Chapter 6

For Better or For Worst

Minho's POV

We were on our way to our next destination after the pre-recording at SBS building. All members are still tired and sleepy since we woke up at around 4:00 am in the morning . Ahhh ~ It's really tiring, waking up early in the morning, going to one place to another for the schedules and we might even went home late. We lack sleep, but the staffs wont let us starve of course. kkk~ I was looking at the window all the time while the others are still sleeping.

We passed by to Yeouido park when I happen to see a familiar face. It was EXO's Kai! I saw him with another girl sitting in a bench, I think that's her girlfriend, or maybe just a friend. I asked Manager Hyung if we can stop by. I told him that I saw Exo's Kai and I need to have a little chitchat with him and he said yes but I shouldn'y get off the van or else fans will go wild! 

i lowered down the window and shouted, "KAII!" Gladly, he looked back! He waved his hands , shouted my name and he walked towards me. I was really happy to see him for a long time! 

Minho and Kai's Conversation

"Minho-shi, why are you here? " Kai asked
"We're actually just passing by. I have an hawk's eye , y'know. " he said and laughed. Kai laughed along with Minho.
"By the way, are you just alone?"
"No , actually the other members are here... SLEEPING!" he said and rolled his eyeballs. Kai laughed. "Ahh Kai-shi, is she your girlfriend?" he continued and pointedhis lips towards the girl who was sitting alone.
He waved his hands and smiled, "Aniyo. She's my bestfriend.'
Minho raised his brow and said, "Is that it ? Let me meet her. Since he's my hyung's BESTFRIEND. " empahasizing the word 'Bestfriend'
Kai nodded and called you, "Eun Mi!" he signalled you to come over.
"Yaa! will you step aside? " Minho laughed.
"Okay, Okay." he said and took a step aside.

Minho laughed while Jong In kept an eye to you who were walking towards them . You stopped from walking when you saw Minho and that made them shocked. Both of them stared at you and Kai raised a brow.

"Kai, why is she stopping?" Minho asked.
he looked at Minho and whispered, "Maybe he's starstrucked to see SHINee's Minho." he smirked.
"YAAAA!" he shouted and laughed .

You were now heading towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." you greeted and bowed.
"Nae, annyeonghaseyo." Minho replied and said.

At this point in time, your mind was out of their conversation and just looking at Minho.

"Minho, She's Kang Eun Mi, my bestfriend." Kai introduced. 
Minho whispered to Kai's ears, "She's pretty! "
Kai hit his shoulder, "Yaa! Hyung, Dont you dare!"
"Aaawwww, Wae? Do you own her?" Minho sticked out his tongue. 
"J-just... She's my bestfriend!" he explained. Minho nodded while giggling.
"Yaa! why is she like that?"
"Mwoya?" Kai asked and looked at you. "I told you, she's starstrucked!" he laughed. "Hey ! Eun Mi . " he snapped his fingers in front of your face.
you shook your head, "Hmm? Im Sorry.. "

"Ahh, Kai. When are you visiting SM building again ?"
"Just like the usual thing. But I'll be visiting more often since I'm already here. And I may now sleep at our Dorm." he said and chuckled
"That's a good thing, EXO members are missing you. "
"Really?"
he nodded, "They've been going to showcases without you and also your fans."
"Well, I miss them too. Dont worry, I wont be gone again. Perhaps, Im already an artist and I already explained to my parents that I wont be going with them in the next 4 years. Hahaaha. "
"And they agreed? Waah. Kai, you really are something.
"Ofcourse I am. " Kai smiled.
"Hey, Kai. I need to go. We still have to follow our schedules." Minho said.
"Oh I see. By the way, same number?" Kai asked.
Minho nodded , "Yup."


"I'll try to text you tonight. " Kai said and smiled. "So, i'll see you soon bro ? " he continued.
"Ofcourse. Why not ?" Minho chuckled. "Annddd... I hope to see you again, Eun Mi?" he added.
 You nodded and smiled to him, and he smiled back. Both Minho and Jong In bid their goodbyes and Minho closed the van's window . And they left the park.
 
End of Conversation.