your chin and he signaled you to come over and you nodded with matching smile and began to fix your messed up hair.
You headed towards them but suddenly you stopped. 
 
Jong In stepped aside and looked at you while you're heading towards them. Then you saw SHINee's Minho still laughing maybe because of the talk they had that you certainly dont have any idea. Your feet feels so heavy that made you stop. You wanted to continue walking but your feet says "NO" . They were like glued   on the ground or you were stuck in the middle of an asphalt at a newly made road. 
 
You saw both guys staring at you with that "WHY-DID-YOU-STOP" stare and Jong In even raised a brow, He then whispered something to Minho's ear that made him laugh. "Oh seriously, what did you tell him ? Dont let ruin my image, Jong In" you deemed. You have nothing to do but to fake a smile and just drag your heavy feet towards them and let out a deep sigh. And you finally walked towards them.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." you greeted and bowed.
"Nae, Annyeonghaseyo." Minho replied and smiled.
 
That man you cant even see personally eventhough you're just living in the same country. Whenever you tried to reach him out, you'll end up not seeing him because he may not have gone with the other boys or you were just late and they had already left the venue. That's how your life seems to be , BAD LUCK is always coming with you. You may talk , meet and see SHINee, but not Minho. Well, unlike now, he was just inches away from the place where you're standing and he even greeted and smiled at you. You wanted to shout , jump up and down and hugged him, but you just cant. It would seem that you're too obsessed or may just leave a bad impression to him. "CONTROL . CONTROL. CONTROL."
 
" Hey ! Eun mi! " Jong in snapped his fingers infront of your face.
You shook your head, "Hmm? I'm sorry.. " 
Jong in chuckled and continued talking and talking about stuffs. You had your attention towards Minho, how his lips move when he's talking, how sharp his nose is, how his eyes stare , how his adam's apple would move up and down when he's gulping his own saliva and HOW PERFECT his face was created. From the tip of his hair strand unto his neck was perfect!
 
You were completely lost to the conversation they had, all you think of is Minho. ♥
"Hey, Kai. I need to go. We still have to follow our schedules. " Minho said.
 
You were brought back to the Reality world and took a glance to Minho's face." And what 'we'? You mean, other SHINee members are inside?" You tried to focus yourself now to Minho and jong In's talk.
 
"Oh, I see. By the way, Same number?" Jong In asked. 
Minho nodded, "Yup. " 
"I'll try to text you tonight. " he said and smiled. "So, i'll see you soon bro ? " he continued.
"Ofcourse. Why not ?" Minho chuckled. "Annddd... I hope to see you again, Eun Mi?" he added.
 You nodded and smiled to him, and he smiled back. Both Minho and Jong In bid their goodbyes and Minho closed the van's window .
 
The van with SHINee inside left the park. It was only me and Jong In left.
"You okay ?" He asked. 
"Yup. Completely okay! " and you smiled until it reached your ears.
he put his hand onto your shoulder and said, "Is that the cause of meeting your bias?" 
You brushed off his hand and looked at him into the eyes, "YES! .... And EXO'S KAI , will you please not do that kind of contact or i'll find my face in the internet ."
He laughed hysterically. "Okay fine, I'll bring you home." and you nodded.
 
 
After seeing your Bestfriend Jong In that turned out to be Exo's Kai for a long time and Meeting Minho personally, Jong In escorted you home. It was a long day after all! His voice keeps on repeating on your mind and that smile that can melt your heart keeps on popping out of your mind that makes you look like an idiot to everyone , except JONG IN.
Though you havent talk much to Minho, it was already enough of hearing his voice and smiling to you. PLUS! that "I hope to see you again, Eun Mi" He's planning to see me again ,right ? I'll be anticipating for it ♥ 
AND THIS KAI HAD LOTS OF THINGS TO EXPLAIN AND TELL TO ME! *smirk*